Discussion So guys. Am I pretty.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hoshiandme, Jul 23, 2020.

?

AM I PRETTY?!

1. UGLY

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  2. YES

12 vote(s)
    34.3%
  3. MEH.

17 vote(s)
    48.6%
  4. WOW YOU UGLY.

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. I’m in love.

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. Deleted member 38284

Deleted member 38284 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing you dm'd your instagram to ones interested instead of sharing it here? Or i'm blind and don't see the link.

2. chiakiss

chiakiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i suppose you're a guy from the comments? sorry if its wrong. I didn't see your photo, and i get your insecurities, but i don't think you should share it on a forum like this... especially if you're not of age (idk if u are or not). Anyway, i have't seen iyou, but chances are, you're average like most of the population. But what i think you should have in mind is that we always find fault in our faces/ body, and have insecurities bc beauty standarts, but most people don't notice those little flaws or don't care. And even if you're not the beauty of the century, and have some flaws, you have some attractive features too. Maybe you're bf was exagerating a bit on the compliments but he probably likes your looks fr

Snowbun and mir like this.
  3. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    Did not see anything so went with meh. But people in general are meh so it is a safe bet.

4. kittycoroner

kittycoroner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no clue who is beautiful or ugly. I have the judgement of a cat when it comes to things like that. But if they say you are I think that's the most important thing about this whole thing. You could have a million strangers share their opinion on how you look act or dress and it wouldn't matter as much as them telling you how beautiful you are. You chose this human and they chose you and that's all that really matters.

Fulminata, Anra7777 and mir like this.
  5. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    I really² want to see your face:oops::oops:

And your couple pic with Hoshi-san

6. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to frame this above my living room

kittycoroner likes this.
  7. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want compliments, hit the gym and ugly or not u will have guys & girls complimenting you every time they see u.

Beauty is temporal, muscles are eternal.

8. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if you are wondering I think you are visually pretty, show us a photo then I can tell you.

9. ImperialNero

ImperialNero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of male used third person perspective to describe himself and also a boyfriend? You are asking whether you are pretty or not but not whether you are handsome or not? Damn lmao, no comment then

10. Hoshiandme

Hoshiandme A Wandering Star Who Watches From Afar

Reading List:
    Link
    haha thank youu.

probably~

thank you ;-;

Mmmm
    so like guys... I was having some crazy mood swings lol~ for those of you who know me. And read some of my previous posts, y’all would know.

I was having a moment of self deprecation and a mini depression slash panic attack moment lol.

I apologize for wasting you’re time, and as many have stated, it would probably be kinda bad to show my face to the strangers of the internet.

But lol someone use me as a catfish? Smh smh lol. Puhlease they could get someone better.

11. kittycoroner

kittycoroner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't a waste of our time to answer you. You asked a question and everyone of us took the time to come out and answer it of our own accord. At the very least I was happy to answer. I hope you are feeling happier now and it continues for awhile.

12. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, that's an interesting idea right there..:blobthinkingsmirk:

But yes, i agree with @kittycoroner. It wasn't a waste of time you know~
    And again, i want to frame kitty's replies above my living room.

Anra7777 and kittycoroner like this.
  13. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

Fulminata and kittycoroner like this.
  14. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Therapy. Now. Otherwise you'll just slice again. Sure you may not have cut this time (maybe), but the next? And the time after that? Soon you'll be like the gal that I know that came in one day after she dropped a safe on her head to end it all.

So, therapy. Now.

15. Bunbun235

Bunbun235 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I voted pretty..and then realised I don't know this person...and haven't seen them.. *but i still think id say good-looking* COS EVERYONE IS HOT IN THEIR OWN WAY. Fite me if ya disagree but I ain't changing my mind.

Edit: Hope you doing okay though @Hoshiandme

Deleted member 38284 likes this.
  16. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So stab the beholder if you disagree with the beholder's opinion.

[​IMG]

BTW, is Ai-chan a beauty?

17. palpart2

palpart2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay Everyone is pretty just use filter or make up. :blobamused:Those things really changes ones appearance entirely

BTW, my conception of what is beauty is distorted cause I only love 2-D things.
    3-D or people, meh~ I got no clue about them. SO who am I to judge others!!! Everyone is beautiful

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  18. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww, I wanted to see too. I'm not judgemental, just curious lol. Also, the guy won't tell you you're ugly if he has any manners, but if he keeps chatting with you, it's safe to assume you're his taste and he's truthful. I've seen online relationships working out among my friends, but in any case, be careful with that. Don't send nudes. If you do, be smart about it, edit birthmarks out and add birthmarks in other spots and don't show your face. If they ever leak, you'd be safer.

19. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of people say that appearances don't matter. Some of us even believe it too. But given the choice, they know deep down that they wouldn't want to end with someone ugly. And that feeds their inner insecurities. Because they are part of the cycle. Because it isn't fair.

Why can pretty people just put half the effort and get better results than me? Why do I need to be beautiful in the inside for someone to want me? Why do I even want someone to love me?

I am a bad person.

I am not starving, I have a ceiling over my head, and I have more liberties than millions would ever dream of. And yet, why am I so obsessed with skin-deep beauty?

I wish I did not care. I wish I were a good person. But I also want to be pretty. I also want to indulge in privileges other people have.

I feel guilty, ashamed but angry too. I do not want to suffer from these thoughts anymore. I do now want to conform. I do not want to learn to live with these thoughts.

I am suffocating within my own body.

Welp. Done at last.

Do not feel attacked as it isn't my intention. I was kinda inspired by your post and other stuff and wanted to put it into words. Just treat it as a very random shenanigan.

In the rare chance that you do identify yourself in my ramblings, know that other people having it worse doesn't invalidate your problems at all. Having bad episodes about 'pointless' things doesn't make your feelings any less real.

Fulminata likes this.
  20. cutiebinkie

cutiebinkie Nuju

Reading List:
    Link
    Nevermind what we think (I think you're what you say you are, so don't be pessimistic, you're beautiful) what does your boyfriend think? I mean, have you told him about this? How you feel? What you're thinking and what's on your mind? He deserves to know Hoshi-kun. With your mood swings and panic attacks I hope he knows and can get you through them. I think you should let him know...