Spoiler So Long For Now, Summer / 쏘 롱, 써머

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Apr 12, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Alt Name: So Long, Summer

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/so-long-for-now-summer/

Description:
    “Let’s divorce.”

The child disappeared, and we came back to square one.

No matter how grossly I loved Woo Jin-ha, I didn’t have to do anything s*upid anymore.

—————

*MTL reviews, these have more info on the novel
    The novel begins with the legacy of Yeoju.
    Yeo-ju has been a competent secretary of the male ju for 4 years, and she loves him unrequitedly, but she did not cross the line.
    Then one day, a drunk male-ju seduces Yeo-ju, and the two spend one night, and that day, Yeo-ju becomes pregnant. Nam-joo doesn't remember what happened that day, but he has a child, so he proposes to marry.

Between an unfamiliar high-class society, a disrespectful in-law, and an indifferent husband, Yeo-ju endured six months with a child. Because I love Namjoo, only with that heart. Trying not to bother you because you know you don't love yourself. She was able to reduce her self-esteem by saying that she couldn't help it because she lacked more, but she supported him because she loved him.
    However, when the child is in danger, Yeo-ju calls him several times for the first time, but what he did not answer and the loss of the child became a catalyst, so Yeo-ju finally decided to divorce.
    But while making that decision, Yeoju loves Namjoo very much.

The beginning of the novel was devoted to love with all my heart, but it wasn't rewarded, and I'm going to break up because I will continue to do so. With the meaningless kindness that the other person sometimes handed over, the unrequited love psychology, where the heart goes from play to play, was well written, so I was very immersed in it.

In the middle of the novel, the focus is on the conflict between Nam-ju trying to capture Yeo-ju and Yeo-ju trying to leave. Nam-joo endlessly clings to and tries to hold onto her, showing various aspects that Yeo-ju had not seen until then. He tried to do this and then finally confined and tried to conceive again. Eventually, Yeo-ju collapsed and lost her mind for two days. Then, when she woke up, she (he) agreed to divorce, but she (he) still couldn't organize her heart, so she (he) caught her attention because of self-harm... There were signs from here. (the tl mixes up the pronouns sometimes, but I think it's the ML that does the self-harm?)

In fact, from the beginning, it was so clear that the man liked Yeo-ju, so the more he passed the middle, the more he died and couldn't live so why was he so indifferent to Yeo-ju? I've turned it tightly too hahaha

The second half of the novel is from the point of view of Namju, and shows the trend of loving Yeoju or the reason for acting like that, and shows the abandoned Namju after leaving Yeoju. As the past of Yeoju and Namju was revealed in detail, several rice cakes were released. She constantly wants to be confirmed that she loves her and regrets... After she leaves, he misses Yeo-ju by doing self-destructive actions such as drugs or self-harm. I love you...

Overall, the emotional description was very good, so the feeling of immersion was high. Yeoju's life was really tough, but the male juvenile wasn't good as a child, so the emotional consumption was great. There is also a self-projection... And I have a friend in the same position as a sub-nam, but it is a little insufficient to be a sub-nam and a little complicated relationship, but I liked him too.

And in the scene, Secten was ㄹㅇ insane. It was just after Yeoju's inheritance in the early stage. She waited for her body to heal and then tried to get pregnant again. At this time, she said she was kind enough to look at her reaction and said that she was excited because she was cursing. .. Yeo-ju ran away once and was caught in front of her nose, but right after that, the real male-ju looked back hahaha I think it would have been nice if you wrote it longer haha

I started seeing a review saying that the boy rolls from the 2nd volume, but even in the 1st volume, I was convinced and obsessed with the divorce. Wow this is steamed; I wanted it

The conclusion was John Jam ha ha ha I started watching it at dawn and stayed up all night ha ha ha Really like all of this author's novels, please make sure that the author is healthy and prolific...

The child was the absolute 'justice' for this marriage.

The only reason and the only condition that made it possible to meet a man who could not even meet his eyes as a woman's husband.

But it wasn't until the cause was lost that the woman realized it.

How stupid was this long unrequited love for a man.

This feeling that I wanted to hold onto even when it became a man's blemishes, even when it became the same bitch that ruined my son

It was really useless.

I just loved without greed.

I just wanted to look at the tree that couldn't climb.

The price of getting the best man in the world on the theme of orphans and the wild sell off the family

Intact, he returned to his karma.

When it comes to consideration, the woman behaved very well.

Despite being bruised and despised by her mother-in-law,

Despite suffering from her husband's indifference, she could not end this tough unrequited love.

The brave guts on the body, the pride that hit the floor, the endless sense of self-destruction, and irreparable regret.

The woman won the title of Cinderella, the Blessed Conglomerate of the conglomerate, but instead lost all of herself.

And...

A miscarriage that I experienced overnight.

She was a woman who only faced the reality in front of her eyes after losing a child who almost became her only family.

It came to me painfully that I could not receive the love of a man no matter what I did.

The woman decided to put everything back with regret.

Even though... this stupid unrequited love of oneself...even if it can't be the end.

"You won't change until you die.
    We will never be able to live like others.
    ....divorce, we."

A short marriage,
    That long summer,
    so long summer.
    Hee was as much as work.
    Even though it was dry and exhausted, the delicacy boiled up.
    Even though it was full of incomprehensible characters, I made it possible to understand his feelings over and over again.
    Even though it was a new school, he told the story in an unexpected way.
    I have had many regrets so far, but no man made me cry like this.
    So far, there have been a lot of iron bye-bye, but no other woman has refused so heartily.
    Some people covered it even after reading because of the dislike factor, but I still haven't gotten out of the lingering sound of this book.
    Shinpa, regret, desperate emotions, weighty settings, and even an obsession crazy.
    No, there must be something that is not your taste.
    I just pulled out the codes I like and put them together. So, how, no, I can like it.

The story of the long summer, from the first-person perspective of the heroine Hee-ju, has begun.

Just reading the prologue seemed to be able to see the entire contents at a glance, as if he had taught me too much from the beginning.

Fortunately, however, the development focused on the present, not the past, and focused on solving the problems that have arisen now.

It was Shim Hee-ju, who had been in love with Woo Jin-ha for four years as an attendant secretary.

Because he was an unsurpassed man in a great family, he tried hard not to cross the line, but in Busan, where he went on a business trip.

Things happened, and soon he had to go through the thrill of pregnancy.

And this pregnancy became their 'Bilmy' and led to a 'nominal' marriage.

Results After this soul, always lonely and miserable past cross section of a woman who was passing through her heart intact.

I even married the man I wanted so much, but the woman was far from happy.

The man was totally indifferent, and the woman who wanted such a man's interest and love was pathetic.

Now does God really care about a man who's not even huiju was explaining to Wuzhen.

But is there really no love for him? Ran's question was raised from time to time.

As a result, there were many moments when I was curious about the position of Woo Jin-ha, who had no way of knowing the answer.

Mo attitude of Paulina who want to know whether returning for the first time, was firm.

As if she was such a strong woman, she used her energy to reject and reject 80% of the work.

'I should do it as much as I can. Do you need to be so violent?' So that the thought of

He also did not forget to let his heart loose.

It was a difficult, painful, and difficult time.

He didn't know that the gap between Hee-ju, who demanded a divorce, and Jin-ha, that he should never be divorced, would be narrowing.

The story of Woo Jin-ha's ambiguous identity, which seemed to be a mixture of Torai and Gae Saek-hee, an obsessed man and a psychopath

It wasn't until the middle of Volume 2 that it finally appeared.

9. Heeju

The moment when his position came out under the title of the chapter, the heart just stopped. Very just. It seemed to be boiling.

It was good to see Jinha Woo 's story as a different approach rather than the story and circumstances.

As I got to know the character named Woo Jin-ha, who was explained in a way that was completely unexpected, I saw his twisted desire.

And the reasons why his desire had to be expressed in this way.

If Volume 1 had tears flashing, the second half of Volume 2 could be viewed as a tsunami.

The story of the hidden family of Hee-joo,

Jin-ha reading the maternity notebook,

And the moment of the last parting.

How do these people break up so painfully?

How are we letting each other go?

There were many moments where I felt like I was Shim Hee-joo and I was Woo Jin-ha, and my heart rang out.

Now dramatically also it had the feeling of exhaustion, but also do not forget that aejanham was laid across the artwork.

The ruined couple started to laugh again after taking the final climax of their lives, but when they think of this work,

It seemed that my desperateness would be remembered first.

The narrative problem raised in the previous work that created,'My Love, Your Love, Representative Kwon' seems to have been resolved to some extent.

I was relieved, and the artist's godly writing skills also came with perfect joy.

The work that pulled this much tears from my eyes was not common, so I filled it with selfishness

The best ratings are sent with love .

Dirty, loco, impoverished, sad.... Cha-cha Kim, who is good at everything, became truly 'cha-cha-is things'.

So what is Kim Cha-cha to me in the future?

"If I love it, it's all gone. Now it's a little clear.
    So before I lose it, I'll let you go.
    I'll let go first.
    This means I still love you.
    So Jin-ha scene, please don't disappear, just flow away."

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has spoilers? ML is a psychopath or something? Do the in-laws get a good beating for the way they have treated MC?

4. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats a lot of drama...

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like lots of angst it’s better to stack chap first and then read :blobokhand:

jkumi7 likes this.
  7. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Never read this but spoilers from friends who had read this.

MC went through miscarriage and was in the hospital. She called ML and he didn't pick up so she was going to call the 2nd ML (her childhood friend). ML did came and stopped her. He tried to bring her home even when she didn't want to since she's going through depression over the lost child. She decided to divorce ML since she didn't have a child with ML and they only married because of that.

ML didn't want to divorce her and didn't think she will take it seriously so she had his family and 2nd ML help her. ML's grandmother and mother don't really like FL since she's not from a rich family so they helped. The grandmother bribed her to leave her grandson. FL took the money.

2nd ML tried to have her stay with his mother and she declined it. She didn't like how 2nd ML knows of all her flaws since he had always been there through her past family problems. She had a younger brother who her parents had used to favor and the younger brother accidentally died one day when he tried to follow her. Her father also had died and the mother tried not to blame FL but couldn't get along with her only child left.

Some things happened and 2nd ML had given her a car key. ML found her and dragged her back home. He handcuffed her to the bed and would have sex with her to try to get her pregnant again since he thinks it's the only way to keep her. She does end up escaping since she had remembered she left the car key from her friend at a drawer and not in her bag which ML took. Eventually ML did let her go after he saw her pregnancy diary how she had been feeling the whole time. She felt neglected and unloved because he was always busy with work. ML apparently had loved her before but didn't know how to express himself because of his family environment.

ML also found out about her past and she didn't want him to know since she felt ashamed of it.

A year and half later, ML still going through regret and neglecting himself and almost dying. His mother had called FL up to help her son who ended up in the hospital. Ended up finding out the mother in law doesn't really hate FL and she had gone through issues with the grandmother before so she didn't want FL to be with ML cause it was difficult for herself. The mother in law ended up accepting FL also cause she didn't want her son to end up dying.

FL realized she still loves ML and decided to be with him again and had told the mother in law they'll marry again. They didn't really end up marrying right away since FL was still insecure with the past how they married quickly and it ended quickly.

epilogue is where they end up proposing to each other again. Well ML had proposed like 38 times and she kept rejecting. Mother in law asked when they will marry again since she said she will marry her son again before. She did end up pregnant again and this time around ML went through the pregnancy symptoms instead of FL. While driving home one day, he was feeling like puking, and he proposed to her. She also had a ring for him as well after he proposed to her. They had gotten matching rings. The grandmother had also passed away already.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  8. meyuh

meyuh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Thank you so much for the spoiler but, the general spoiler is a fucking mess. Basically, like any other red flags relationship in a typical novel plot, ML's estranged relationship with his family will be justifiable with cold indifference he had showed for fml, but it's actually not. That's just...proof that he didn't try to test things out with fml when he's actually in love with her all this time. And that baffles me so much. That said, thank you again for the spoiler so that I won't waste time reading this novel
    \( ̄▽ ̄)/

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  9. Qeertyuiop

Qeertyuiop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please correct me ,did he force her here

10. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    From what my friend told me, she said it wasn't. She told him that she was happy he wanted her and would never reject him.

The quote she gave me from the novel

He doesn’t know that he can never rape me. No matter what he does to me, he doesn’t know that I will want him. How crazy I am for him, how much I love him. So I was happy. I cried silently and shook.

11. lidae

lidae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters in total?

12. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link