Spoiler So I just finished Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady...

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by raiare, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Lotus200

Lotus200 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, then it will continue stay on the Vermillion Bird’s head throughout the novel. At one point, the Vermillion Bird sacrifices himself to save SYX from Satan and the phoenix choose to die with him to resurrect together with him.

SYX will along the way gain another little pet (dragon), which means that the Vermillion Bird has yet another to babysit. The little phoenix and the little dragon are so adorable together

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    immortaltear likes this.
  2. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks !:) I thought it was a girl

3. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to her uncles? Also is Grandpa revived as a God after his death?

4. Lotus200

Reading List:
    Link
    She has four uncles. Two of them are good, where one has traveled to the elf land. The other two are evil and cooperate with a man from an evil sect to overthrow the grandfather. They injure him and throw him in a dungeon with one of the good uncles and the loyal soldiers. SYX returns home and defeats the two evil uncles. I do not remember if she kills them, but they do not appear anymore after this. She moves her family to the wasteland to protect them from the evil sect.
    Later in the novel, she travels to the elf land. She meets the other good uncle and tells him about the evil uncles. The good uncle feels guilty, since he was aware of their plan and of how they tried to kill SYX's parents. He ran away to the elf land, partly because he was afraid of them and partly because he wanted to help SYX's parents.

And yes. Everyone SYX cares about will be revived as a god. Actually, everyone in the wasteland will be revived as a god after their death.

The scene where SYX defeats her evil uncles is one of my favorites, since SYX reveals her third occupation and the existence of Xiu in front of her family and the patriarchs of the other four families (the grandfathers of Tang Nazhi and Li Xiaowei, Yan Yu, Yang Xi and Qi Xia). The evil uncles had gathered the patriarchs of the families to suppress them with the help of the guy from the evil sect. That is when SYX appears and defeats the evil uncles with archery, while Xiu appears from her body and kills the guy from the evil sect. Everyone is extremely shocked and the four patriarchs all want SYX as their granddaughter-in-law. The scene where they force their grandsons to pursue SYX is really funny.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    govindec, Snowwhitefox, Allie and 2 others like this.
  5. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know the chapter# if not thanks anyways~

6. Lotus200

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 743
    SYX sneaks into the dungeon, where her grandfather is unconscious and her good uncle urge her to escape.

Chapter 746
    SYX gives medicine to her good uncle and he is surprised by how advanced she is in pharmacy.

Chapter 751
    SYX makes her entrance in front of the evil uncles, the man from the evil sect and the patriarchs.

Chapter 752
    The patriarchs are amazed of how brave SYX is and talks about how their grandsons won’t forgive them, if they do not help her.

Chapter 754
    It is revealed that SYX is part elf.

Chapter 755
    It is revealed that the uncle tried to kill SYX’s parents.

Chapter 757
    Xiu appears from SYX’s chest and SYX commands him to defeat the man from the evil sect. Everyone is overwhelmed.

Chapter 760
    SYX use her bow to defeat the evil uncles. At night, the five patriarchs gather and talk about how amazing SYX is.

Chapter 761
    The patriarchs suddenly feel a strong force from the heaven and think that it is the evil sect, but it appears to be their grandsons. Tang Nazhi, Li Xiaowei, Yan Yu, Yang Xi and Qi Xia stands on their beast and all overbearingly shouts “Who dares to make a move of the Vermilion family!”. The patriarchs are surprised for a second and then angrily shouts something like “How dare you talk like that to your grandfather!”.

Chapter 762/763
    The four patriarchs give an earful to their grandsons.

Chapter 764
    The patriarchs have destroyed a few things while beating their grandsons and SYX note it all down to demand money from them. Her grandfather is completely speechless by what she is doing. SYX then goes over to the patriarchs and hang the notes on their faces and tell them to prepare the money. She tells them she is very poor and that her family is very poor, which make them all want to spurt out blood.

Chapter 765
    The patriarchs talk about how the honest grandfather could have such a shameless granddaughter. Yang Xi’s grandfather even suspects that Qi Xia’s grandfather and SXY’s grandfather have exchanged grandchildren, since being shameless is a distinctive feature of Qi Xia’s family.

Chapter 766/767/768
    Qi Xia is forced by his grandfather to pursue SYX. Qi Xia says that SYX is still very young and wonders inside “he wants me to make a move on a loli?”. But the grandfather answers that she will grow up.

Chapter 768/769
    Tang Nazhi and Li Xiaowei are forced by their grandfather to pursue SYX. Tang Nazhi says that SXY is scary and that the vermillion bake would bake them. Not to mention her brutal little brother. But the grandfather ignore all this and continues to force them.

Chapter 769
    Yang Xi is forced by his grandfather to pursue SYX.

Chapter 770
    Yan Yu is forces by his grandfather to pursue SYX.

7. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you this is much more than needed thanks for letting me know~

Lotus200 likes this.
  8. purplemoon-exo

purplemoon-exo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me a raw link ,pwease ?? :aww::blobReach:

9. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sherrynity likes this.
  10. purplemoon-exo

purplemoon-exo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Allie likes this.
  11. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please

12. Lotus200

Reading List:
    Link
    • MC unlocks a seal and becomes an elf with white hair and emerald colored eyes.
    • MC reveals her elf form to the "five animals". At first they are surprised and then they begin to joke about how the MC ruined their view of elves as pure. MC then drops the bomb that she might also be a mermaid, a dragon, a dwarf, an undead and so on, which makes them speechless.
    • MC inrolls in an elf school and her talent makes all the elves very jealous and astonished.
    • MC contracts another beast, who is dangerous but very innocent and only thinks about eating.
    • MC finds her mother, who has been locked away by the elf king (I think he is in love with her).
    • The five animals arrives at the elf land. They see MC and Xiu hugging and immediately separates them.
    • The five animals finds out about Xiu being a god and Xiu tells them that MC is his fiancee.
    • Qi Xia tells Xiu something like "you might be a god, but we will not let you off if you hurt her".
    • The five animals are astonished at the achievements of the MC. She befriended the elf king, found her mother, contracted another beast and became the fiancee of the strongest and most admired man of an extinct race that ruled over every being on earth.

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    Allie, Aeiru28, bob3002 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Aluna

Aluna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I know it's too late, but I want to ask, where did you read chapter 2000+?

14. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, it's been quite a few months since I last read this novel (truly, one of the best novels I ever read, and probably the only non-romance focused novel I love the most.) so I can't remember which links I read it, but any in google usually works.

http://www.quanben.io/amp/n/jueshishentoufeichaiqixiaojie/list.html

http://www.69shu.com/8930/

https://m.lread.net/book/142.html

https://m.lewenxiaoshuo.com/books/jueshishentou_feichaiqixiaojie/

https://www.piaotian.com/html/9/9464/index.html

The above are a few links of websites where you can read the raws. They are also websites I frequently use whenever I can't find novels in the app I use.

cintai likes this.
  15. Lotus200

Reading List:
    Link
    To those who wonder about the relationship between "The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady" and "Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss". I finally found the connection after arriving at chapter 2082 of "Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss".

Shen Yanxiao transmigrated because she sacrificed herself to save the MC of "Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss". In other words, they lived in the same world and knew each other before they transmigrated.

Allie and alexfilia like this.
  16. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks I've been looking for this :)

Lotus200 likes this.
  17. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, um, the reason MC from Black Belly Miss was confirmed to be saved by the Main God/able to transmigrate, was in exchange for Shen YanXiao becoming the next Main God.

When Main God was trying to convince Shen Yan Xiao to become the Main God, what sealed the deal and made Shen Yan Xiao agree to become the next Main God, was him assuring her that, in exchange, Jun Wu Xie would survive/transmigrate/get another chance in the world.

As for ShenYanxiao's actual reason for why she transmigrated... I think it is unexplained? Also, I don't think the reason she transmigrated was the Main God in a preemptive way of "I know you will save this land and become Main God so it's fate I chuck you into this world and in exchange of the salvation of this world I will save your friend" because the Main God had absolutely no idea Shen Yan Xiao even existed, as proven with his jaw dropping surprise over Xiu having an actual love interest.

Also, Main God is a nerd, I can't imagine him being all so schemy like Clow from Card Captor Sakura (fanfiction gave me a whole new view on Clow's prophet abilities haha).

But yes, Jun Will Xie and Shen Yan Xiao were friends in their past life. Probably each other's only and best friend, even.

And it was because of that relationship, because of Main God promising to save Jun Wu Xie (should I give this little shit a clap for the bonus of Satan/WuYao getting chill fix because of this), that Shen Yan Xiao in the end agreed to take up the annoying, tiring, really troublesome mantle of the no-good Main God who left a whole heap of problems for her to fix.

govindec, Lotus200, alexfilia and 3 others like this.
  18. Lotus200

Reading List:
    Link
    But I remember having read that Jun Wu Xie knew a person, who taught her how to pick locks and died to save her. That person is revealed to be Shen Yan Xiao in chapter chapter 2082. So I just assumed that Shen Yan Xiao transmigrated after she sacrificed herself for Jun Wu Xie. Anyway, thank you for telling me more :blobsmile:

Allie and Nokita like this.
  19. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's Shen Yan Xiao. She transmigrated alright, and yep, it was because she died saving Jun Wu Xie, however that didn't mean Wu Xie transmigrated as well.

In like 70% of CNovels Transmigration isn't even explained why the hell so many "assassins" transmigrate and fuck up everything with their shiny protag Halo. (Can you read the salt in the last parts? It's just so fucking hard to find fantasy romance that aren't the same goddamn copy paste of assassin or mercenary protagonists and I'm quite pissed off about it.)

From the conversation at the end of Seventh Young Lady, Jun Wu Xie transmigrates after this novel nearly ends, probably because of the Main God's deal with Yan Xiao; though she might have already transmigrated for no reason at all and Main God's job was making sure Wu Xie survived...? Doubt it... Also from what little I read of Black Belly Miss I read it is implied Jun Wu Xie survived for quite a while after Shen Yan Xiao died.

Anyways... What i was saying was that Jun Wu Xie's reason for transmigration was because of Shen Yan Xiao making a deal with Main God, not because of Shen Yan Xiao's transmigration itself or her consequent salvation of the land?

:sushi_dead:Just finished taking an exam and crying because that's one down. Crying some more because I have more to go.:sushi_no:

Allie, Lotus200 and alexfilia like this.
  20. Lotus200

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I also think that Jun Wu Xie survived a while after Shen Yan Xiao died. It would not make sense if they died at the same time, since Shen Yan Xiao sacrificed herself to protect Jun Wu Xie.
    And what a coincidence! I finished my exam some hours ago and also only have one more left :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Allie and Nokita like this.