Spoiler So I just finished Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady...

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by raiare, Oct 16, 2016.

1. raiare

raiare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    51.5 million Chinese characters. My life is complete.

Probably one of the best novels I've read. Picks up slow but builds up well & gets so good later on (after school arc).
    REC REC REC REC REC REC REC

Anyone want spoilers?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    >51.5 million Chinese characters

wut

craBebe likes this.
  4. raiare

raiare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was looooooooooooong.

5. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I can tell man, I can tell.

6. raiare

raiare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was worth it though :coffee:

7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    so
    ~how many arc?
    ~happy end or damm end(like ST)?

8. raiare

raiare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of arcs but they're all connected. City/empire building is kinda ongoing.
    Happy ending thankfully.

nielyti, Hae_UNa and shelvibie17 like this.
  9. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind with slow story it just short chapter and...... heh somehow I hope it wouldn't become short ver of hachinan
    also how many love interest? I do know she have one from some sopiler on school arc but they said it slow development like how current translated chapter show me till I think Ze Tian Ji pace still faster than this one
    19656.png

nielyti likes this.
  10. raiare

raiare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only one main love interest, none of that cat fighting and harem crap. The guys she meets at the academy treat her as a little sister, they're like family with really close bonds & don't see each other in a romantic way so there's no problems with that either. The romance between her and her love interest is pretty sweet. He's super OP too.

Xieljhane, nielyti, pcheshire and 6 others like this.
  11. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    based on how you read still ongoing or what cuz you said happy and building on the way so I'm confuse

12. raiare

raiare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their relationship progresses along the way, at first she just respects him but he falls in love with her and she also realizes her feelings. Not much I can say unless I reveal his identity, do you want that spoiled? haha

Her empire building is ongoing, she basically takes over a desolate land & builds up whole cities throughout the series and they become her power/army. Her empire continues to be used & mentioned (unlike how in some stories it just gets forgotten after the arc ends) is what I mean.

Asami, Xieljhane, nielyti and 4 others like this.
  13. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    oh I see go on spoiled me I don't mind at all i rather interest on process not the result~

14. raiare

raiare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the guy that's sealed in her body, the one that helps her to undo the seals on her body & helps her out/teaches her stuff. He ends up falling in love with her. They're basically always together since he's sealed within her after all. There are no other love interests.

He's (Xiu) the strongest main God under the Ruling God, so basically second strongest. He lead his army and fought the Demon God in the battle against the demon race 10,000 years ago and used himself to destroy the demon god, which is why he's only a soul now. Took a lot of effort for him to destroy the demon god because the demon god is on the same level as the ruling god (ruling god went missing, so Xiu had to take the role and suppress the demon god).

Since the demon god and ruling god created the world it's pretty self explanatory how strong the demon god is, which is why Xiu had to risk his own life in order to destroy the demon god. It's pretty much a miracle that someone other than the ruling god is able to go against the demon god. The other few main gods were easily defeated by the demon god.

So there are multiple races in this universe: dwarfs, elves, demons, spirits, merpeople etc. The divine race are a special race of people under the ruling god. They have golden eyes.
    You have normal divine race members aka the normal citizens, then you have gods, and above gods are the main gods which are the strongest of the divine race under the ruling god. Xiu is the strongest main god. He's the god of war/fighting.

The divine race has all perished except for him and one other person who will be revealed later on. Another soul is saved. This is because the demon army had tens of millions of strong demonic beasts, demon race etc. while although being the strongest race, the divine race has always had a low population.

The divine race allied up the other races to fight against the demon race 10,000 years before current story time frame. The ruling god of the divine race also went missing before the war so it was even harder for the divine race to fight against the demons because the demon god is as strong as the ruling god, so he basically wiped out a bunch of main gods such as the dragon god etc.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  15. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    so that's why hmm interesting OTP till the end huh quite rare one

16. raiare

raiare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, nobody interferes which is why I liked it. I get pretty frustrated at stories where a new girl who pretends to be nice and innocent but tries to frame the MC comes along every 100 chapters lol

Xieljhane, nielyti, Aeiru28 and 4 others like this.
  17. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    based on how short the chapter I guess it as long as 10~20 chap?
    oh also is this novel will always short chap?

18. raiare

raiare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Relatively short chapters. 2761 chapters in total so a long way to go haha, translations are up to 100 atm I think (story still slow at this point but gets better so keep reading!)

19. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh so it will like demon king chase his wive~
    orz

20. raiare

raiare Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah this one is a lot better, the story building and arcs are more on fighting and such. People don't see her as a weak girl but a ruler. She reveals her talents and everyone ends up respecting her although there are a few idiots who can't see Mt. Tai. She's a really strong and clever MC. Not just a romantic airhead haha.

RaNa531, nielyti, alexfilia and 2 others like this.