Spoiler Side Character Transmigrations : The Final Boss is No Joke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Oct 2, 2017.

1. gallicka

gallicka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG still so many arcs. @__@
    Thank you so much for doing this!

Xi-hime and Lily Noir like this.
  2. Deleted member 190796

Deleted member 190796 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you SOOOO much for the time and effort you put into making this!

+1 Respect

Lily Noir likes this.
  3. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the novel is completed ?

nielyti likes this.
  4. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep

5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!!!!:aww::blobpopcorn_cool:

6. Dj2203

Dj2203 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bu jinyan is the ML
    And Qiu Langyang is FLintheWorld
    I forgot about the MLintheworld but he is something Nian I think

7. _LanXing

_LanXing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is Mo Ling's first novel so it's not too polished and not really a masterpiece, but here's what I can tell you about it. I've read the raw and finished it.

FL isn't really that Mary Sue because she can't kill the protagonists for their protagonist halos and she can't do some things. She's not kind and not that evil either. She has a 'however you treat me, however I treat you' attitude.

She's not your classic FL in that she's a villainess and will always be a villainess.

Spoilers for:

Why the FL is so emotionless. Plus:
    there won't be any more character development except she starts to accepts her feelings for ML. If you don't know yet, she actually values those she held close, and she's only that heartless because she knows that she's inside a VR game in the first place. She actually saved someone in the past and that person became her right-hand man now. She also has an AI whom she saved from a different planet and whom she willingly let go of when her AI became needed as replacement for her world's central system. The AI was also willing, of course. The AI has consciousness by the way. Even when the game creator/master said it's real life(it'll be revealed in the last few arcs that they're indeed only VR). I'll tell you why she knows in the spoiler. She also has a friend, like a sister, who she cherished but didn't manage to save.

FL is emotionless but wasn't like that from the start. The character development actually happened in the past, which was before the setting of this novel. Her past is in the last arc, like, chapter 2,000.

She also cares for her world as she fought in the war before as their commander. She actually has a good side, you just got to be patient. While people may think character development only happens when the character becomes better, Shi Sheng's happened when she changed for herself, when she became better for protecting herself. And that happened when she step by step, became strong by traveling through worlds using her family's door to the other planes. Which was also why she knew she was in the VR during all her missions.

FL detests the taste of blood. Why? You'll know here.

FL doesn't want anyone to assume a role of a female friend or sister to her. Here's why.

I ALSO WANNA TELL YOU, BY THE END(before the last arc), SHE SHOWED WEAK SIDE FOR THE FIRST TIME TO FENG CI! YES, SHE DID, WHILE HUGGING HIM IN A FRAGILE WAY. BEFORE, SHE WOULD ONLY MOURN FOR HIM AFTER HE DIED IN THOSE WORLDS SHE TRANSMIGRATED TO, But there, she really showed him and she let him comfort her.

FL was born in a big/influensial family but the patriarch is her father's enemy so they didn't have a good life. Her dad was sent to the battlefield before she's born, and she was taken by the patriarch immediately after she's born. Named her Shi Sheng, in their world, sheng is a weed that's so insignificant and despised. Then she was returned to her mother after the patriarch failed to confirm is she can open the door to other worlds. It's like their family's heirloom but only one who has no greed can open it.

FL's father returned, they left that family, lived an okay life, until they were sent to another planet, forgot why. Dad worked at a mine, because they all became sl*ves. Dad died in the mine, FL didn't cry because she wanted to be her Mom and sister's pillar. Mom left them and followed an official to live better. FL and sister had to work at the mine. Till they were taken back to their planet. She was 12 I think.

Patriarch forced them to join the selection for the heir. FL thought it's okay if they were low-key. But they were ambushed by other participants. They were trapped in a cave and FL is unconscious. Sister was injured. To let FL stay alive, sister fed her her own blood. Until she died and FL woke up. It was at that time that the young Shi Sheng first cried. When they were despised, when she was bullied, when they had a hard life as sl*ves, when dad died, when mother abandoned them, she never cried. But when her sister died, she cried because she doesn't need to be strong for someone anymore. That's when she released all her grievances. That's why she hated the taste of blood.

FL succeeded in becoming the heir and found a friend who's like a sister. Xia was her surname but forgot her name. Unfortunately, while FL was participating in a war, her friend's family was massacred, and FL was betrayed by someone she trusted. Which was also the master of the VR game that she's inside of. She decided to never let anyone in her heart anymore since she's tired of being hurt whenever they left her.

She also likes to break ships, if they're not sincere to each other. But if they really love each other, she won't care about them. Why? Because her friend was engaged to someone but that someone just took advantage of her friend's family and when her friend's family was massacred, the guy DIDN'T HELP. HE WAS TOO BUSY LOVING HIS MISTRESS.

She was quiet and emotionless before but after all that, she became cynical, never believing someone's sincerity. She became bitter. And she came to like annoying everyone.

There's an arc in the later chapters where she:
    I think she killed Feng Ci or she killed herself. Shi Sheng already admitted to herself that she loves him, but his character setting there was a dominant. Shi Sheng wants to be the dominant one and she said their relationship can't work if they're both dominant. One must compromise. So Feng Ci compromised. But because he did, Shi Sheng also gives in to him always. She spoils him, let him do whatever he wanted(except wreaking havoc in their original world because it's not a virtual reality), and always sides him.

It's actually not his real personality. They're just his character setting. ML is actually:

So powerful that the one who sent them inside the game had to lock him up with seals so he won't be a threat to them. Some of his actions are subconscious though, so he's still very much similar to the real ML. His character is actually like when Shi Sheng first encountered him as Feng Ci. So Shi Sheng liked the original Feng Ci from the start.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  8. Royee_RS

Royee_RS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the Ml's name Feng Ci or something else. Because his name was Feng Ci in the 3 arc but that was the character's name right. Like Shi Sheng he should have a real name too right.

I don't really like Feng Ci so much, I just feel like he is a vase, doesn't have much presence in the whole story although I have only read 10 arcs. Maybe because I read Coming of the Villain boss before this, I like Qi Yu more than Feng Ci. He has a system too and both Qi Yu and Ming Shu chases each other even though Qi Yu doesn't have his memories, unlike Shi Sheng where only she does the chasing part.
    But I guess its understandable this is Mo Ling's first novel after all.

LokaLari likes this.
  9. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Full ending spoilers please? :blobmelt:

10. Royee_RS

Royee_RS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me more recommendations for quick transmigration novels like this one, in which MC is OP and dotes on MLs.

11. ThunderingSnow

ThunderingSnow Sipping up a cup of chaotic good...and boba

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigration: Male God, Shine Bright! not so much dotes at first as sugar dads, but still fun

kaiiiyue and Xi-hime like this.
  12. Jeysi.leey

Jeysi.leey New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    МЛ яндере? напишите об этом, пожалуйста, What is the character of ML мне просто нравится мл яндере

ML yandere or not? Could you answer please

13. kaiiiyue

kaiiiyue New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Qi Yu has memories. Feng Ci doesn't. He really regards himself as the character. Because he has the character's memories. In the reality, he wasn't really shy or cowardly at all. continued below:
    He is a yandere. When they were in the real world, Feng Ci was gloomy and expressionless, has villain vibes in front of other people. He was only tame in front of Shi Sheng because he knows Shi Sheng wants to be the dominant one in their relationship. But of course, Shi Sheng is aware of all of this. He knows Feng Ci's character so she's really very doting towards him. She gives him what he wants and gives in to him. Because she knows he's being considerate for her.

I love this one. Another novel of Mo Ling. Chu Zheng is as cruel as Shi Sheng towards herself.

she could even kill herself numerous times. just like Ming Shu.

14. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC sure loves sending women to get raped