Recommendations (shounen ai mangas) asking bl versatile readers

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by BriarOfMaharlika, Mar 15, 2023.

1. BriarOfMaharlika

BriarOfMaharlika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys help me find mangas, not much smut with actual plot (any genres except slice of life university of gangster type)

note: i don't really like submissive uke or child looking uke, i want something bara, manly or mature office romance, anything but university

tropes i want;

~` crossdressing semes only no uke's and please no girly looking or anger issues uke

~` suicidal seme the type where uke saved him before it happen

~` uke finds seme on the streets and helps him and took care of him (you know don't call me dirty? yeah something like that)

~` seme has a crush / in love with someone else / in a long time unrequited love before uke, something angsty like, he chases after him (i prefer megane ukes and buff ukes only here, and no sex friends please)

~` you know the manga immoral sandwich? yeah something like that setup and like ai no makoto (both mangas are threesome but on the first manga, one of the leads used uke to be close to the other lead because that's the one they like, and ended up pairing with the uke instead. i wanted that kind of scenario but instead he fell in love with uke.

~` idiot uke that seme always makes fun of, tease (literally, not because he established love for him, i want it to be no crushes no past encounters no entanglement at all, i accept playboy semes) then falls in love with him

~` last trope i want in bl is like shoulder to cry on, like the uke catches seme making out to someone else

guys i accept yandere, possessive semes, but not irrational to the point they became hostile to any people who touch uke. thanks in advance to anyone who can give me recommendations

Eat_Angst likes this.
  2. Today Also I Chug Vinegar

Today Also I Chug Vinegar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Paljae, child of winter
    Yandere gong

Trace of the wonder
    Teasing gong

Hey baby, you has a nice waist
    Teasing gong

Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu
    Horror, it's quite angst, has the 'had a lover before' thing

I mostly only know novels with a lot of angst though
    @Eat_Angst lol

Eat_Angst likes this.
  3. BriarOfMaharlika

BriarOfMaharlika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have paljae (sht baby boo is the seme? nah)

i'm reading trace of the wonder, pretty good but red flag seme aright

?? is that a novel?

i read hikaru its good