Recommendations Show Business

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by tt2005, Dec 19, 2020.

1. tt2005

tt2005 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've actually wrote this forum once before but I've read all the recommended novels that were given to me so I was hoping to find more. Any novel that is in the show business is fine. So the MC/ML could be an actor, actress, idol, singer, a manager, a producer, a entertainment company's CEO, etc. Some of the novels I've really like are : You’re Beautiful When You Smile, Why Not Soar Your Majesty, Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star, Top Management, The Big Shot’s Girlfriend Is a Demoness, Superstars of Tomorrow, My Artist Is Reborn, Life, Once Again!

So anything that is similar to it is fine. However pls no horror or harem.

2. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you are alright with BL novels, you might like any of the following!
    Bend That Male God - both MC and ML are actors
    Entertainment Industry’s Gourmet Food Service - MC is an actor
    Great At Acting, Now I’m Reborn - both MC and ML are actors
    Guardian (Bu Hui Xia Qi) - ML is an actor
    I Became A Big Star After I Quit The Entertainment Industry - ML is an actor, MC is an actor/professional sport star
    I Just Want to Be in a Relationship - MC is an actor
    I’m Not Shouldering This Blame - ML is an actor (but the plot really deviates from show business, so this might not be what you are looking for)
    King of Classical Music - both MC and ML are famous in the classical music scene
    Master Grim Reaper Makes His Debut in Center Position - ML is an actor, MC is posing as a newbie
    My Family’s Idol’s Vest Fell Again - MC is famous for pretty much everything.
    My Husband is Suffering from a Terminal Illness - MC is a singer/musician/actor
    My Old Gong Has Amnesia - MC is an actor
    Rebirth of a CV Star - MC becomes a famous voice actor
    Rebirth of a Movie Star - MC is an actor, ML is his boss
    Rebirth of a Supermodel - both MC and ML are supermodels
    Reborn As The Villain President’s Lover - MC is an actor
    Recapture the Entertainment Industry - MC and ML are actors
    Superstar Aspirations - MC and ML are actors
    The Idol And The Disabled President Made An Official Announcement - MC is an actor
    There Is Chef Yu In The Entertainment Circle - MC is an actor

Emmer and Aachiin0914 like this.
  3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's add more BL!!

Film Emperor’s Adorable Wife From Ancient Times- cute reincation novel, mc is the hidden wife of ml,.the famous movie emperor.

If You Don’t Fall in Love, You’ll Die- mc is a second rich generation while ml is an actor.

Very Happy- mc is a newbie actor who suddenly got famous from the wave. Ml is a great boss of business enterprises.

Surprise! The Supposed Talent Show Was Actually–?!- the whole novel is a reality show. Mc transmigrate without him knowing. A he knew is that he came for an audition. Ml is a bassass boss!

Transmigrated Into a Big Boss to Snatch Away the Cannon Fodder- MC is a big boss and ml is an actor.

How To Say I Love You- MC is a young master who came to her Mother entertainment industry. Ml is a film emperor who gain a power to read minds!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    endel likes this.
  4. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's BG then check this out.

His Genius Wife is a Superstar- FL reincanated into a body of a b*tch superstar. Ml is a great boss. Original web novel from WebNovel.

5. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    just some titles I've read

BG
    Transmigrated into the Cannon Fodder’s Daughter - MC is an actress and Daoist master??? Exorcist??? lol it's pretty interesting (warning for bugs and creepy crawlies in later chapters though)
    The Former Wife of Invisible Wealthy Man - there's ghosts/spirits in here since MC can see ghosts lol but they're not really spooky, MC is an actress, ML is
    entertainment company CEO
    My Son is a Reborn Villain - MC is/was an actress, ML is an actor

BL
    Screen Partner - MC and ML are AV (adult video) actors
    Kill the Lights - MC is an actor, I forgot if ML is in showbiz but he's powerful
    Mr. Zhou Doesn’t Want to Work Hard Anymore! - Both MC and ML are actors

6. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link