Spoiler Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by QuinNoteBook, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The father have died in a carriage accident with his mistress . This was the first "official " meeting with diego and leandro in original novel and this novel you can feel the tense athmosphere between these two. The mother have the time of her life with her lover in a very visible way. Mc and ml have very fluffy moment she is her world. As already said the Butler and head are problem for our sweet couple in a hypocrite way bc head maid said nothing against the thing that the mother have a lover.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    Khadz and aoerax like this.
  2. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm...was it the head maid or the housekeeper? Housekeeper is the female equivalent of butler. Butler and housekeeper are the top of the servants. If it is the head maid, butler outranks her.
    Ref .https://www.google.com/amp/s/countryhousereader.wordpress.com/2013/12/19/the-servant-hierarchy/amp/

Shey_04 likes this.
  3. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the mother has a lover, then they can do nothing as she is one of the masters of the house. But Ibelina is a maid of their own... So it made sense that they want to keep things 'proper' as she is just the same status, and more so from the same household.

Khadz and Leilacus like this.
  4. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The head profit of the situation for act like she is the mistress. For the mother the father have just died and she show her lover arround and use the family money.

Khadz likes this.
  5. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lazynoodles likes this.
  6. Ariellalove1

Ariellalove1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey does anyone know who’s translating it on discord

DOHere likes this.
  7. suckmyduck

suckmyduck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Solace translations is translating the novel (up to ch.5), but you need to join their discord to get the password for their translations.

LitaJ and lazynoodles like this.
  8. suckmyduck

Reading List:
    Link
    She and her husband were already cheating on each other (Velveeta dad died while with his mistress). They can leave the mom alone since her lovers can't affect the succession (even if she remarries, her kids won't be in line to inherit since Alejandro is the duke's only son), but if Alejandro (who is now the duke) were to marry Ibelina, it would be a scandal worse than being caught with a mistress, since their kid (who will inherit the dukedom) will have commoner blood.

I really hate the mom. She was disgusted with Alejandro when he had the curse. Then after Alejandro got rid of the curse, she asked him to move to the main houselike some loving mom (Alejandro called her out for that). And now she calls him a monster for not crying at his dad's funeral, when she didn't cry herself.

9. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why lorenzo did not get happy ending :(

10. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honnesly i just want an excuse so he can queekly get ride of the mother she's a trouble i can smell that .

11. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also asking that he is kind to mc but his relationship with ml is weird really the way that they acted when the dad was dead it was more than weird.

12. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Or just search the mangadex with the title.

13. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    He wont be the ML of this story if he doesnt fail. He wasnt the ML of the original stereotype happily ever after tale.

Villainess_lovers likes this.
  14. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Typical aristocratic mother. However, she a good reason. As you said she cannot or any future children she has cannot inherit the title and she most wont likely to remarry so she has to be in good graces with Alejandro. Children, especially sons, are long seen as meal ticket for many noble women who were in an arranged marriage, seeing that they can throw the "I am your mother" line. She can derive income as a dowager but Alejandro controls the strings.
    Anyway, parents and children of noble classes butt heads on daily basis so yeah your dysfunctional family on a typical soap opera with title and assets.

15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was even sad his mother called him a monster for not crying after his father's death. But would his parents have cried after his death? They were even bothered when receiving news of how he was doing and said to only let them know after his death.
    Mc and ml should've remembered this and realised how ridiculous was what his mother said :)

16. suckmyduck

Reading List:
    Link
    So like in the latest chapter, Velveeta mom parties herself out, and, yeah, Alejandro cuts her off and sends her away. It does seem that she wanted to chase after him before she leaves, but Alejandro just turns and leaves.

I was a bit bothered that the servants are just out in the rain while waiting for Velveeta mom to leave; no hoods, no umbrellas, the servants catch pneumonia like men.

Villainess_lovers and LitaJ like this.
  17. cloudyrene

cloudyrene Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhh it’s been a while since I last checked this thread lol, but I’m here with some answers!
    Ibelina is just a normal maid. She isn’t a princess or anything. Also, Lorenzo dies in an attempt to save Ibelina from assassins.

Shey_04, shiory, Khadz and 27 others like this.
  18. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! My cute cannon fodder~

marimel, Khadz, royeolty and 7 others like this.
  19. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

why :mad::(:blob_teary:

can u spoil me the ending of ml mc :cookie:and the antagonastics:blobdevil:

KrystelleWriter and Aquaa like this.
  20. feliciabeel

feliciabeel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell what are Ibelina and Lejandro talking about in chapter 36 and what happens after the head maid come into ML's room while he's treating our MC?