Spoiler Side Character Transmigrations : The Final Boss is No Joke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Oct 2, 2017.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers please

Yumika12345 likes this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this yaoi?

Hanaru, Shem and potatofriez like this.
  3. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nt sure, but the tag reads female protag... tried reading, but the link won't go through?

4. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't say that is. Female protag who, judging from the summary, loves to sink ships. As in, romantic ships in romance genres.

LokaLari likes this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    The “side character” and “transmigration” and “final boss” got me confused

6. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler bout this one? Seems interesting as the "rich family young miss" is an arc. There's more to come? Like in My Disciple died yet again? o_O:aww::aww::aww:

LokaLari likes this.
  7. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this is one atypical kind of MC... as in she really is cynical even in the new worlds... well, as i am in the middle of reading mtl, i am still on world 3...

LokaLari likes this.
  8. UpInTheAir

UpInTheAir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it possible to give spoilers on the first arc?
    Like what happened to the relationship between her ex fiancé and his girlfriend and whether she found anyone to love?

LokaLari likes this.
  9. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is very cynical, so her only focus is to finish the mission, she doesn't really care about love... like other similar novel, the system gives her the objectives and she tries to fulfill the host's grievances..
    • She will be fulfilling the host's revenge against those instigators, her ex-fiancee, the other girl and the 2nd ML of protag.
    • MC's so-called love interest was an original hidden character, he was the most powerful businessman.
    • As expected, the protag was a 2-faced bitch that hides her sinister thoughts and so even if there are some evidence of her two-timings the 2 men, the origML still forgives her.
    • At the orig plot, the fiancée witnessed the host losing her purity, thus, giving him the opportunities to denounce their engagement. Truth is, this was schemed by the protag against the host. Knowing this, at the new plot, MC switched the drugged drink back to protag, but even when both origML and 2nd ML witnessed protag's shame, they instead pitied her and swore revenge against MC even if they had no evidence.
    • Before this, at a party, the engagement was already dissolved. This time, it was at MC's advantage, she knew that the protag and origML was currently having sex, so she gathered witnesses when she discovered the infidelity. One of the witness, is the hidden character. Before that, the system gave her a job that she cannot refuse, that is to make the hidden character fall in love with her which is super hard as he is a super black bellied character.
    • MC's background was hidden in the school, so people thought that she was just a commoner and when they saw her being waited by a porsche car, rumor ran that she was a kept woman of some rich guy.

10. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    when will the ml & mc meet?
    Is it one story or is many stories the mc have to go in and fix? what i mean is it a story with a story? Also, what does the tragedy tag mean...i mean why is this here? will this have a sad ending?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    LokaLari likes this.
  11. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So translator wrote this spoiler on the first chapter:
    Does that mean that Chu Tang isn't the male lead?

LokaLari likes this.
  12. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    wait.. what? i'm confused... so the first arc has completely different characters to the 2nd arc?

13. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is like those jp villainess novels, and I love it!!!!!:aww::blobnosebleed::blobxd: because it's my first time seeing a cn one

Nepaliii likes this.
  14. pcheshire

pcheshire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will anything tragic happen to the MC in the story or did it already happen in the past? I got repelled by the Tragedy tag. lol

LokaLari likes this.
  15. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    May i know whether this have true ML for the MC ???
    bc normally in this kind of story, the ML always the same 'soul' though the 'name' or 'character' diff on each arc (like Face of the devil) ?? or the MC only complete the missions w/o ever meet her true ML ??

16. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. However, in this first arc, though they do get married, however, the ML and the FL did not fall in love with each other...Of course they are complimenting each other life, no cheating whatsoever, however, according to system, the hidden mission [To make ML fall in love with her] is only 60% complete, which lead to her point being deducted. The author also mentioned that the ML is not someone who easily fall in love, the same with the FL [befitting the tag of Slow Romance]

17. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished MTL-ing the first Arc!!!! the ending for the protagonists is so satisfying!!!! Detail spoiler below [After chapter 8], beware!!

So FL went back to school and ended up in the same room as the Green Tea Bitch and her friends. In this dorm only GTB know that the FL is actually a rich person, her friend doesn't. So when they saw her being pick up by a Porche [Chu Tang] they called her a money digger [Hello the GTB is not?]. One incident happened where they accused FL pushing the GTB, and the teacher/warden also believed the GTB and decided to punish the FL, then the FL coolly said that she wanted to see the director, but the teacher/warden denied her request that the FL ended up calling her own lawyer when the director quickly came around and punished GTB and her clique instead.

So as someone spoiled previously, GTB and FL attended a party where the GTB meant to give drugged wine to FL and left her in compromising situation, however FL switched the drink and instead the GTB was the one who caught in a compromising situation with the Protoganist [M2]. Despite everything the Protoganist [M1] and Protoganist [M2] still believe in FL and decided to kidnap FL. They brought FL to isolated villa, however, FL took out the grenade and blowed the house instead as she jump down from there. This resulting in Protagonist [M2] having a serious injury on his leg.

Protagonist [M2] tried to seek revenge on FL by destroying FL's family company, however, unexpectedly, the secret transaction of his own company got revealed [through hacking] to the public and his company is slowly deteriorated which later was taken over by his uncle. Protagonist [M2] disappeared as he found out that he did not have the wealth or the mean to take GTB from Protagonist [M1] hand.

Protagonist [M1] also tried to take revenge only to find out that, his father had an illegitimate son with her most beloved woman and this son was competing with him for the position in the company. Protagonist [M1] was furious that he ended up abusing GTB which lead to a vicious circle between the both of them [Hence the tragedy tag I guess]

On side note, the system was confused since the body scan indicated that the FL or even the body she possessed did not have any abilities to operate a grenade or hacked a computer, however, the FL did not give any explanation on it.

Chu Tang [The hidden character which I assumed the ML] promised to FL that he will marry her if she managed to turn over a profit of a one-tenth of the capital of his own company within 3 years and she managed to do so which lead to their marriage. They did get married though no child [ML did not touch her. Their relationship was very pure] and once ML died [at old age if I am not mistaken] the FL also come back to the space. During this time, the system make another deep scan on the FL body to characterize her abilities [ This contribute to the synopsis where the system is puzzle over the weird occurrences around the FL] and told her that the hidden mission [To make ML fall in love with her] was only 60% complete, which lead to her point being half deducted.

In the next arc, FL seemed to be an actress in a period drama.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  18. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    This like the Danmei "Quickly Wear the face of Devil" and the novel "My Disciple Died again"

19. thelurker

thelurker [The Crazy Guy] Death to All BL Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone make spoilers from world 1 till the ending!

LokaLari and lazynoodles like this.
  20. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc's traveling from one world to another just think of Terror Infinity

LokaLari and lazynoodles like this.