Question Should I read "Magika No Kenshi To Shoukan Maou"

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Deadmantellnotales, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, what you guys think about "Magika No Kenshi To Shoukan Maou"?

I found it yesterday in recommendation in "High School DxD" page. I was wondering whether to read it or not, and found this "Magika" title. It have good rating and have good reviews. One even said its pulled off what "High School DxD" didn't (most likely they talking sex-ish, since I didn't read "High School DxD" I don't know).

So I was wondering whether I should invest my time in reading This "Magika" title. I also like what is impression when you read it?

thankx

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    Superioreos likes this.
  2. Kemm

Kemm Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    I did like it. The only issue I can find it's that it has lots of characters and that it was a bit short-ish to my preferences (well, that and that the translators there have a recurrent confusion between "mantle" [a cape] and "mantel" [the shelf-like protrusion above the front of the hearth of a chimney]).

It is indeed a bit DxD-ish, although with a totally different kind of MC, but things eventually cross the line.

3. Superioreos

Superioreos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Magika Stigma is my favorite harem series. It really is a great series. Excellent harem and MC, not a dense protagonist. Relationships develop as you might think in real life (other than the harem, obviously). No groping or sex right after people meet but a progression towards them as the relationship deepens. The first volumes are more tame because it's limited to kissing, then it starts to really take off after that. As one would expect from real life (minus the harem part.)

The combat is great and the story is good. The illustrations are amazing.

The only real downside is that it is too short. I wouldn't say it feels axed or anything. But it could have gone on longer.

runsing and Deadmantellnotales like this.
  4. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl that looks like a tsundere (Mio) turns out a fake tsundere, which is a huge plus if you don't like tsundere heroine that loves to abuse the MC..... later you will find something like sister sandwich, strange fetish, and if you read the afterword (forgot which volume) the author will tell his "collection" that got found out by..... read yourself if you want to know

Believe the power of love just like Lemegeton-chan says and go read Magika