Discussion So, ever woke up and wanted to bad things?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hoshiandme, Apr 29, 2019.

?

Who had psychopathic tendencies?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Maybe seek help

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  4. I’m not crazy.

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  1. Hoshiandme

Hoshiandme A Wandering Star Who Watches From Afar

Reading List:
    Link
    So. Does anyone have strong psychopathic tendencies sometimes that they just want to let loose and unleash so that they relish in the bloodshed that they will unleash once it’s all out?
    Cough. Haha~ I do. Lol. But I’m rationale so I don’t indulge in my psychopathic cravings haha. I’m just curious who else feels as such sometimes. Haha~~~

Bad Storm and UnknownSaint171 like this.
  2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    No. I have coffee, redheads and novels to keep my mind healthy~

otaku31, StuffedDuck and Hoshiandme like this.
  3. Doomr

Doomr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanted to bad things... want to what? Eat? :hmm:

Hoshiandme likes this.
  4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Just watch Dexter and Hannibal tv series so you can vicariously enjoy the hunt.

Hoshiandme likes this.
  5. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really. I only get that feeling when reading obnoxious post on the nuf forums... :blobspearpeek:

otaku31 likes this.
  6. Minokyuu

Minokyuu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reading List:
    Link
    I do, when a protagonist makes an obvious mistake just for the convenience of the author making him stupid to progress the storyline or characters who are so selfless that he will sacrifice his life every single f*cking time just to save someone even if it's someone who will potentially harm and destroy him, or the most common of all feminist, social justice warrior, and vegetarians who will keep mentioning it every 5 seconds, basically every irrational mind pisses me off. There's a certain part of me that wanted to kill every single person who spouts some random crap without any source/evidence to back it up and with their zealous personality on their views that will literally deny any kind of logic you says.

otaku31 likes this.
  7. Living Dream

Living Dream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...You sure I won't get put on the FBI watch list if I answer with a yes?

otaku31 and Hoshiandme like this.
  8. Alexios Blake

Alexios Blake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In order to release my build up stress from time to time I go to the woods nearby my house and roar as loud as I can. It’s really refreshing.

anon and Hoshiandme like this.
  9. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Bad things aren't necessarily due to psychopathic tendencies, you know.

Have I considered doing 'bad' things ? Sure. For psychopathic reasons ? Unless trying to use them as a coverup for my true goals, not really.

If anything I would prefer to be known as a criminal mastermind, rather than a murderous psychopath. But alas, reality has so far prevented any serious plans on achieving that.

Hoshiandme likes this.
  10. Hoshiandme

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve done similar things!! Just scream it out and I feel better haha.

11. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    No, but I do have an irresistible need to do this...

“So, ever woke up and wanted to DO bad things?” :p

Hoshiandme likes this.
  12. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room! A rubber room with rats,and rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room! A rubber room with rats,and rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room! A rubber room with rats,and rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room! A rubber room with rats,and rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room! A rubber room with rats,and rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room! A rubber room with rats,and rats make me crazy.

13. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me tell you a little story of Mr.H who went to a job interview, I will try to summarize this story as it is really long.
    Mr.H once went to a job interview, confident and full of himself, Mr.H went inside the room where the interview would take place.
    The Interviewers asked many questions and Mr.H answered to the best of his abilities.
    One of the Interviewers was too arrogant and full of himself and didn't pay attention to the interview(talking on the phone, looking at the computer, going in and out during the interview, etc...), naturally, Mr.H didn't like that and found him very rude but didn't say anything.
    Amongst the many questions asked, one of the interviewers asked something very simpe and basic, the question was the difference between the 3-tier architecture and MVC.
    Mr.H naturally tried to explain to the best of his abilities the difference between the two and that the two were usually confused, at that moment the rude Interviewer hung up the phone and looked at Mr.H weirdly with a sarcastic expression on his face and after titling his head he said " the 3-tier is a simple representation of the the n-tier architecture and when we say a 3-tier architecture we mean MVC, there is no the difference, it is just that MVC sounds better and more descriptive"
    Mr.H looked at Interviewer thinking he might be joking or perhaps some trap or evalution related to the interview, suprisingly, that interviwer had a smug look and triumphant expression, Mr.H felt hesitant whether he should correct him or not as his job was on the line, not knowing what to say Mr.H decided to neither agree nor desagree and try to give a vague answer and said "yes, ok, I suppose we can regard MVC as a special or represanetation of the of the 3-tiers architecture as we can use mvc pattern in 3-tier architecture system or application", Mr.H was really boiling inside and really didn't know what to say at that moment however he didn't show it and tried to look calm, but the rude Interviewer shook his head unsatisfied by the answer and said "No, it isn't, let's move on" and then returned to his phone.
    Mr.H was furious but still calmed down, Mr.H told that rude interviwer to check the internet to verify what he said but that rude interviwer said that he well do that later as he got no internet connection at the time, Mr.H was baffled and thus the interview continued, and while Mr.H busy talking is mentioned something about Devops, at that point, the rude interviwer cut in and said "Ok, tell me what is Devops?", Mr.H was hesitant as how to answer remembering how that rude Interviewer sopke and reacted earlier in that interview so MR.H thought for a moment and tried to define it as simply as he could while at the same time try to explain in basic simple words in relation to the term perhaps he could find some common ground whith whatever knowledge that that rude interviwer got in his head" thus Mr.H tried his best only to be stopped midway by that rude interviwer shaking his head then he said "Alright, we have been in this company for a really long time and we know our work but it is clearly you don't know what you are talking about" he stopped for a moment then said "This interview is officially over, we will call you if we need you"
    Mr.H was furious seeing as how that rude Interviewer acted and the worse of all he didn't know why he did that, he looked very smug and arrogant at that moment.
    Mr.H stood up from his seating approaching that rude interviwer, he was angry at that moment that although he tried to keep calm he failed to contain his emotions and said "Look, I did many projects before and everyone that knows me knows that I try to explain in simple terms however in work I am very serious and confident enough to say that no one can match me" it was a moment of anger that was suppressed, the rude interviwer chuckled and said "Ok, I would love to hear you explain, speak", Mr.H was surprised and asked "Isn't the interview over?" and the rude interviwer said with an amused expression "Yes it is, but I wouldn't mind hearing you".
    At that moment Mr.H felt very furious but still he suppressed the rage that he felt and said "No, what is the point? why would I waste my time explaining to you?" Mr.H at that moment was very angry that he failed to hide his emotions and nearly hit that rude interviwer, perhaps feeling intimidated that rude interviwer showed a shoked expression for a moment and he nearly fell from his seat, seeing that Mr.H felt just a little bit satisfied and said "Thanks for your time" and left that room.
    That interview was so nerve wracking that Mr.H felt his psychopathic tendencies for the first time in his life and nearly did something that would ruin his life for ever.

kenar, otaku31 and Hoshiandme like this.
  14. Temujin

Temujin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Get to therapy OP. Go on, get going.

Honestly, I think some of my cold indifferences were a part of a chemical imbalance, so after taking a pill for them, I became as chill as a kitten.

While some pills can balance out stuff, they should be taken with care. As I had to withdraw off some due to an allergic reaction. And I became rough and on edge, like a teen cat. And when I taken another variant of the pills, I became a mellow old cat.

kenar likes this.
  15. Hoshiandme

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not mentally unstable or unhinged or anything. So there isn’t any danger lol. I’m perfectly in control of my psychopathic tendencies, but sometimes they just bubble over and make me a little crazy lol. And I have to recanted myself haha and calm down. Luckily, known of the buttons that should never be pushed had been pushed before. Haha.

16. Temujin

Temujin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, alright.

I've been watching Goose Boose videos and his videos are really heavy. So I worry that I over-reacted to your post a bit.

17. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes, I get this urge to be destructive... but I'm too lazy to act on it. :blobpats: