Chinese Skirt-Chasing Young Monarch: City Lady-Killer

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Albacar, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Albacar

Albacar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Skirt-Chasing Young Monarch: City Lady-Killer

Raws:
    ???

Novelupdates: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/skirt-chasing-young-monarch-city-lady-killer/

Translation: Creative Novels translated 215 of 1374 Chapters, but they stoped translating the novel on
    30th of August 2019. There is a mashine translation again of this novel on babelnovel, but its unreadable.

About this Novel: The MC Su Ke isnt, a thickskinned, aggressive scum like in most chinese novels i read. Thats something i really like. Su Ke is an introverted boy, with no sexual experience. He easily blushes or gets nervous, when he is with girls or if he gets teased by them. Later on he gets braver after he is involved with several girls, but the change isnt much and the most that happened so far was a kiss. Its not really original, that Su Ke gets a system and if he completes the mission, he gets a reward, for example a wish, beginner level highschool mathematics or money. Something refreshing in this novel is, that the harem members all have a personality and depth and nobody will be abandoned along the way. The development of the story is unpredictable another thing i like and it switches between action, slice of life and romance most of the time.

Just when i found an interesting novel they stoped translating it, but maybe somebody can pick it up who knows.

Description Novel Updates:
    The prettiest girl in the class, the campus belle queen, an attractive policewoman, a cunning reporter, a charming businesswoman, a mesmerizing commando, and a millionaire spendthrift, all shall lose themselves to passion.

Be it a Lolita, a virtuous woman, a regal queen, a mature racy woman, a cold-blooded goddess, or a sexy baby-faced doll, all beauties shall come to his embrace.

Young and inexperienced, equipped with the [Flower Pickup System], young schoolboy Su Ke, felt his life become more and more chaotic…

chefcheese and Sabruness like this.
  2. L1Wei

L1Wei Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Skirt-Chasing Young Monarch: City Lady-Killer ( 都市桃花运 )

Raw Link:
    https://www.69shu.com/4089/ or https://www.kenshu.cc/xiaoshuo/33029/0/

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/skirt-chasing-young-monarch-city-lady-killer/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    This is one of the better modern day harem novels. MC is a shy guy (which is a breath of fresh air) who has a system that motivates him to do things that you would expect from a harem novel MC, which kinda forces things to move forward and leads to funny situations.
    Also this novel was fairly popular, so there would be many people grateful to you for picking it up.

Description:

The prettiest girl in the class, the campus belle queen, an attractive policewoman, a cunning reporter, a charming businesswoman, a mesmerizing commando, and a millionaire spendthrift, all shall lose themselves to passion.

Be it a Lolita, a virtuous woman, a regal queen, a mature racy woman, a cold-blooded goddess, or a sexy baby-faced doll, all beauties shall come to his embrace.

Young and inexperienced, equipped with the [Flower Pickup System], young schoolboy Su Ke, felt his life become more and more chaotic…

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    chefcheese and Albacar like this.
  3. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump

Albacar likes this.
  4. Albacar

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh this onecis still flying around didnt know anybody replied sadly i seem to immensely suck at this because nobody is ever interested in my threads. Its a shane maybe somebody better than me can get it picked up it was my favorite nocel, since the girl i liked never won i was glad that this had polygamy so in a sense my girl would win, but of course it doesnt get translated

yorozuyaginchan likes this.
  5. Albacar

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish i could read japanese and chinese, so many bad novels get translated but this really good one doesnt thats frustrating. Its always personal opinion, but this one is honestly good and hard to believe nobody picks it up i remember it was very popular on creative novels.

6. AzureEmpR

AzureEmpR Your Typical Bored Student

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, i enjoyed the first hundred or so chapters, should get picked back up.

Albacar likes this.
  7. Albacar

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there some other novels like this that are finished or still get translated im looking for a while now for modern day story ending in harem my beautiful ceo and such arent my case sadly.

8. Perez10

Perez10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would've also liked to see this story get picked up again, but i guess stories that play in the real world where the protagonist isn't scum aren't really popular. I don't like these chinese novels ithat play in 150 different realms, sadly every single one of those gets translated and stuff like this one or mbt and such that play on earth won't get translated at all.

Albacar likes this.
  9. Perez10

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe u can try this one it is a little bit like this sory even though it isn't nearly as good and the translation is a bit shaky.

Albacar likes this.
  10. chefcheese

chefcheese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Albacar

Reading List:
    Link
    Is really nobody interested in this :(. I never saw such well written characters in a harem story. I didnt like the beauty parlor boss this mafia boss and her sister. My favorite characters are so far the upper classman and the reporter girl, the college girl wasnt bad either (i cant remember the names). Which character do you like the best?

12. Albacar

Reading List:
    Link
    Perez10 likes this.
  13. Perez10

Reading List:
    Link
    Albacar likes this.
  14. King Avent

King Avent Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it fine if it's mtl with editing?

Albacar likes this.
  15. Albacar

Reading List:
    Link
    Aslong as it makes sense i wouldn't mind, but i read mtl of this story and the name of mc was allpver thecplace and you didn't know whats going on sadly. It would be cool if mtl got improved in future but that might be impossible.

16. King Avent

King Avent Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Japanese is a bit ok but Chinese mtl takes a lot of editing and remembering the names to be decent

Albacar likes this.
  17. Albacar

Reading List:
    Link
    I see thats unfortunate thats the price i have to pay for my weird taste only liking novels that dont get translated or were droped. I think ot would be possible to develop a perfect translation software, but that would make every translator publishing company jobless or go out of business but maybe it really isnt possible i cant be certain maybe languages are just top complex and if u give a text to 10 different translstors it would probably match 0 times.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  18. Albacar

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u read chinese or japanese?

19. King Avent

King Avent Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can read japanese though kanji is a bit too much

Albacar likes this.