Forgotten Title *Sigh* I have forgotten the title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ryan14, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Ryan14

Ryan14 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for the novel where MC finds an item that allows him to go to and from the past; when he gets struck with lightning, it activated the item, knocking him unconscious.

He wakes up in a village where he is tied up on a post naked(he cannot speak their language). Then I think what happens next is the hunters come back with an injured person (when hunting). He then goes and helps the injured man(village cheif). Gaining their trust he then receives a precious item that allows him to speak with the villagers.

He also finds that everyone is so much stronger, than in the future (he isn't even as strong as a kid).
    He starts off poor selling herbs in an old mans shop.

2. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryan14 likes this.
  3. Ryan14

Ryan14 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that one but close might read it

4. Meloman

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a bl novel with a similar beginning, but it was bl

5. Ryan14

Ryan14 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not read much into the novel but it might be that or might not. I read it like 2 years ago (didnt have an account).

6. Meloman

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I’ve read only like 10 ch of that novel like 2 years ago as well, but I will read it at some point fully, as I really like Lazy Cliche’s (author) other works. I even mtl-d Strange Life of a Cat, read Superstars of Tomorrow up to translated at least twice if not three times (it’s still being written I think), and Star Rank Hunter is not bad, although not the best thing in that genre. I think the author does better with “daily life” stories, but it was still enjoyable and I mtl-d the ending for it as well, I think. So I will read the primordial wars the next time I miss a dose of lazy cliche

Ak0w and Ryan14 like this.