Spoiler Siege in Fog

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Eis, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I have tried to look for the thread for this novel and found none. (Sorry if there's actually a thread for this)
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/siege-in-fog/
    So after months of delay, the drama finally aired. Although I dislike BE, the trailers really tempted me to watch this.
    Since everyone said that the novel was BE, I just want to know, how bad is the bad/open ending in the novel?

Did one/both protagonist/s die? Did they just went on they separate way, like the ML went on war or sth?

Because I think I read somewhere that....
    There's a side story to this novel where either QS or YLK finally found their "destined one", and moved on.

Please tell me whether it's true or not...
    I know that life isn't always HE, but it's novel and I rather not waste my frustrations and tears reading & watching this melodramatic story, only for one of the MC to end up with someone they "just" met in Side Story....

morticia_addams likes this.
  2. 12

12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello Eis, I'm 12, the translator of this novel. Whilst I'm happy to see interest in the novel, I have to hijack this thread a little for my own purposes.

But first to answer your question, like the drama, it's a sad ending. Sorry, I don't know how to put a spoiler tag so I'll put it this way: although it happens differently in the novel, the outcome is still the same.

Translation and recaps are on my site which brings me to the ‘hijack’. I've requested for the links to the latest chapters to be removed from NU. You can see the request and the reason for it here, and also in the review for the novel.

If NU removes the latest links to my new site, that's great but I don't want to keep worrying about whether more links will be posted without my knowledge next time. If it happened once, it can happen again though I fervently hope not.

Hence I'm publicly posting a request here: PLEASE DO NOT link to the new site on NU's page for this novel or on NU's reading lists. NO links. Please.

Sorry to have hijacked this thread, Eis. If you want more details about the ending, let me know and I can pm you, or maybe someone can tell me how to use a spoiler tag.

:sushi_thankyou:

Eis likes this.
  3. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I do want to know the detail about the ending, and the side story too if you can. :cookie::cookie::cookie:
    For spoiler tag, click the icon (+) on the comment's menu bar. Or to input it manually: [ SPOILER ] [ /SPOILER ] (remove the space between)

As for the link, I'm sorry that it happened. Last time I visited the novelupdates' page, it still only have links to the releases up to last year.

4. 12

12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure thing, thanks for the tip!

Ending:
    Male lead breaks up with his wife because he wants her to forget him and start afresh. Made a deal with his brother to let her go in exchange for something. Wife is allowed to leave. Male lead and brother struggle and they both plunge to their deaths.

Side story (I won't spoil this too much):
    It's about the male lead's childhood and an incident that happens which seals his fate later.

Links have been removed. Really hope it won't happen again! Anyway, you're always welcome to check out the story! :sushi_singing:

Eis likes this.