so i wanted to know your character origin history

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tact, Dec 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tact

tact the master mind AND The Communicator #1

Reading List:
    Link
    so i wanted to know your origin history
    for example @whosay25
    It's whosays25. The 24th generation clan leader is the one who says that I will be his successor, the 25th meowy clan leader. Unfortunately, I was lured by fish and now I'm still following those people with fish.
    and @Pie
    one day a mad scientist got hungry so he made a Godzilla sized sentient pie he never thought it would rebel

so what your origins history or something like that

2. qzty

qzty From normal-fag to F5-er Jack of Spades

Reading List:
    Link
    A place where names were insulted, filled with horrid choices of otherworldly people.

A hero rises to find all out that lost insults have being conquered, numbers plagiarized. Vows to fulfill his destiny where his fame will raise but not his name. He was called meh.... you know

tact likes this.
  3. tact

Reading List:
    Link
    you should have choice something like '_____' that way you name may not have become fames one day
    but if you became fames now your name qzty will also became

4. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    But....but.....I wanted to write something dramatic.... I will remember thissssssss.

But I agree could have written"but his name never used by any other"

5. Gadget

Gadget Demi-god of magic and science

Reading List:
    Link
    He was a regular guy interested in science.
    He liked sci-fi stories, but also fantasy ones.
    He got interested in myths and legends, without losing his interest for science
    He continued to study both, until he came across a relic
    The said relic opened to him the path of magic
    He studied and improved his magic a lot, until he reached a treshold
    At that point, he combined his scientific and magic knowledge
    And he broke through the mortal realm
    He became a demi-god
    The one who wield science in one hand and magic in the other
    The one later known as...
    GADGET

GM_Rusaku and tact like this.
  6. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    Mine was once a legend... There's a story of it somewhere in this forum that can make you cry... But yeah I'm a snow that has gained a soul and finally a body..

Once living in happiness and now I'm walking towards emptiness..
    (ah some clue on signature)

Now I'm just a snow living in the underworld eternal ice palace..

GM_Rusaku likes this.
  7. Potato

Potato its doomed

Reading List:
    Link
    He was just inexistant
    He wass born in another dimension, where potatoes reign supreme and are weird
    He got summoned here through a demonic ritual
    The summoner thought that he was summoning a great demon, but it only turned out to be a potato
    The summoner, disappointed, threw the potato out
    The potato was interested in the summoner's demon blood magic so he snuck back in and stole the guidebook
    The potato had a fear of people eating him, so he learned how to summon potato slaves and do blood magic to them
    On one of his adventures with demon magic, he stumbled upon a portal spell
    The curious potato got transported to the NUF where it resides today
    After constant observation the potato learned how to hijack, and that's when it started to make its mark

8. Azure

Azure The True Blue Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    The atmosphere of the earth formed and thus I, the True Blue Sky, was born.

Gadget likes this.
  9. Tratuk

Tratuk novel addict

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a little boy. He was lazy... very lazy. Frankly he was the laziest man in the world.
    It goes without saying that the thing he hated the most was work, simple thinking about the way how to cope with something draw him crazy.
    But you shouldn't underestimate him, because he was a genius. One day he woke up and thought-how do I live while working the least? And amidst of his thoughts he reach an insight...
    Yeah, but because I'm too lazy I don't want to continue "my" story)
    P.S. Why tratuk-simple those nickname is vacant on majority of the sites, so I don't have to break my mind each time thinking up nickname.

tact likes this.
  10. tact

Reading List:
    Link
    more lazy then lazy king?

11. Tratuk

Tratuk novel addict

Reading List:
    Link
    That little rascal-he's nothing but a toad in the well.

tact likes this.
  12. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    You and went the same route ;)

13. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yukkuri Oniisan.

Was just a common Oniisan you can find everywhere until he was transported in Translation World. Surrounded by rabid leecher that demand a chapter everyday and translator that can release their chapter less than a day, Oniisan acquired Yukkuri skill so that he will be protected from rabid leecher by the skill intrinsic effect (My translation Speed is Slow.....)

GM_Rusaku, NinetH and tact like this.
  14. tact

Reading List:
    Link
    i love the one you are translating keep it up and dont overwork
    *secreatly try to find counter to yukkuri skill*

GM_Rusaku likes this.
  15. Catacus

Catacus The God of Cat's & Potato's

Reading List:
    Link
    the story of the mask started in the early 17th century a certain man wanted to find a mask as it held a secret but it took to many lives to just find it's whereabouts so he search and search till he found it many died but to him it was worth it but he soon regretted it as he found the mask he was old to old too reach the final destination but something unexpected happened a man with the mask started to walk closer to the man once the mask man stood in front of him he said "To foolishly search for this a curse mask utterly stupid but too even risk your life is something else if you really want the mask then tell me what do you truly seek?" the man thought deeply and then answered "The meaning of existence" then he disappeared.

16. NinetH

NinetH Demon Yuri lord....lazy guy

Reading List:
    Link
    Demon Lord 9:
    Once a normal traveler, traveling from places to places. one place he went was a place where people went on subjugating monsters and becoming stronger, and on another place was a peaceful yet busy place where talents was shared and created various pieces of creation and many more places . His adventure was full of pain and joy. He met comrades and soon left moving on to another place. he gained things and lost things.
    but one day he settled, on that place he built his castle, and made his magnificent throne(bed). thereupon before he noticed it he had made servants and citizens. With his throne(bed) and his magical tool that made him able to connect to the world, he used his powers to create things and show it to the world from his magnificent Throne(bed) And in the end then he was called The Demon Lord of Bedsurfers .
    While on his throne, he notice a place that caught his attention it was the place Noberu Apudeeto(Novel Update-romaji ver). With his new gain power he was able to freely to visit the place. He believed this place is yet just another place in his journey of life. But in the end he will always laugh.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​

GM_Rusaku likes this.
  17. tact

Reading List:
    Link
    hhmm.. that explain the title
    but what about your name NinetH

18. NinetH

NinetH Demon Yuri lord....lazy guy

Reading List:
    Link
    my nickname in the online world is 9(can't use 9 as a username in NU, due to being just one character), and that is basically my life story in the net told in the demonlord-way

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GM_Rusaku likes this.
  19. ghostcat

ghostcat Member of the Royal Society of Napping

Reading List:
    Link
    it was a normal afternoon when a loving scientist gave me a big fish for snack, after that i was sleepy so i took a nap right there. when i woke up 12 hours later.... i looked around and found i was now inside a box! well whatever, i got back to sleep but after a quick 5 hours nap my stomach was grumbling so y took a bite at one suspici... tasty looking food. i guess it was some kind of magic ingredient cause after eating it 3 more times i found that i could hold my breath infinitely an could fly, although it was strange that my body became see through. after that in one of the many outings at night finally became aware of what a ghost was.... sooo if you hear a cat singing at night but don see anything don't throw a shoe, throw candy because it's me!
    well back to napping...

tact likes this.
  20. GM_Rusaku

GM_Rusaku Neptune-sama's Devoted Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    Once upon a game, a gamer named Rusaku was applying to become Black Heart-sama's basilicom staff in Lastation. He worked hard for his beloved Goddess but one day was hooked to light novels and web novels. In between work, he secretly reads chapters after chapters of novels. This continued until Black Heart-sama saw this herself, being a strict workaholic (and a loner to boot) she kick Rusaku out of her basilicom never to return...

Rusaku left Lastation and traveled without any aim in mind. Until he stumbed on the land of Planeptune. Planeptune is ruled by Goddess Purple Heart-sama, but without knowing what kind of Goddess she was, he rejected the idea to apply as a staff...

As he was walking aimlessly on Planeptune he saw a loli... err... I meant a cute young girl being chased by a little girl on a floating book. The young girl was running fast... wait... she's was comming in Rusaku's path and the next thing he know "BAM" the young girl collided with him. Checking for injuries on both himself and the young girl he gave a helping hand to the girl.
    "Hey you, dont let go of that girl! ( ー̀дー́)و"
    Said the little girl with the floating book.
    "Histy I've been working all day, I want to take a break"
    Said the young girl.
    "You cant Neptune, you still have many work to do...
    This is also the duty of a Goddess! ( ー̀εー́ )"
    After hearing what the little girl called Histy said...
    "Ehh??? This girl is Purple Heart-sama???..... EEEEHHHHHHHHH??!!!!!!"
    Was the boy's reaction.
    "That's right kiddo, I'm the cute Goddess ruling Planeptune, Neptune is the name ٩ʕ•ᴥ•ʔو"
    "Neptune-san please stop using emoticon, that is for my exclusive use (>_<)"
    Seeing the conversation going with the two girls, Rusaku was struck with awe and pledge his loyalty to the cute Goddess in front of him. As there was nothing to do in the basilicom Neptune-sama ordered Rusaku to spread her grace by commenting "Nepu" all over the comment section in every translator's site and he was also bestowed the title of Gamemaster and he was then known as GM_Rusaku, devoted follower of Goddess Neptune. (But fellow commentor bestowed him the name Nepu Monster without him knowing...)

Ldyrdy, tact and NinetH like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.