Spoiler So I just finished Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady...

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by raiare, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    IT APPEARED!!!!!

LITTLE XIE APPEARED!! *GASPS* TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT AWAY! DID SHE FINALLY MEET LITTLE XIE???

2. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    ....who?:sweating_profusely:

3. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn guys.

I'm around one hundred chapters from the end and SYX finally decides to tell the truth to Xiao Feng: how they met, what he was, and how they had been standing on opposite sides at the start but that Vermilion Bird caused him amnesia.

This is because SYX wants Xiao Feng to make his choice. The war is dangerous, it's possible one of them will die. SYX loves him as her brother, that's why she's risking loosing a powerful ally against the Mozu; and if he chooses to not take part in the war, she will accept it.

However, here comes the truth: Lan Feng Li had never been amnesiac to begin with.

From the moment he woke up, he had staged this because he didn't want to go back to the horrible labs, and seeing his chance with SYX, he acted like he was amnesiac so she would take him away. He had been acting, it wasn't devotion and adoration at first sight. To him, who had suffered in the hands of the labs, he had long lost the ability to harbour whatever trust and faith in others.

However, this changed the longer he was with SYX. What was supposed to be fake slowly turned real. He starts to see her as a true sister. Devotion, adoration, trust, faith...

Afterwards, the reason he's so quiet is because he's afraid the truth of his memories would come out and ruin this.

"I am the one who's despicable, wanting to use you."

I love this more. :aww:

4. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the chapters and the war has just started.

I'm crying. I'M CRYING AND SOBBING AND BAWLING. :blobsob:

It's so shockingly... amazing, but it hurts so much. :sweating_profusely:

5. Red_

Red_ ◆The Lazy One◆

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg so much spoilers.
    Why do I do this to myself.

Nokita likes this.
  6. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    *reads chapter 2719*

Me: :blobfearful:

YOU GUYS

YOU REMEMBER THIS LITTLE BASTARD

WELL GUESS WHAT

THIS ASSHOLE IS THE PAST ASHURA AND THE MOZU GIRL'S SON

OUYANG HUANYU IS THE FUCKING MOZU/PROTOSS HYBRID

(aka like Satan's somewhat nephew wtf)

I can't believe this. :sweating_profusely:

Crayon and Yukari_me like this.
  7. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished reading the entire thing yesterday and I'm looking for MOAR to read tbh. *so desperate has gone to read raws*

I also would like to correct a few of the words I said before:

The one who resurrected everyone after they died in the end wasn't SYX, but the original Main God.

The original Main God had left this world because his power is too strong, however he left a silver of his power/soul in this tiny Pearl thing and gave it to Shen Siyu, who then later gave it to Shen Yan Xiao. The Pearl shatters when SYX tries to self-destruct, thus triggering the summoning of Main God's shadow. Siyu didn't know the Pearl could summon him, just that it contained power and that it could maybe help SYX in dire situations. Main God is so dismayed to find Satan has 'played the world to death'. "What have you done to my precious children!" is also what he says.

TBH Main God was very hilarious and funny and cute, in a silly and lighthearted way. SYX is unamused by him because he "left behind a pile of trouble and let that bastard Satan do even more bastsrd-ly things". Main God tries to defend himself.

It was so funny when he tried so hard to convince SYX to become Main God.

His first argument is litwrally: "Don't be so hasty in refusing, I tell you, being the Main God is very fun."

IT'S VERY FUN, HE SAYS.

:blobxd:

Crayon, Leiaia, a_b and 4 others like this.
  8. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol Main God, seems like your really laid back. What did Xiu do when SYX tried to self destruct? When he met the MG again? And awwww my poor Xiao Feng!! Did he also die and got reincarnated? :blobsob::blobsob:

9. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiu was dead. When Satan self destructed and the explosion came, he shielded SYX entirely, that's why she survived.

Xiao Feng was one of the ones in the group. Aside from the animals, their god beasts also joined them, with Siyu and Dragon God, so all of them bar SYX died.

OFC, they're all resuscitated by Main God.

(I still laugh because MG's first reaction when he noticed SYX's eight bloods was "Wow the world sure has become open-minded while I was gone. Your ancestors must have gone through a lot ;)))")

10. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yes.. in the extra chapters of genius doctor... She too met the Satan who is content with his life~~

11. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh poor YX... But was Xiu able to meet MG or nah? And lolol MG seems to be the last act of comedy in the novel.
    What did they do?

12. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Since, you know, Main God ressurected them right there. Where they laid. Dead.

Xiu is pretty chill towards Main God and calmly introduces Shen Yan Xiao as his lover first thing first. He has, after all, gotten used to Main God's quirkiness before.

And yesssssss, there are many times when Main God's quirkiness is mentioned. Like, "Big bird meeting little bird" when Xiu compared him to Dragon God. Or how "if he ever appeared before everyone, their image of him would shatter into tiny particles of dust. Their faith would be absolurely crushed. Jaja.".

He also calls Shen Siyu "Little Sun". Siyu is dismayed, because he is the Light/Bright God, not the Sun God. But Main God just stares at him blankly, and, matter-of-factly, informs him that that's why he called him "Little Sun", while the Sun God was "Big Sun". Siyu quietly backed down in front of his logic. Or lack of.

Main God was also the one responsible for planting this beautiful meadow of flowers in Xiu's land.

Main God is an oddity amongst the serene, calm, stone-faced Gods, with only the Dragon God (who doesn't count as he was once a mortal) and the Fire God following (although this one received a big scolding for fighting with Dragon God).

13. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahahhaha omg noted. This dude is already on my favorites. What was MG's reaction when he learned SYX and Xiu are together? And also, im not sure if someone already asked this but, was Xiu able to learn that SYX doesn't actually own her current body?

14. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot the details...
    But, in Genius Doctor, JWX (GD's MC) and JWY(GD's ML) was like the god in there, suddenly there is a portal and SYX appear. They have quick reunion with their children too before SYX notice JWY. The SYX group then want to attack JWY. SYX was try to protect JWX from JWY, before JWX kid called JWY daddy...
    long story short, one of SYX's friend (I think it is QX) realized that JWY's is a bit different than the Satan they know. So, SYX then accept JWY as JWX's husband even if she is a bit cautious of him...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    govindec and alexfilia like this.
  15. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww omg they had a kid???! That is soooo sweet. I dont wanna go to the spoilers od GDBBM but it seems that I'll be able to see more sugary moments in the future

16. Mitsuki23

Mitsuki23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me what chapter is this???

17. Nekorin

Nekorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys..:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

Just wandering any information about SYX mother's background???

18. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    her mother is actually half elf. I think it is her father that is the elf one. Her family is the one that later MC get adopted into. The mother is strong, she actually got into silver rank (the highest rank half elf can get). and I think she is Elf King's friend (or is it childhood friend). Even if the Elf King is gold rank (only rank above silver), he doesn't want to fight her as how strong the mother is it.

alexfilia likes this.
  19. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Yanxiao's father is 100% human; her mother is half-elf (with the the full elf being the grandmother). She isn't a friend of the Elf King or anything; she was chosen as a handmaiden of the Tree of Life, and the Tree of Life is right next to the King's palace. The King also chooses his wife from these handmaidens, and it seems like he was interested romantically in her, but her being a half-elf was revealed before anything happened. She ended up getting kicked out of her handmaiden position and she traveled to the Guangming Continent.

alexfilia likes this.
  20. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    ups...when I said her father is elf, is not SYX father but the mother's father or SYX's maternal grandfather...

.so not friend then but the king loved her... still it is not good to keep the mother in dark about what happened to her husband..