Forgotten Title Showbiz, Cooking, Transmigration???

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by aileeee, Nov 29, 2021.

1. aileeee

aileeee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried using the series finder but for some reason, I can't find it :<

Here's what I remember (kind of?):
    • FL transmigrated in a novel
    • ML is a celebrity (not sure if he's very famous or a fresh meat)
    • The OG owner of the body was either married or had a rich fiancé. She left her family and would only give them some money which they never spent
    • The FL divorced/broke the engagement with her husband/fiancé and went back to the OG owner's family. They missed her a lot, was angry that she (the OG) didn't come back for them. Her family was kinda poor but they love the OG owner a lot so they didn't spend the money she gave them before. After a while, they moved to a pretty nice house (i think she either bought it or got the house from her ex fiancé/husband)
    • FL started filming her cooking and became a bit popular on the internet. Not very popular but she has a decent number of views. Turns out the ML also watches her videos
    • The director of the show the ML was in found out about the FL's house and wanted to use the house as the location for their show. FL's family agreed. They filmed the show and the ML and the FL had a few interactions, and I think the ML had some suspicions that the FL was the one who made those cooking/baking videos.

Uncopyright and hansora like this.
  2. emi.ying

emi.ying Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's called "Delicate Best Friend of the Female Lead"

3. aileeee

aileeee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok nvm it was "Delicate Best Friend of the Female Lead" and it did show up but I didn't think it was the story I was looking for bc I forgot that the FL had a son lmao

4. Kitty_R

Kitty_R Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know and the male lead is the true father of the female lead’son right????