Should I wait

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by anon, Jan 16, 2021.

?

Should I wait to watch the series in its entirety, or watch each episode as it comes out

1. Wait for the entirety to be released

100.0%
  2. Watch each episode as it comes out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I am a bit of a mushoku tensei fan. Not obsessively, but it was my first real isekai and it holds a special place in my heart. I noticed on the website I use to watch anime that the first, and only the first, episode is out. Even though I already know what happens (at least according to the LN) I don't really want to end it on a cliffhanger and have to wait for each episode to come out, but I'm not sure if I want to wait even longer for the entire season to be out. Although that may be a moot point considering how busy I am, I may not even get the chance to watch it in either case. Just curious about other peoples thoughts and opinions.

userunfriendly and Reack like this.
  2. LAOG

LAOG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are in no rush and busy like it sounds, just wait for the anime to be completed. If you can't wait then just watch the episodes weekly. I personally prefer to binge shows of the novels I've already read, just so that I can fully compare the few differences it might have.

Reack, anon and Sabruness like this.
  3. fireflying

fireflying Lost Boy

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it difficult to wait if the anticipation gets more and more when you're left wanting more, versus the satisfaction of binging all of it at the same time. So, I'd also say wait for the anime to be completed, but if you enjoy the anticipation between each episode, I'd say watch them as they come out.

anon likes this.
  4. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only anime which I felt was a good idea to watch as it released was Guilty Crown. The episodes they...well, didn't really connect with each other well. Felt kinda confusing when you marathoned it. But if you waited a week before the next episode you'd forget enough to not feel the difference. lol

anon likes this.
  5. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Just watch it. First two eps are great. I enjoyed them, and as I read about 100 chapters years ago before dropping, I quite forgot things and enjoyed both. :p

anon likes this.