LCD Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka? Mou Ichido Dake, Aemasuka?

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JackStone, Jan 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. JackStone

JackStone Wow. How nice. Good job.

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't see one yet... So I made a Latest chapter discussions thread for Sukamoka

2. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    is it a direct sequel? i mean, prev mc and all?

3. Rae

Rae ͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, it's not Willem, he's dead after all...
    From what i heard, it's his reincarnations ?

runsing likes this.
  4. JackStone

JackStone Wow. How nice. Good job.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't honestly know if it can be called a sequel since it started before Sukasuka finished.

So, it was stated that Willem returned after a few years, he even saw Kutori's reborn form, Naigrat even cried after seeing him.

And during the time between Willem's absence, suka moka was pretty much created. the story revolves around the Technician replacement of Willem, Feodor Jessman, and the five lolis: Tiat, Pannibal, Lakhesh, Collon, and Almita.

runsing and Rae like this.
  5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw the first chapter now! \(^^)/

Interesting start I'd say, the girl is from a family that actually puts markless above the rest, while the whole of Regul Aire does the opposite... It's a strange, but interesting concept~

Looking forward to the next chapters! \(^^)/

6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like Elpis had prepared to demonstrate their might by not only beating Auroras, but also Maternos and Croyances... But since they ended up ruined due to Willem's intervention, they just released the beasts on Regul Aire?

How sweet of them! Such nice people~

I find it funny that Feodor met a fairy in virtually the same way Willem met Kutori~

Though I have to wonder... Can the fairies fo anything against those beasts?

As far as we know, the fairies only know how to fight Tremeries, since those were the only threats they normally saw... And well, it was a pretty harmless beast if compared to powers like the Shiantor.

Seems like those other 2 have similar powers to the Shiantor, I wonder if they can do anything against them... Considering how nothing was done in 5 years though, chances are slim.

7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    It's funny how Feodor said Willem's position was purely decorative, when he is going to be filling the exact same role right now~ *giggles*

Feels a bit weird on how the author tried to play with such a similar situation for the start of both Sukasuka and Sukamoka, but... Hmmmmmm, well, I'm curious to how well will Tiat do in the battlefield! Work hard girl!

8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, such hatred for the markless... I'm curious on what happened to Feodor in the past~

A bit sad to see the translation changed from Venon to Venenum though... It just... Sounds ugly... >.>

9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    3 Fairy Gates in a single battle? Dear God, I didn't know the difference in threat level of the beasts was that big... But to sacrifice not only 3 our of their... 5 or so currently available fairies, but to also send the one with Seniolis at that... Really now.

Ganbatte Feodor! Save Lakesh, Tiat and Collon! Don't let them fall to the Fairy Gate!!! >.<

10. roriconknight

roriconknight Exiled Member of The Lolicon Society

Reading List:
    Link
    *camps the thread, in case the TL is back*

11. Ataraxic_L1FE

Ataraxic_L1FE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's back

12. cartman-un

cartman-un Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this series dead?

13. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. It is active.

14. sanushilshad

sanushilshad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the original beast sealed inside William like other humans before he became a vessel for chanteur?

15. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Just realized this existed and as usual sequels with new mc give me mixed feelings. Can any1 give me an opinion of the tled chapters so far. Sad that william is gone and that sequel has more volumes than original. Also can any1 explain previous comment about him reincarnated into an imp?

16. sanushilshad

sanushilshad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not like William died..

17. gangbuntu

gangbuntu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    resurrection; though i won't be able to contribute in the lcd discussion here (yet).
    i consider the translator is still active with the last post at 23-aug-23.

just watched sukasuka anime yesterday n got curious about the world building.
    - the anime focuses on `The Happiest Girl in the World` and skipping many details.
    - the anime ends at vol3, while sukasuka ends at vol5.

some questions might have a single word answer: plot. as long as they are not too jarring, i can accept them.
    - how can human turn into a beast? why don't willem turn?
    - if many human turn into beast, what's special about the 17 beasts? though grick's statement at the surface (about the 4th) suggests they refer to 17 types/kinds instead of 17 entities.
    - found it strange how both willem and ebon candle were cool during their reunion - considering their last encounter
    - considering the number of small leprechauns (in the anime), why are there only 4 in collon/panibal/tiat/lakhesh generation? kotori/ithea's 5 can be rationalize by high mortality rate; but it shouldn't apply for collon et.al.
    - if willem is the only one that can tune the dug weapons (not even suwong can?) how could they survive for hundred of years?
    - why would human create the kin-slayer sword?
    - what's the rule behind mind-collapse n personality overwriting? who overwrites kotori's? lilia / elq? i'm leaning on the former considering that both equip the same weapon and both like willem; yet the flashbacks were childish rambling with elq-like voice