Spoiler So I just finished Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady...

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by raiare, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiao Feng
    Omg I'm already loving him and has taken spot #2 for bing the most loveable guy in the story. He is soooo adorable and the way they (SYX & XF) both protect each other and sees each other as someone irreplaceable is so heartwarming. I don't really care if Xiao Feng is the cruel type but when he acts all obedient in front of SY I get all kyaa. I cant wait for the translation to start catching up

XIU:
    Hm.... Master Xiu seems to not be eating too much vinegar. Just so glad that the author didn't turn SYX into a Mary Sue + Harem + Pets and stuff or else I would've long abandon this novel.

LXW:
    Hmm.....it seems that a normal and sane person has finally come. Glad that he didn't fall for Yanxiao but instead acknowledged her as a black bellied loli who returns kindness with kindness and pain with pain. All hail normal people!

Crayon, Leiaia, Nokita and 2 others like this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what did the phantoms do to become infamous legends in the contiment? ....The novel made one of those future coments ....if people knew their organisation was formed like that or something

Nokita likes this.
  3. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    I would've abandoned this if it had been "EVERY MALE FALLS FOR MC" type of novel too. When I think about how I marathoned 1500 chapters of the same novel in a few days I feel so accomplished.

I haven't gotten there. yet I think. Where I am now, the Phantoms have decided to separate and go train for the battle against the Devil's in three years time. Li Xiao Wei and Yan Yu have already gone to the elves' land because Yan Yu had pushed himself too much in the war against four countries and needed the elves Tree of Life's fruit. With their professions its good for them to train there.

Qi Xia has gone to the Divine Palace to learn the holy spells of the Gods from Siyu. Yang Xi, as a Dragon Rider, has gone with Shen Yan Xiao to the land of dragons, where he will find his dragon Mount and where SYX went to make an alliance. SYX plans to look for the dwarves for Tang Nazhi. I don't know where SYX plans to train.

At the end of the three years I assume these brats will become the God-Level of their professions. Counting the five humans in the war millions ago, no one else has reached this level so it's not scientific that this bunch of perverted monsters can't. :blobokhand:

I assume they will become legends in the war. I read in this thread that they will be revived into God's at the end too, so that's that.

Leiaia, Red_, Yukari_me and 1 other person like this.
  4. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhhhh????????????? Omg this 5 beasts generation have to be someone extraordinary and behave like shameless animals as well or else I wouldn't acknowledge them as their kids. When you said that they will be revived into God's you mean when they die they'll be reincarnated as Gods?! :eek::eek:

Nokita likes this.
  5. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically, it's her country that can reincarnate into gods.

I mean I read in this thread that the animals and Xiu... die in the war. And SYX resurrects them. That's how they become gods.

I cheated and sneak a peek at the end chapters and apparently they are all gods now. SYX has become the highest ranked god (主神)and the others as well. I don't know what God's they are yet but I know Qi Xia has taken the godhood as the Shinigami.

(HAHAHAHAHA THE SHINIGAMI POOR SOULS THE AFTERLIFE HAS BECOME THIS DESPICABLE FOX'S PLAYGROUND)

And the God race is steadily gaining population because in SYX's territory, after she became the highest god, now whenever her people die they rise as a god.

"Her people don't fear death, because it's just another beginning."

Because SYX is an overprotective person. And hey, they had to revive the God Race, and who better than her loyal-to-death country?

Once slaves, now Gods. The irony.

6. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolol now I wanna be rebon in that world. Being a god ah, a shinigami ah, my poor soul needs to meet this crafty fox er shinigami. Let him take my soul away! *^* but wait, if SYX became the ruling God does that mean Xiu got his original job back? And were there God's who were dissatisfied with her ruling the God continent?

Nokita likes this.
  7. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsleepless:Before she became god, the God Race (I always MTL as Protoss... not sure what the translator will translate it as) was practically extinct, with only Shen Siyu left alive and Ashura. Even then, Shen Siyu had used the last dregs of his power to seal SYX's blood, thus becoming more of a half god, while Ashura/Xiu was more of a specter and sealed. The other Gods all died in the war and no one knows where fuck the original highest God (who is the strongest God and the God that represents the humans haha) went.

so, yeah, there wasn't really anyone who could protest SYX becoming the highest god i think.:blobjoy:

There are two ways I know to make a god. One is by birth, which is super rare since God's have the lowest birth rate. Two, is for someone to take up the Godhead, like how after the elves' God dies another elf will be chosen as its god, etc etc. I think race isn't an issue, considering the Shinigami was supposed to be chosen amongst the undead race but Qi Xia is the Shinigami now.

Then again, there's the issue of lower, middle, and high ranks gods and names and so many dragging factors....:notlikeblob:Maybe SYX is making "new names" for each of the people? Ahh...

Leiaia and alexfilia like this.
  8. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh I see that makes sense. But wait since you said all Gods died then how the hell did the 5 beast er would that be 4? Reincarnate to become Gods if they were diretly born from a god? Sooo complicated

9. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    To my knowledge they didn't reincarnate. They resuscitated on the spot, shed their human skin, souls was enveloped with godly essence, etc etc etc. I'm at the Dragon Island Arc and SYX finally meets Dad. Also more god info.

It turns out the Dragon God is not so dead after all. He supposedly died in the first wave because Satan too OP but somehow his soul was sucked into this... object, he had created when/before he ascended to Godhood. It was surprise because Satan and devil's can destroy souls. He was damn lucky. Still had to sleep for lots of years. SYX was stupefied by the fact the Dragon God isn't even aware of his own creation's uses.

Also, God's chosen from mortals are different from born-Gods: When a mortal being ascends to godhood they leave behind their mortal shell. Apparently, Xiu says it's very easy to preserve the body/corpse/mortal shell for a God. He also says the Dragon God really loved its mortal shell... haha...

Whole soul + body = DRAGON GOD IS ALIVE AGAIN :blobparty:

It turns out that Ashura isn't Xiu's real name either. It's just a title for the strongest god after the Highest God. Haha.

Xiu's (修) true name is Di Xiu (帝修), and Ashura (阿修罗) is his title.

(He uses his true name to introduce himself to Dad and holy shit, he's super polite to Shen Yu.)

That's why he wants SYX to call him Xiu, because that's his true name, instead of Ashura, his title.

Also, at first sight the Dragon God was so mighty and awe inspiring and cool, but he turned into "about to be hit shoujo" complete with tears the moment Xiu appeared, because when he first ascended he went around fighting everyone. Shen Siyu (LMFAO he called Siyu Black bellied) directed him to Ashura, and the start he always initiated fights in the banquets and gatherings (that was the only time he could catch Xiu), but eventually 3-hit KO got too much for him.

Sadly, years later, Xiu got used to beat him up at first sight. Now Dragon God is so damn terrified of him.

His words: "If I had known the first thing I would see would be Ashura, I wouldn't have woken up even if I was beaten to death."

He was beaten into an unidentifiable blob thing shortly after he woke up because he bullied SYX.:cookie:

10. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    So... the Dragon God is a muscle brain...that love to challenge anyone and has deep trauma because of a war god. And...Shen Siyu is not your average gentle god, huh..but a black bellied one..hm... another one to add in the collection of black bellied people around SYX

Ressianne, Leiaia and Nokita like this.
  11. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Dragon God also loves to draw.:blobpats: He used to draw his subordinates, each and every one of them. :blobpats: His most precious treasure is this drawing found in the place his body was placed in.

I mean, No one knew what the hell he was drawing... but hey, let a dragon have their own dreams.

So imagine this super strong, muscled, mighty, domineering dragon god... holding a crayon... thinner than his own finger....:blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:

SYX's brain shut down.

He's so cuuuute.

(Apparently this dude is also a Virgin. He was so horrified when SYX put Gluttonous in front of him and said "He's your son." Gluttonous is the son of the first Dragon God, who was god-born. SYX can make fun of him but not his purity lmfao.:blobjoy: )

I broke through chapter 2000 and I'm feeling fairly anxious by the ending tbh. Aaaaa, after reading this for days all day it's hard to imagine I'm almost finishing it... :blobcry:

Also, it's overdue but SYX has become SYX-sensei to a bunch of undead bear children. :blobowoevil: They're so funny and full of misunderstanding toward the black bellied thief. :blobpats:

(*drumsssss * who's ready for the jaw drop when SYX -who is currently an undead- and Xiu -a god, nightmare of the undead- engage in sweet and lovey dovey affections.:blobReach: I AM PLS I HOPE THERE'S SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAHA.:blobxd:)

nevermind

:blob_coughblood:

(Physical contact with Xiu burns undead-SYX... criessssssss )

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2017
    Leiaia, Red_, Yukari_me and 4 others like this.
  12. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Wdym by undead? And the dragon god seems to be another cute character who's a muscle brain. But is his son really gluttonous or not?

13. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    asdfghj'

Welllllllll first:

When Shen Yan Xio and the others arrive at the island, it doesn't take long for them to find that there has been infighting and inner turmoil amongst the dragons for a thousand years.

The brother of the deceased King (AKA the dragon whom was used as a test subject with SYX and Xiao Feng), Long Yan, made a truce with the undead; in exchange for the corpses of the dragons they would help him conquer the island. The King's son, who Shen Yan Xiao aptly dubbed as "Dou Dou" (which is literally "Bean"), has been chased by the traitors for a thousand years. Dou Dou was born with a little.... "youki" (demonic energy? ????) because his Mother had been injured by the devils, and the youki that infested her wounds had attached themselves to the egg, hence now youki flows in Dou Dou's blood.

Long Yan uses an artifact of the undead that detects youki to track him down every three days. Using this method, he has reduced one thousand dragons that protected Dou Dou into only two left by the time SYX and the others get to the island.

Xiu suppreses it though, which leds to a mad hunt by the freaked out Long Yan, and in the end Long Yan makes another deal with the undead: He will give them the bones of the Dragon Cementary, and in exchange they will storm into the north, where the left-over dragons not turned traitors or undead are hiding.

(He isn't sure Dou Dou is there, but this move of his is something to cover his real motive--- He has been searching for the artifact of the Dragon God and finally found its Palace. With the artifact, he can control all dragons, according to him, both dead or alive. So, undead revive undead dragons, and this asshole gets both undead slave dragons and a living slave dragons. OFC, Shen Yan Xiao gleefully blows up his plans without him every knowing. :blobcheeky:)

(In the following paragraphs, you will learn that the undead dragons are tied to Shen Yan Xiao instead accidentally.)

During the undead resuscitation ceremony, things go wrong, and the following events awakens Shen Yan Xiao's undead bloodline, while at the same time the explosion caused by SYX's undead and god bloodlines causes all the undead to be severely injured, some dead, including the Undead Prince. The Undead King put some mysterious thing on the Prince so that when he is severely injured or near death, it automatically summons him back to their land.

The resuscitation doesn't fail - the mixture of undead and god thingamobs fully resuscitates the souls of the dragons instead of turning them into mindless undead puppets, except they are all bones haha - but all undead are summoned to the undead island, including SYX, sans Xiu and the Vermillion Bird.

Gluttonous gets to stay with SYX, because he is a "dark nature" beast (like the undead).

Then:

Shen Yan Xiao wakes up as an undead (currently lowest level undead) in the Undead island, with no Xiu and Vermilion Bird, only Gluttonous. Events happen, she becomes the wild girl of this forest and trains her.... physical combat? Close range combat? Uhh.... against the undead beasts there, because, as an undead, she had no Dou Qi or magic, and without them she noticed she was... somewhat... very weak. So TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN.

(Later she is scolded by Xiu, because she didn't learn how to use death energy at all in the Undead Island. After they leave the undead island, there's literally no one who can teach her like the schools and teachers and etc in the Island could have taught her. Shen Yan Xiao regrets, because this means Sparta Time with Xiu again. :blobsweat_2:)

She is later recruited to this school to teach physical combat, because the Teacher noticed that she didn't used any death energy in her attacks and he has been wanting undead to learn physical combat because death energy could be used up and took a long time to recover, but physical was another thing; even if an undead was beaten half to death, they would recover very easily.

(Shen Yan Xiao abuses this undead trait to cheerfully train her students to death. Haha.)

Also, the physical prowess of an undead sucks so bad.

Anyways.... Shen Yan Xiao accepts the deal to become a teacher, because in exchange, the Recruiting Teacher is willing to provide her this things that she needs to break the seven seals of her undead bloodline. SHe wants to get back to Xiu and the others, and only by unlocking the seals of the undead bloodline can she regain her ability to morph into her other bloodlines forms, in this instance, this would refer to her dragon form so she can fly the fuck out of there.

The undead students are teens. They were very disgruntled to be taught by a low rank undead at first, but Shen Yan Xiao quickly teaches them what HELL AND PAIN AND TORTURE truly is. :blobsalute:They slowly come to adore Shen Yan Xiao, however, because these students are the batch deemed hopeless by the teachers (hence they are the batch used to test Shen Yan Xiao's teaching skills), but Shen Yan Xiao doesn't ignore them, etc etc etc, bla bla bla, quote some more student/teacher fluff, and now they absolutely adore Shen Yan Xiao and will bite off the head of anyone who insults her if they can get away with it.

(It's hilarious because the novel sometimes notes that the true teaching of Shen Yan Xiao lay in the fact that these undead teens are slowly turning into trolling, black bellied, wolf-in-sheep-skin boys. Shen Yan Xiao didn't mean to, but it happened.)

Shen Yan Xiao fondly dubs them as her bear children. The students call her "Boss" now, at first "Teacher", and many times cruel, evil, troll, etc etc etc, because her training style is just too tyrannical.:blobjoy:

She also intentionally manipulates them into learning that humans are actually kind of not bad, hence other races might not be so bad, with the help of Gluttonous who transforms into a human child and is taken care of them during a trip to the forest. The students become very fond of this smoll human child who noms on things 24/7. This is because she worried they would meet as enemies in the war, but SYX wouldn't bring herself to harm them or allow them to be killed.

I think she planned to kidnap them back to her territory if the Undead King hadn't agreed to fight on their side.

....I have absolutely no doubt its fandom would be full of Undead King (Ye Cha) x Xiu yaoi fanfiction. :hmm:

The Undead King, after some events and agreeing to be on their side, is always staring at Xiu and agrees to everything he wants. This... births some thoughts in Shen Yan Xiao. Like a true modern woman, she knows budding yaoi material when she sees one haha.

This stuns Shen Yan Xiao and she's like "No Way". Mainly because Dragon God described them as Mutual-loving Mutual-killing-on-first-sight rivals. The two of them had fought for the Ashura title long ago.

Shen Yan Xiao: But no matter how i see it, I can only see loving????:blobfearful:

According to the chapter titles I see coming, I think I will get to see the Mutual-killing-on-first-sight part though.:blobpopcorn:

I am now at the Dwarven Bloodlines/Island arcs and I can see Shen Yan Xiao getting a new brother soon, in the form of another experiment that's stronger than Xiao Feng, called Mo Yu Xun (魔雨寻).

Haaah.... All this bloodline unlocking reminds me so much of The Reader and Protagonist are Definitely in True Love. :blobsalt:

Dragon God is always being bullied by the others. He is even bullied by the dwarves haha.

Gluttonous isn't his son. Gluttonous is the son of the first Dragon God, who was born a god, while the current Dragon God is a mortal who ascended into godhood. The bones of the First Dragon God are used as the Cementary of the dragons who died in the war. Motherfucking Dragons. That's how big the First Dragon God was.

The FDG has in total nine sons- Gluttonous is the fifth, Xiao Feng made a contract with the second eldest (who is enamoured with slaughter), and recently the fourth son Bi An (who is the "Justice" one of the nine sons) was found imprisioned in the Undead Island and released because things.

Though Bi An is just a tad little older than Gluttonous, he beats him up easily.

In fact, even though Gluttonous isn't the youngest, he is always bullied by the eight brothers. Haha.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2017
    Leiaia, Red_, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  14. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolol how did Xiu reacted when SYX thought that there was love in the air when his with the dragon god? And MYX... ei I feel like I’ll need to check my blood pressure when SYX meets all these adorable peeps. I just hope that there’ll be a side story once it’s done cuz I really would like to see what happens to the others.

15. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiu is totally oblivious. Everyone is stricken by Xiu- not only is he a respected "hero/idol" but he is absolutely gorgeous. He has lots of fan girls and fanboys.

Mo Yu Xun... Aaaaahhh this guy...

SYX gets another six adorable fluff balls, the cuter form of these elemental spirit creatures. I love their squeaks. Sort of like "Bi diu! Bi diu!" and begging for petting and cuddles. AAAAAAHHH.The fire spirit is also aptly called the second coming of Xiao Feng once. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Also, I'm really stoked by the mentions of Jun Wu Xie in the chapters. I didn't expect her to be mentioned anywhere than the extras but lo' and behold, Wu Xie makes her stage in mthemiddle of it. :blobspy:

Yukari_me likes this.
  16. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the FL family reaction(cousins and grandfather) to her being a archer, pharmacist and a summoner?

17. Dhragonis

Dhragonis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Theyre all super shocked and impressed.
    SYX is trying to do something dangerous on the dragon continent and her parents won't let her out of concern for her safety, but then she convinces them that she'll be ok by revealing all her skills

Kittsune, Yukari_me and Nokita like this.
  18. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    The grandfather is also very shocked. He almost faints when he learns she is very good at archer and warlock, and then he actually faints when she mentions her pharmacist skills.

Kittsune, Yukari_me and alexfilia like this.
  19. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is that?

20. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 576 :blobokhand: