Recommendations sign-in novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by grish99, Mar 25, 2022.

1. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi.
    I'm looking for a "sign-in" novel but where autors at least tries to be a little creative and doesnt start the novel with "well i'm banished in this place lets not leave and sign in million times and every time I get (god slaying immortal killling devil exterminating left toe strike)"
    like for real whats up with people and really "forcing" this type of plot especialy when the setting just begs to make it an adventure plotline

2. Iruma666

Iruma666 『 Banana Pudding Enjoyer 』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get what you're saying at all.

Could you be more clear about the type of novel you want recommended? Also what is a "Sign In" novel?

3. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sign-in Buddha’s Palm for example

4. slightofhand

slightofhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read most of the ones on webnovel and my favorite is My Girlfriend From Turquoise Pond Requests My Help After My Millennium Seclusion. It is somewhat slow but it is one of the few that the MC actually stays low key and does not try to become a secret hero. The sign ins are rarely mentioned after the first few chapters. 80 Years Of Signing-In At The Cold Palace, I Am Unrivalled is also decent but it just turns into a standard Xianxia after 150 chapters or so.