Recommendations Similar novels to Moon's Labyrinth and Second coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Aquillees, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Aquillees

Aquillees Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for movels similar to the ones mentioned in the title.

The revenge story in Moon's labyrinth was really satisfying. The drama within the families of both novels was really touching and how both MC's started from the bottom but went back up was really good. I also liked the Romance of both since the MC wasn't dense and I didn't mind it being harem and also the romance has progression and it already started in the middle of the story.

I hope you can suggest similar novel's without dense MCs and dumb MCs.

Thank you :)

2. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read Moon's Labyrinth, but if makes me feel so mad. The MC always take a big fat L on his face until I can't suppress my anger anymore and dropped it. It also took me a while to finish the first 3 chapters of TSCOG, due to the MC being insufferable. Though it did scare off a lot of new readers when there were less than a hundred chapters translated back then, which led to multiple changes of translators and publishers.

3. Aquillees

Aquillees Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should continue reading it. The moment he gets back on his feet and gets his revenge is really satisfying. Plus the character interactions between him and his daughter is really heartwarming throughout the story.

TSCOG got boring in the middle but how he fixed his relationships and developed his character made me finish the novel.

4. chloroform

chloroform Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try The Regressed Demon Lord is Kind from the same author of Moon's Labyrints

Aquillees likes this.
  5. Aquillees

Aquillees Active Member

Reading List:
    Link