LCD Since The Red Moon Appeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by philomenapoe, Mar 11, 2022.

1. philomenapoe

philomenapoe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/since-the-red-moon-appeared/

Not updated by the official (Webnovel) anymore after Chapter 40. The reason being, it wasn't chosen in the Trial Reading process. Which was a loss since this is like in first place for Sci-Fi on qidian at that time. Sigh.
    • Official's Latest - Chapter 40: Lu Xin (MC) is considered as an individual who is very dangerous due to his ability and his psyche power. As such, before his official deployment, he has to pass the Aptitude Assessment chaired by the "Six Monsters of Qinggang" of the organization.

Fortunately, a group (Wonder Novels) has decided to take on this webnovel. However, they did their own version so the translations are only up to Chapter 9 right now. Hope they can continue translating this hidden gem until it's completed.
    • Fan Translation's Latest - Chapter 9: Lu Xin's ability has made Chen Jing become cautious of him.
    Lu Xin looked up and said, “Are you worried they might take over my body?”

She didn’t deny the assumption.

For her, the most dangerous part of the boy was that there’s always a possibility he might turn into someone else without notice.

He tried to soothe her by explaining his family members, “My sister… she’s a good kid! She likes her toys and running around… My dad loves making food for us! He’s a straightforward guy who loves staying in the kitchen… My mum is a meek woman. She never starts any fight and all…”

“…”

Chen Jing, who was just quietly listening to him, was extremely conflicted in her mind – He’s too normal, isn’t he? He’s describing people who don’t exist like he’s talking about his own family…

The clearer his description, the more anxiousness built up in her mind.

Made this thread because I have my fingers crossed that fan translations will reach Chapter 41 someday. That's when I can talk about this here all I want.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
  2. lament

lament Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Webnovel started updating it again 2 months ago. It’s all paywalled but they’re at chapter 819 already.

philomenapoe likes this.
  3. philomenapoe

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait— No way?? Webnovel didn't abandon this gem?? They continued it?? After more than a year?? Eriously-say??!

Edit: It's even 911 chapters as of the moment. I can feel my serotonin levels rising. Many thanks, @lament !

4. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    How's the quality? I heard dome novels sre just pure MTL if they're picked up again

5. philomenapoe

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't seem like pure MTL and is pretty readable, thank god. Though, the problem isn't there; it's that the chapters were locked behind a paywall. Lament's second sentence didn't really register inside my mind until I read that pop-up *curses at capitalism*