Recommendations Similar to Battle Frenzy pls

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by justanotherreader, Mar 23, 2019.

1. justanotherreader

justanotherreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like the title says, just looking for a story similar to Battle Frenzy in the way that the MC is OP but doesn't necessarily show off all the times (every now and then is good tho) and when he DOES do something, it shows a peek of his powers to other people. Other aspects as well, like the battle academy portion, messing with aristocrats stuff, best friend/brother dynamics and nice side characters.

I like Battle Academies since people can fight each other all out without having to fight to the death type duels, tho serious arcs and fights are welcome. I like romance, regardless if it's only one girl or a harem, doesn't really matter so long as they're fleshed out characters and not sex tools lmfao. Not looking for anything mature. I already know Tempest of the Stellar War and the other by the same author.

NU, RRL and fan fic is all good, doesn't matter so long as it's either finished or updated regularly with quite a bit to read. Western novels and series are good too. So is manga/manhua

2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got a masterpiece but sadly translation is dropped and not picked up because : IT'S ON QIDIAN ! FUCK THEM !
    You will see fights without death there.
    Martial Arts Master (or nicknamed Love Arts Master by some readers).
    After a while the fights are boring so skip them, what is the best in this novel is the romance (that and the moments when he shock people of his OPness). Modern world romance where MC pursue a beauty by just talking/interacting as a friend with her. After they get together, lots of loveydovey moments between them. Sadly in recent chapters, FL needs to study in another country for a few years and translator stopped translating.
    0 drama at all beside 1 girl friend of MC/FL that sadly leaves the club because her grades are low, she failed romance (the guy didn't even take notice of her) and she is so weak that she can't even be a substitute for the fighters.

3. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
  4. PlayerID

PlayerID Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind reading a rehash of the exact same story, read the other novels by the author...

5. PlayerID

PlayerID Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Freezy

Freezy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm. Try Legend of Futian MC fits nearly all criteria you ask for, also try History's Strongest Senior Brother is somewhat close to your criteria.