Spoiler Silly Spring Attack(BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soie_yoie, Dec 31, 2019.

1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:
    Silly Spring Attack
    憨攻的春天

79 Chapters (Completed)

Tags: beast world, all male world, 1 uncensored smut scene, no drama, plain fluff, mpreg

NU:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/silly-spring-attack/

Raws:
    https://w.ck101.org/wapbook-50478/
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=1206278

Summary:
    Once upon a time, there was an office worker who was dragged by his boss to take a hot spring bath. While he was soaking…

This is probably very serious. He came to a Beast world and was licked out of his sleep by a golden lion. The lion accompanied him. Only then did he understood this world… when he came to the lion’s tribe, he found that this was really not an experimental base…

alexfilia, pcheshire, Kaylee and 3 others like this.
  2. YeYueLiang

YeYueLiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *lurking here for spoilers * :sushi_peak:

3. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm spoiler? This novel is pretty simple tho.
    As usual MC (shou) is transmigrated into primitive world by an inexplicable force when he went to take a bath in a hotspring. Then it skips to the time when ML found MC at lakeside and instantly fell in love. MC at first couldn't understand that he's in another world and things just happened and ML revealed that he was in fact a beastmen. At first MC couldn't understand the language but bcs the language is just like the lost ancient language that he has researched before on earth so he talked with broken language with ML, then ML went to bring MC to tribe. As usual patriarch asked MC if he wants to live alone or with ML, then he said to live with ML bcs he's unfamiliar and so weak and ML made a puppy face at him.
    Then the pursue began. ML is the loyal dog gong and at first MC didn't realize the fact that he was a 'female'. So for a while he kinda confused with ML's care. And when he found out he rejected ML bcs he's a but a man and can't have child but ML still hadn't give up. So MC is like 'i'll think abt it'. Until MC's body transformed like local 'female' by sunlight and moonlight (at first he was so weak he can't even chew a meat), so he fell sick and ML went panic and took care of MC. That time MC realized how caring ML was, bcs he was and orphan and his adopted family just passed away so he felt so lonely and no one ever took care himself like ML was. And boom! They got married one chapter later! Then they began life as newlyweds. There are side cps later in the second half of the story. It's about the witch doctor of the tribe and the strongest 'female' in that world from nearby tribe. And the story about MC's senior that followed him to that world but the time difference is half a year later, with the main couple's neighbor Arsen. Oh and the story how MC got pregnant and when the senior found MC in the tribe he was shocked silly to find MC with bulging belly. MC later gave birth to triplets lion beastmen. And the senior gave birth to....snake egg....hahaha, he gave birth to a female. Witch doctor can't have child bcs the body is contaminated with poison and medicine since young and life expectancy is lower than average female, it's quite sad tho...

That is basically the story.

nomius, alexfilia, mmem and 10 others like this.
  4. YeYueLiang

YeYueLiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds cute, maybe i'll gave it a chance
    Tnx for the spoiler :)

soie_yoie likes this.
  5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Aforia, Zhen_Qing and oleti like this.
  6. oleti

oleti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So fluffy

7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

pcheshire, azinine, maya_sov and 5 others like this.
  8. frozenlimabeans

frozenlimabeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is quite nice and fluffy, but there are some depressing parts that make the reader just want to comfort the shou. I finished MLTing it in one go and there are still no regrets! I guess the only thing that I wished that happened was a more in depth look into the side couple's love story and how they ended up. I thought their relationship was simply beautiful, the Main couple and MC's senior relationship was cute too though!

mmem and Ozzieozz like this.
  9. TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's not nuch to spoil in this story like what others said. This is fluffy, more realistic than other transmigration. There's no super sugracoating. You can loterally finish this in 2 to 3 hours

10. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow holy crap your a fast reader.......

I wish i could say the same. It still actually took me days.

mmem and TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove like this.
  11. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That post is 100 point! I want to give :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    Complete information!! I love when a spoiler/lcd thread poster always gives complete information ^^
    And also doesnt leave their thread (or ignore it) and engage with the comments!!!
    Sorry OT

Waaah, so fluffy, but it's short and alr finished ^^ Going to the MTL list then ehehe

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    lazykitty_99 and soie_yoie like this.
  12. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O i also dislike it when ppl abandoned thier thread, but good thing lately most bl threads have complete spoiler posts.

Kleep and Kaylee like this.
  13. TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am, reading is my life that my friends wont even believe that i would read the whole paragraph by how fast I scroll

Kleep and soie_yoie like this.
  14. MXTXFAN

MXTXFAN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for a translator to translate this, oof QwQ

soie_yoie likes this.
  15. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a pretty easy mtl. I hate waiting for translation because it takes forever and sometimes project gets dropped.

But have you tried putting a request for the novels you want to be picked up? I see ppl do that.