Discussion Shout out!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cutter Masterson, Oct 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Just thinking back during the start of the Pandemic. When the world was at it’s darkest. When it seems like the world was doomed. That all mankind was destined to be wiped out. A devastating chill that death roamed free. Waiting for it’s next victim.
    It’s always the little things you take for granted. I had never knew music could be so vital in a world gone mad.
    Don’t get me wrong Doctors are lifesavers. After all I work with doctors. So I see it first hand, but I wanted to give a shoutout to the Artist out there that we’re not thanked. From Authors to Musicians. I want to thank you all for inspiring me and motivate me through that dark time.
    Thank you.

2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    After about a week I was a bit tired of the news playing clips of people singing. I don't think there was anything wrong with all the singing and performance in the early days of the pandemic, however personally I wasn't much of a fan.

Probably cause I'm a weeb who only listens to Japanese music.

3. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    Mankind still fool, defeat by nature
    Medical Tech is so dumb, it hold no handle against Vrz

4. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Well to tell you the truth. I was so busy at the hospitals. I didn’t have much time to really watch any videos. I never knew how many people were doing it. I only saw one or two, but today I lost count. In the end I still wanted to thank them.

imK, Fulminata, mir and 1 other person like this.
  5. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Vrz?

6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    personally this cat wanna thank people around this cat community, they just chill~ when upper echelon roaring, news media bombarded with bad scary news about death, economy downfall, medic conspiracy theory, dubious to insane funny people behavior on news, da family on cities have hard times ect~ they just keep going as usual while make comment it hard time but live goes on~
    you see it kinda remind this cat why this cat prefer live on village despite lack of what city can offer to a person life~
    despite there was time it used to take "refugees" from excess patient limit people still chill just follow da advise from authority~
    hmm you know it kinda make feel positive thinking vibe floating

Fulminata, mir and Cutter Masterson like this.
  7. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here, feel positive vibe from it. Worked at hospital filling pharmacy alot during that time. Everyone worried but keep going and also talk about silly things like usual. When hearing stories about not having face masks or a few people in the other building got sick, or see covid tents outside every day, tension rises a bit, but people still not freak out. People follow what can, be chill, focus on doing job, put in even more effort for people stuck at home, (even though lot of effort before covid already, always needed to finish more than 3k orders per day just to keep up. Never ever run out of orders to fill... :sushi_bye: )
    I was only at work or home. So am glad for coworkers being more chill than could have been.
    Kept me more calm too.

asriu, Fulminata and Cutter Masterson like this.
  8. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    yall remember how 2012 wanted to be 2020?

Fulminata likes this.
  9. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your services and the calm you displayed in such a trying time.

Fulminata likes this.
  10. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for your services fixing things in the hospitals, and the risks you went through. The risks you had were certainly higher than mine. I was lucky that the place I worked at doesn't have any direct contact with patients. The only risk were the many floaters who did work at face-to-face pharmacies most of the time and rotated worked at my place part of the time (so there were always some floaters there). There were policies about not coming to work sick, testing available if you thought you were, temperature checks and mask requirements. So the risk of exposure to the virus was actually lower than many other jobs. Which is good, because if that place gets shut down, even if only for a week for disinfecting..... I can't imagine the damage it will do.... I hope someone in management is working on a backup.....

11. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    reading this, i feel all warm and fuzzy UwU :blobhighfive:

imK likes this.