Misc Single line story

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by kraken296, Dec 20, 2015.

?

who b mc

1. Mushrom Man of Knarf

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Aurora ,

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Orc ,

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. GB,

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Ji Ning

Ji Ning Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Chiwikk, I have risen once again-chiwikk", the valiant and handsome orc hero said. "Ladies, don't fight over me-chiwikk", the orc hero that could charm any women in the world said. "I shall add you both to my harem, but first, I have to kill the dwarf-chiwikk".
    The orc hero with abs that could rock any woman took out his great sword that was completely black with a handle that had a orc design. Then, he jumped in the air and stabbed the MF dwarf.

FlowingSong likes this.
  2. Shiki Shiori

Shiki Shiori All according to keikaku...

Reading List:
    Link
    Suddenly, a booming voice said, "O Heroes of this world! Tis is the magnificent I! Lord Chauron! Those who desire power come to me! Those who seek salvation, I'll give you death! Those who seek protection, use latex(TM) bodysuit! I'll give you unimaginable power, for those who is able to gather seven pieces of Dragon Sealing Gem and unlocked the ring for me!"

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  3. God Of Time

God Of Time Nyanko's Loyal Minister.

Reading List:
    Link
    It feels like everyone's forgotten about the The Mushroom Men of Knarf

FlowingSong, DocB and canaria23 like this.
  4. Ji Ning

Ji Ning Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ha-ha-chiwikk! I have already gathered the seven pieces", the orc with sky blue eyes that could charm any lady said. The orc hero with the most beautiful blond hair quickly teleported to the altar of Darkness and got the ring. Then, he was about to throw it when the ring said, "I am the ring that rules all rings". The brave orc hero smiled and said, "Make me the demon lord with a harem of ten thousand hot girls." The ring...

FlowingSong likes this.
  5. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    Hijacked?

6. God Of Time

Reading List:
    Link
    There's way more than one sentence in there~
    And there~
    And there.
    Are you even trying~?

7. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't but damn it while I was think of how to deal it them appear to new character that have more presence that the MC
    @Lachiel @kraken296 Can you make a pool to decide on the MC Options(GB, Aurora , Orc , Mushrom Man of Knarf)

8. Ji Ning

Ji Ning Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who cares-chiwikk? This is a story about a great orc hero's*cough*me*cough*adventure on becoming a Demon Lord.

9. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... Okay, should be easy to change.

10. God Of Time

Reading List:
    Link
    Men* there's a whole army of them. Like seriously... gosh.

11. kraken296

kraken296 The Greatest kraken warrior

Reading List:
    Link
    just came back
    everything here has more than one sentence and it was started by @FlowingSong i think
    and also @FlowingSong i do not know when you are speaking normally and when in context to the story

12. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    done

DocB likes this.
  13. FlowingSong

FlowingSong Otome Isekai Reader and Trash ML Hater

Reading List:
    Link
    err i thought it was okay as long as it doesn't end in a period? it was a conversation context? should i delete it then?

14. God Of Time

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically, it no longer matters~?
    Goddamnit, I wanted the mushroom men of Knarf to rise up and destroy the gods.

15. Ji Ning

Ji Ning Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The orc hero is winning-chiwikk.

16. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the resume until 20 min ago after that there was an orc invasion and mushrom army was still at lose so there is chaos everywhere
    Once upon a time there was a sentient gamma burst, he lived for short while but during that time it only felt one thing
    The energy feels warm, a strange feeling for a gamma burst, before it disappear quietly.
    I open my eyes(wht?) to see the different world ,i can see,i can hear ,i can speak.......Where am i Who am i.....Where did all that warm energy go......
    as the warmth faded, only to be filled with the coldness, and the emptiness of the realization of the loneliness of his existence
    He saw what in front of him, a single crack of light spreading in the world of white.
    as that crack widen... he open his eyes and saw the world for first
    A wide array of color surrounded him, filling his eyes with image he never could imagine as a gamma burst.
    the color were actully aurora from north.
    He was confused by the words of the narrator as he walked ahead

Rays of light filled every space that the naked eyes can see.
    "Where is this?" He asked.
    "this is north pole" said aurora "what are you doing here gamma bust?"
    "There is nothing to do, the writters haven't created anything but us"
    "WAIT! HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! H-HAVE WE MET BEFORE?" GB asked.
    NO, I don't remember?
    "............................" GB was speechless.
    "Who am I, What are you, Where are we and Why are we here?" GB
    "GO ASK THE AUTHOR!!!! WHY DO YOU ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS?! DIDN'T I ANSWER ALREADY THAT I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER ANYTHING! CALL THE NARRATOR AND THE AUTHOR BRING THEM HERE AND QUESTION THEM!! THIS GUY! YOU'RE SO USELESS! YOU CAN'T EVEN DO SOMETHING SO BASIC!" yelled Aurora
    "Waaah I am sorry desuwa!" GB
    "HAH. ARE YOU AN IDIOT, YOU IDIOT? WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW! I TOLD YOU TO BRING THE AUTHOR HERE! WHY AREN'T YOU MOVING YET? DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IT?! IS THAT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT? YOU WANT ME TO DO IT MYSELF? ARE YOU THAT LAZY HUH? GET MOVING! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? TOMORROW?" Aurora shouted even more
    "Ops my bad, this project should only begin next week, let me create a world and bodies for you guys" says a voice out of nowhere, probably god.
    Suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant naked man appears!
    "ARE YOU MF KIDDING ME!? YOU SUMMONED ME HERE OUT OF NOWHERE ONLY TO TELL ME WE'RE NOT STARTING?! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! YOU WASTED MY TIME ONLY TO TELL ME TO MF REST?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR IDIOTIC MIND!? AND WHAT'S THIS ABOUT A BODY? WHO WANTS A BODY?! IF I WILL HAVE A BODY I WANT IT TO BE SO GORGEOUS NO ONE CAN CONTEND WITH ME! IF NOT THEN FORGET IT!" Aurora turned haughtily, to which GB was left so speechless he could only gape.
    " Sorry, you see , my wife gave birth only two millenium ago so i'm still in paternal leave, but let me do this quickly. World xianxia, GB you can be the MC, the weakest of your family until you're 17 y.o., Aurora will get the childhood friend part that becomes the main bully because GB is pretty much trash"- A naked idiot
    "WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR WIFE! DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY! WHAT DO YOU WANT THE READERS TO THINK? THAT WE'RE LAZY LIKE YOU?! MF IDIOT! BE LAZY BY YOURSELF! STOP MAKING US ALL LOOK LAZY LIKE YOU! AND YEA GB'S TRASH EVEN HIS NICKNAME IS TRASH IT SOUNDS LIKE "GARABAGE BAG"! IF HE HAS A SKILL IT SHOULD BE TO COLLECT GARBAGE! HE CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING RIGHT! HE KEEPS ASKING QUESTIONS EVEN THOUGH HE KNOWS HE'S NOT GOING TO GET ANSWERS! MF GARBAGE BAG! CAN WE GET A NEW MC HERE PLEASE! I VOTE FOR A NEW MC!"
    "WHO THE HELL MAKING A RUCKUS IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE! IT ALMOST CHRISTMAS DAMNIT AND I WILL BE BUSY! I NEED SLEEP!!!" Said an Old man in red clothes
    "Ah! It's GB and Aurora, Happy birthday GB , now that you are 17 and already a grown man i must give you the treasure your father left with me"
    "MF IDIOT! WHAT ARE YOU NOISY ABOUT?! YOUR BULGING BELLY IS SPEAKING FOR ALL OF US ALREADY! WHY DO YOU NEED TO SHOUT STILL? ARE YOU DEAF? CAN YOU NOT HEAR YOURSELF?! HERE! DO YOU WANT ME TO DRO-" ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY SURGED OUT OF THIN AIR
    " GB , this was your father ring, before he died left it for you and asked to tell you "the Dragon Clan lives"- Said the fat old man while ignoring her daughter
    actually i don't know what to do anymore xD i just wanted to try being mean...did it work well?
    Suddenly an army of soldiers arrive along with a rich looking midget.
    "I knew that the bloodline of the dragon still lives, GB prepare to meet your Doom!" -said a gigantic dwarf, he's like 130 cm
    "WHAT THIS?! A DWARF SPEAKING SO ARROGANTLY? WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR ARROGANCE FROM HUH? YOUR LACK OF HEIGHT SURE IS COMPLIMENTED BY YOUR HIDEOUS BEARD AND OVERLY TALL AURA! WANT ME TO DEFLATE YOU HUH? HUH? HUH?" SHE PUSHES GB INFRONT AND CONTINUES, "SINCE YOU'RE A GARBAGE BAG GO AND DO WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO. GATHER GARBAGE. DON'T FORGET AND COLLECT ALL HIS ITEMS. THEY MAY NOT FIT YOU BUT I THINK THAT AXE IS PRETTY PRICEY FOR A HOBO LIKE YOU."
    GB tried to speak but is suddenly interrupted by the fatman
    "What are you two doing?? Run you FOOLS, I'll try keep them busy for as long as i can"- Heroic deadman
    Suddenly The Mushroom Men of Knarf appeared and were silently advancing on the unsuspecting earthlings, and their thin milky blood ran colder when they smelled spores from fungal toenail infections rising from many of the invaders’ feet, for to them it was a wondrous and shocking scent of kinship, homeland, and asexual reproduction.
    "F***!! we are surrounded GB get the blood of a virgin girl and active the teleport function of the ring"- the suprising still alive old man
    "YEA F THIS! GET THE BLOOD OF A VIR-
    ...................................................................................................................................................................................................." Aurora looks at GB with an I'LL-MF-MURDER-YOU-IF-YOU-TRY-TO-TOUCH-ME-WITH-YOUR-BEGGAR-HANDS-YOU-GARBAGE-BAG-I-I-I-I'M-N-N-NOT-A-A-A-V-V-V-ANYMORE-OKAY?!-I'M-NOT! and GB gulps, He knew what was coming for him regardless of whether he touches her or not.
    Sundenlly time froze an a voice from nowhere said "You were created 5 min ago how the hell did you already lose your virginity?"- Looks like the naked god was still around
    "Why do I get the blame? Oh, My heroine, woe is me, being a hero in this messed up world..." The dwarf said.
    "I, the orc hero, have come-chiwikk", the valiant orc said to the dwarf.
    "HUH?! WHO IS BLAMING YOU?! YOU GOT IT WRONG YOU IDIOT DWARF! AS IF I WOULD LOSE MYSELF TO YOU! MF DREAMING DWARF! WHO DO YOU THINK I, AURORA, AM? DO YOU TAKE ME FOR A LOOSE GIRL WHO WOULD GO SLEEPING ANYWHERE!? AND WHY DO YOU THINK I'D EVER END UP IN YOUR ARMS HUH?! YOU DELUSIONAL DWARF! DO YOU WANNA DIE HUH? HUH? HUH? GO LIVE IN DREAMHELL!" and Aurora proceeded to beat up the MF dwarf till he lost consciousness, then she proceeded to lecture the new comer, "AND WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE? AN ORC HERO?! MF IDIOT! MY DOG LOOKS MORE ORC THAN YOU! HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR? YOU LOOK LIKE A BABY ORC WHO STILL NEEDS TO DRINK MILK FROM AN ORC COW! DON'T MF JOKE WITH ME! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! YOU'RE GARBAGE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO KNOW ME EITHER! YOU THINK YOU CAN LEAVE FROM THIS PLACE AFTER ENTERING IT? YOU WANNA DIE HUH? HUH?" she also proceeded to beat up the orc hero till he lost consciousness and then she threw him on top of the unconscious dwarf.
    Suddenly a female dwarf with cultivation level over 9000 pushed Aurora to the ground and slapped her over and over and said, "You! You human is really conceited! You never had any place in his eyes in the first place, you brute! This is for the pain you've caused to him!" *Slap! Slap! Slap!*.
    While the two female fought, GB was looking complety absentmindely thinking " I was suposed to be the MC, but now I'm reduce to be secondary character , hell even a Orc hero appear and i can't open my mouth in 30 post, even now this i just a thought. Damn you Author! Give me back my dreams"- Trash

17. kraken296

Reading List:
    Link
    yep we cannot do anything about that now

18. FlowingSong

FlowingSong Otome Isekai Reader and Trash ML Hater

Reading List:
    Link
    also i speak normally with it's in italics....like so, and in non italics if i'm at contribution mode

19. kraken296

Reading List:
    Link
    no just continue but please do not bold normal conversation like this one

FlowingSong likes this.
  20. Ji Ning

Ji Ning Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vote for the orc hero who will turn into a demon lord-chiwikk!