Discussion Skipped

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Olgaroxtea, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Olgaroxtea

Olgaroxtea dumbly001

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk but its 12:25 pm where im at and was supposed leave the house at around 7:15 and be in school by 7:45am but i just woke up at 6 and did nothing. Feelin pretty shitty and just lazy tbh. A few days ago I also wanted to just skip my first 2 periods and just get there late but who would've thought my mom would come home at like 9... yeah she was pretty pissed and im guessing she will be again today if she finds out i skipped a whole day. Tbh i kinda do feel a bit guilty cause its my first time actually skipping a whole day and not having an excuse but yeah. Idk just bored and just yeah. Anyone else skipping today or skipped b4? Tell me abt it

Har D Rai likes this.
  2. Har D Rai

Har D Rai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped college a lot , still ended up fine though.

3. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I must be shit tired, as I read it you menopause twice, because you skipped a regular red week.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  4. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    If its school, skipping is bad. A student duty is to learn. You can skip when you're in college. Provided that you have enough to graduate.

5. Olgaroxtea

Olgaroxtea dumbly001

Reading List:
    Link
    *sniff* U don't understand but my mom rly rly freakin scary so this is the first time doing something like this. Im only hoping my mom wont come home to check during her lunch break

6. Olgaroxtea

Olgaroxtea dumbly001

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobwoah: Im not in college lol. I think everyone here is waaay older than me on this site lmao. This is literally my first month of high school tho

7. Qiun

Qiun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just every day when u want to skip, look at your school subject and consider the benefit of skipping and benefit of not skipping. If it's your major subject that you care a lot about, think about material that u will have piled behind ur back by skipping. They stacked up pretty fast, and along with it your regret

8. Qiun

Qiun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just save yourself from trouble and go, even when you would arrive at the end of lesson

9. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    European mom or Asian mom? I hope she's not the Asian tiger mom.

If anyone's asking why, I'm not stereotyping, because it's a real domestic issue.
    Congratulations! You're part of the minority, as the average members here range from their 20's to 30's, and the rest are mid 30's or above. Others do not age (unless specified), and few are actually older than 40 if I recall correctly.

10. Alexander Valdimir

Alexander Valdimir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah When i was in highschool a decade ago, I just skipped half of the school year, cause i was bored of it. Still passed though and graduate although I didn't attend university. I'm actually financially more stable than most of my peers and by a considerable amount since i hadn't paid for tuition towards university/college. Without a loan, I didn't worry about paying that back after getting a degree. Of course, you have to note that I was not a turd, or anything similar to that matter, like i've said, I was simply bored of school so i skipped. If you're wondering how i'm more financially stable, it's because i went into military service than contracting, into afghanistan. Where I barely had to paid any bills and pocket all the money now afterwards i found a more stable job after pocketing over a hundred grand. Btw I wouldn't recommend doing what i did, Military service regardless of countries perhaps, you're gonna see so much incompetents leadership that you wonder why you just haven't shot yourself yet. Although I never regretting getting deployed and find a rare few people that i still talked too after my time.

11. Olgaroxtea

Olgaroxtea dumbly001

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah thats true. I just hope this will be the last time and i wont make a habit of it or else it'll be pretty bad

12. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to school. Its better to waste time at school.

Olgaroxtea likes this.
  13. Olgaroxtea

Olgaroxtea dumbly001

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol kinda close ig? Russian lmao :blobfearful:
    I honestly did not know that and thought most of the pple here were younger cuz of way they write rly cute and with the emojis omg

14. LK

LK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My sister skipped today I'm envious i rarely skip but because of that I'm doing better in school then her

15. Olgaroxtea

Olgaroxtea dumbly001

Reading List:
    Link
    true

16. Olgaroxtea

Olgaroxtea dumbly001

Reading List:
    Link
    My teachers aren't rly strict so its easy to get better grades than normal eg. if u dont do the hw u can turn it late and they wont deduct any points from it

17. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    My personal opinion is, just skip as long as you have good grades. I skipped regularly with my friend but we both were top 5 in our grade. Teachers really couldn't do anything about it other reminding us of the minimum mandatory attendance.

Olgaroxtea likes this.
  18. Qiun

Qiun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their behavior is scary and their feelings can hurt you in most unexpected ways

19. Qiun

Qiun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cheerful people are monsters

Olgaroxtea likes this.
  20. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not one to talk, but their insane. You may have the right or right state of mind to also assume I might be wrong (and insane) about the statistics here based on the previous polls. That said, welcome, sane person in this little building blocks of time, soon to rise then fall back again. Insanity is, after all, a endless loop of the whole process without change or effort.

Olgaroxtea likes this.