Recommendations Sick MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by here4fun, Jan 10, 2022.

1. here4fun

here4fun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i’ve read some really good bls with sick/i’ll MCs can anyone recommend any more. It doesn’t have to be translated !!

2. Omniscient Couch Potato

Omniscient Couch Potato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me about it please? Which ones did u read?

3. msbwhy

msbwhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want know too ;__; can u tell me?
    Also, some of my recs:
    Cherry Blossoms Upon Wintry Sword
    I Rely in Beauty to Stabilize The Country
    Sick Beauty [Rebirth]

4. lostinmyownworld2001

lostinmyownworld2001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you read “my husband is terminally ill” ? Also can you recommend me some bl novels ?

5. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
  6. pleasepickthisup

pleasepickthisup ✨pretty✨

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope some of these peak your interest!

I Have a Sickness - QT
    , MC has a different sickness in every arc and the ML is his cure.

I Have a Secret - QT, where MC suffers from a condition where pain is magnified for him.

I'm Almost Dead - QT, In arc 1 MC has a drug addiction, in arc 3 MC has two friends downstairs and is extremely ugly, in arc 4 MC has bladder issues meaning he pees himself all the time.

The E-Sports Circle’s Toxic Assembly Camp - Transmigration/Gaming, MC has PTSD from a friend's death and can't stand the sound of voice chats.

Love Delusion - Modern, the MC has delusions. The people he see aren't actually there. Everyone around him thinks that his lover (the ML) is just an imaginary person.

Don't You Like Me - Modern Supernatural, the MC gets ying and yang eyes after his grandpa dies, the ML is his "cure".

The General’s Cat Always Wants To Climb Into My Bed - Interstellar, MC has amnesia, he lost all of the memories of his adult life.

Death Spiral - Unlimited Flow, MC has severe PTSD. His power is that he can never die, every time he dies he just goes back in time, the memories of death keep on haunting him.

Perfection - Transmigration/Entertainment, MC has a problem with his friend downstairs, he's super insecure about it.

I Can’t Be This Protagonist - Transmigration, MC is healthy at the beginning, but the MLs end up taking away his memories, taking away his sanity, taking away his kidney, taking away his sight, and finally taking away his life. Fair warning, there are 5 MLs and he ends up with no one.

After Being Transported into a Book, I Adopted the Villain - Transmigration, the MC's legs were wrecked in a car accident. He gets rehabilitation but his movements are still stiff.

Single Dog Ending System - QT, in arc 3 MC has multiple personalities, in arc 4 MC becomes a zombie, in arc 5 MC is in a wheelchair. MC also has a condition where he cannot experience emotions of joy in the real world.

Perfect Destiny - QT, in Arc 2 MC is in a wheelchair. In every arc MC's character is driven to insanity by ML. His body is also weak in most arcs.

Strategy to Capture that Scum Gong - QT, in every arc MC's character is driven to insanity by ML and ends up committing scuicide. The sickness is very much physiological. MC is also paranoid and trusts no one.

Mist - Unlimited Flow, the MC has photographic memory.

Antelope and the Night Wolf - Gaming, for the first half of the story the MC has a broken pinky. (Also, this is 100% not a sickness but the MC is a sub hehe.)

Heroic Death System - QT, the MC's mission is to die three times in every world so he's in a half-dead state most of the time lol

The Slag Gong Wants to Kill Me - Modern, the MC is a psychopath, the story is basically a detailed diary entry of how he murders his cheating husband and gets away with it.

The Little Mushroom - Post-apocalyptic (not zombies), the MC isn't human, he's a mushroom and is therefore seen as "infected".

Global University Entrance Exam - Unlimited Flow, prior to the beginning of the story, the MC had something wrong with his eyes and needed eye surgery. He also doesn't like interacting with or touching other people.

Kaleidoscope of Death - Unlimited Flow, MC has stomach cancer but it doesn't really affect the story.

The Decade of Deep Love - Tragedy, the MC has terminal cancer. (Be warned, he really does die at the end)

Flying Gulls Never Land - Modern, MC is a bro-con. And when I say bro-con I mean bro-con. The story starts off after he's been released from prison for murdering someone that got close to his brother. ML is the brother (adopted).

Green Plum Island - Modern, MC can see the emotions of other people in colors, he treats it as an illness, he goes to the hospital to get it checked out and everything.

The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love - Fantasy Transmigration, the MC is deaf and needs a hearing aid.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  7. Generic.Archdemon

Generic.Archdemon Bleh~ too lazy

Reading List:
    Link
    thnx for the list

pleasepickthisup likes this.
  8. pleasepickthisup

pleasepickthisup ✨pretty✨

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not the OP but I sent a list above, maybe it'll help!

9. aelin12

aelin12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Undead
    Pay attention to me

10. orangethegreatorange

orangethegreatorange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Became a Sick Nobleman - no romance

11. Omniscient Couch Potato

Omniscient Couch Potato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the list.

Oh and "lovely allergen"... MC has severe wheat allergy. Its in the centre of story but its more like a fluff slice of life genre.

12. lostinmyownworld2001

lostinmyownworld2001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the list