Resolved Smth about reincarnating w/ some system to post-apocaliptic zombie novel as canon fodder

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mikaa, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    A novel about reincarnating w/ some system to post-apocaliptic zombie novel as canon fodder
    MC role was that of ex gurlfriend of ML/og!mc. She was supposed to break up with him in a 'brutal' manner (no real violence was used, but it was public ect.)
    After completing her role, the system was supposed to take her back to original world,, but the system said something like— " master/host, i can't find ur original body..."
    And then zombie apocalypse happend.
    The end.

Og!mc/ML was supposed to get some super power and be the strongest survivor,,
    og!canonfodder (CF) was supposed to die becc of zombies
    MC in the CF body did the bullaying to ML and becc in the novel she did not appear again,, she was supposed to come bacc to her og body,, but system couldn't find her bodi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so now she has to fight zombies in some group of pple
    ML used someone's who was in his 'group' power to appear in MC dreams and be able to talk to her,, (at the time he did not love her because of what she did to him) and he wanted to know why she did that,, but he started to fall 4 her cause she acted different, and he once asked her location and becc MC throught this was just her dream becc she felt guilty 4 what she had done, she told him and he came to her w/ his group exactly when MC group was attacked by zombies

Everything i wrote here is what i remember from spoiler thead of this series,,
    Sorry 4 my messy writing n for maj inglisz

2. Deleted member 181294

Deleted member 181294 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I dumped the male lead before apocalypse

Mikaa likes this.
  3. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much༶ඬ༝ඬ༶♡♡