Forgotten Title Similar Manhua to Feng Shen Ji

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Gyvern-Games, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Gyvern-Games

Gyvern-Games Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished reading Feng Shen Ji, a long time ago (3-4 years) , and I remember there was a similar Manhua, that was translated, but, I had forgotten about it. It was, if I recalled something along the lines, Autumn and Spring Heroes (?????) Not sure, but my memory is very vague about it.

The plot, I remember was taken place a world similar to ancient China, where if I recall there was a human saving a dragon egg, because the Mother Dragon had to watch over it, the father went out, but died...they were green by the way, and lived behind a waterfall I think.
    Another scene, there was a malicious fat guy, who knew martial arts, where it went back and showed him being poor and his dad and mom were servants. The scene was showing, a door that slide left and right and right beside it, on the floor where the mom was forced to have sex with the master, while all the dad did nothing albeit he was weak, and the son hated him for it.
    Another scene was like at a blacksmithing place, where it seemed to be a sacred place where divine artifacts were made, they were all gold, and Im pretty sure the main used a two handedaxe divine artifact.

I know it mightbe confusing, if anyone reads it but it was a manhua that had similar art styles to Feng Shen Ji.
    P.S. Thanks in advance.

Link to FSJ: http://m.mangafox.me/manga/feng_shen_ji/

2. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    monstermaaaaan likes this.
  3. StaticHD

StaticHD Supreme Novel Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    People still read manga at MangaFox?
    I'm disappointed.
    Batoto.com, KissManga.com, MangaTraders.org, or even EGScans.com (actual source of FSJ)

monstermaaaaan likes this.
  4. Gyvern-Games

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, it is ._. *facepalm* thanks

Lithit likes this.
  5. Invisalats

Invisalats The Bearded One

Reading List:
    Link
    I used mangafox but only because I never got redirects or things of that nature but I haven't frequented any manga sites for over a year now as novels entertain me more.

As for you being disappointed well where someone chooses to view illegally(or grey area) translated material shouldn't be disappointing as it shouldn't matter

asriu and Lithit like this.
  6. Gyvern-Games

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, first few links to show. Didnt know people disliked it

7. StaticHD

StaticHD Supreme Novel Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    EGscans dropped it over 3 years ago.
    Heroes of
    [​IMG]

Dark times ahead, as many of you have noticed and mentioned before, series like Heroes of Spring and Autumn's and Lawless' release schedules have been rather irregular at best, we are simply unable to find qualified redrawers cleaner or typesetters for series such as these, plus the extreme lack of interest to work on HSA from our own staffs, we have decided to drop HSA, chapter 10 will be our last release. Lawless will continue its sporatic release till further notice.However, if you would like faster releases, we are open to joints. Please contact us if you're interested.

Additionally we are dropping Sword of the Emperor for the same reason mentioned above, although it is already been done by another group.

Source : http://egscans.com/heroes-of-spring-and-autumn-10-news/