Request So I was looking for this novel reader app which is already deleted from Playstore

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SkyChaser, May 18, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyChaser

SkyChaser Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a long time since I last downloaded it, I think Playstore removed it due to copyright reasons. So it's icon contains a W on white font and green background and its name is Web novel (not the qidian Webnovel.). It has offline reading, also has personal library, you can recommend novels three times a day, has its own we browser, recommends you random bovels in the search which you can shuffle, you can also create novels there, also has comment section, the novels still seems to update there even though the app is removed, you can also login, the app's ingame background is mostly green and white color, contains a lot of trashy fanfics that never updated. That's most of what I can remember...

Some of you will probably just recommend me some other novel reader apps out there but this one is probably the best one (in my opinion). I just forgot to backup it when I reset my phone data.

So if there's a chance that you still have this app, I will be so grateful if you can share me the apk.

2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do not publicly request or provide assistance with piracy on the forums.

AliceShiki, Jaspaaar and Wujigege like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.