LCD Shura's Wrath

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by promicent, Feb 24, 2016.

1. nazmulm

nazmulm The Lord of Sloth

Reading List:
    Link
    The last line had me dying

2. Zx

Zx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This cliffhanger makes me weep.

3. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What had me dying was the "They gave us 10 billion gold as our budget and a tenth was taken for buying the Guild Creation Token... I just bid 700 million gold and that's already over the budget D:"
    Are you serious author!? 700 million is more than a tenth of 10 billion...

And the trolling begins :D

4. Night

Night Immoral member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beats of sweat appearing on his forehead .. Damn that was High-level VR right

5. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL i was expecting something like this but Ling chen troll level far surpassed what i had imagined. SOOO funny :ROFLMAO:

The reaction was pure gold too MOAR Please!!

6. LollipoPReapeR

LollipoPReapeR Frequent visitor of the Yellow Springs Resort

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooft, that was savage. I was just expecting an ordinary guild creation. Not this hahahaha

7. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how much was she supposed to raise to get out of marrying that dude again?

8. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the "deal" with her parents was that she had to basically create a guild as wealthy as her family's business (if I'm remembering that correctly).

9. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    aye it was but there was a dollar amount. like she had to create and guild and it had to clear $200mil for her to be able to breakaway

10. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason I have the number "2 billion yuan" in mind, but no idea if that's the right amount.

11. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I also believe that there is no dollar amount assigned, just that her "company" (which she decided is the guild) must have more influence than her family's company (thus proving that she doesn't need to follow her family's rules to be successful).

If 1 billion yuan can be thrown around for a single item in the game, I think her family would set the bar much higher (such as 100 trillion or so). Needless to say, by stealing from her fiancee, her guild is getting stronger by weakening her enemy.

12. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Think about it this way. The Li girl said that the Skyfall Alliance had a budget of 100 billion for that year I believe. It would be 2% of that budget and that's coming for one of the greatest alliances in China. Maybe the amount would be 20 billion, maybe more but I doubt it would be more than 200 billion. But you are right. They can put 100 billion (per year) into a game so the Yun family should be more wealthy than that. Also, even if it was to get 2 billion yuan it would still be almost impossible to achieve in two years. She has no one to rely on to help her guild grow so 2 billions, although it shouldn't be as much as the Yun family is worth, would still be a lot for her to gain in just two years. But she has plot armor- I mean she has Ling Chen...

13. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    and 1 billion in the bank after that guild token sold

14. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    She must reach a stage where her guild power and influence are on par with alliance within 2 years .

15. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    well.....didn't the alliance just take a hard hit

16. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    From the prank? that's only shame but not much deal in real power and influence.

17. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    umm didn't one of the members leaders say that 1bil for the token would seriously pushback the guilds timetable and budget?

18. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    ops sorry it seem I forget some detail:giggle:. The alliance which I mean is Yun Family which has guild called Disillusion Alliance, while Ling Tian prank goes to Yan Huang Alliance which is The Guild Leader engage to Yun Meng Xin(girl you mentioned). Disillusion Alliance sub guild of Yan Huang Alliance.

19. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be like you having a monthly budget of $1500. Then a new gaming console comes out that you want for $500. You don't really need the gaming console, but it is something that you really want. Thus if you buy the gaming console, you only have $1000 left in your budget for the month. Depending on your necessaries, you might be required to push some major purchases (such as new laptop for work or some appliances) to next month or even possibly some bills.

That is similar to the situation that guild leader mentioned. They might not be able to buy enough equipment for their elite players (such as making sure all their equipment at silver tier at minimum) in the near future because they had to use that money for a Guild Tablet. Without the equipment, those elites could be beat by others elites from other guilds, thus their elite would drop in the ranks. Lower ranks, hurts the future plans of the guild, thus setting them back. The hope for those guilds is that the benefits of having an official guild (such as the ability to have extra banking and crafting space and maybe a better base) would be worth more than the cost of equipping their players. That is why people were complaining that the final cost of the Guild Tablet was much more than the amount of the benefits (basically the math did not add up, but they still wanted it for prestige).

20. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    :sneaky: if Lin Tian win that duel, now that really HUUUGE blow for Yan Huang Alliance. When Lin Tian make guild his name will really attract lot of people. To be able win against Sword Emperor in duel will make people recognized his power beside it will make Lin Tian appear not want to make Yan Huang Alliance enemy because he stake current available Celestial grade weapon, because if Yan Huang Alliance win they could regain fame they lost from guild token incident. Even if Lin Tian lost(I doubt it since he could battle Eve(the only recognized SSS ranked player in the world) on par), his battle video can attract lot of people to join his guild that make Yan Huang Alliance not really want to go against Lin Tian's guild openly. That can make Yun Meng Xin has better option to stay low profile.