Discussion So, some of your most shameless moments?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr. Tired, May 29, 2021.

?

Weeeeeee!

1. Weee?

14.3%
  2. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

78.6%
  3. Oui oui.

7.1%
  4. Wee wee, haha.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. *Wheeeeee!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a fairly dignified person, tons of shame, and get flustered at the stupidest of things.
    But I have my moments.

Just can't think of any major ones right now, hmm. There was one time I took the last box of lemon muffin mix from this girl, but I think that might be considered rude idk.

I was wanted them more. And I could reach them, survival of the fittest.
    With her being vertically challenged and all, she probably would've asked me to grab them anyway. And I woulda ran off with them.

2. kkgoh

kkgoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wee wee weeeeeee!!

Mr. Tired likes this.
  3. Tangshu

Tangshu Lady Of The Wind ☁️

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally can't remember anything but at this one time at school, I accidentally threw a cookie at a teacher at lunch, and I got in trouble. I don't know it that's 'shameless' or not but it was definitely something. :oops:

4. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Most shameless moment, most shameless moment... ...uh... I wore sneakers to my own wedding? And not just any sneakers, nerd sneakers.
    6DD2EEF9-4D12-4A87-ACC1-0ACCDE885E18.jpeg
    And I wore my glasses. And did my own makeup. And basically didn’t do a lot of the stuff that weddings are supposed to have. Why is this shameless? My mom would have had a fit if she’d been alive to see it. Definitely wouldn’t have been allowed to wear the sneakers or the glasses.

5. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    My face is a thick as a city wall! <--- that level

I don't remember all my actions because there are too many, but I do remember someone saying "don't you feel any shame?" and my reply was " can shame be eaten? can it make me live longer? will my life get easier with shame?" and walking away.

I must have been on fire that day.

6. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My friends came back to a paid check after they had to leave for like 10 minutes to pick up a car. In my defense, they are crafty enough to pull my card from right out of the booklet and then reinsert their own. When I called them out on it, they told me that I'd get to pay next time. Well...next time hasn't happened yet even though we've eaten out several times since.

7. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    My most shameless moment is probably when I confessed to someone that I liked them.

Mr. Tired likes this.
  8. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In elementary school, I was that attention-seeker that would say I didn't really like my drawings so other people would compliment me, even though I was actually pretty proud of it.

Shameless moment was probably when a classmate called me out on it in 4th grade or something--I still remember my embarrassment and backpedalling denials. :notlikeblob:
    I think it was that moment that made me stop fishing for compliments. I hope nobody in my class from back then remembers it...:blobsweat_2:

Raven Evernight likes this.
  9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I masturbated in front of my class when I was ten, when the teacher and everyone was looking at me, I just continued.

10. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    ( ͡ʘ _ ͡ʘ)

11. zetsuen_dark

zetsuen_dark [blue is the color of distance]⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like i have another card for cards against humanity.

12. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!

13. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    NONONONONONONONONONONONO
    FUCK NO

I’m not really shameless . Maybe grabbing someone by the waist and carrying them from behind >_>

Mr. Tired likes this.
  14. zetsuen_dark

zetsuen_dark [blue is the color of distance]⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    why not? i mean ollie's question is a good black card as well ngl... then i got a white card as well.. it's a good harvest for midnight i guess..

15. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Had Diogenes been born in the modern era, he would have probably done so too.

KhayDesu, 0000000 and Mr. Tired like this.
  16. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait was it so small no one noticed or was it hidden cause I feel like the teacher should have stopped you

17. KhayDesu

KhayDesu ❀Rᴇᴀᴅιɴԍ Eɴтнusιᴀsт❀ | ★ᴅᴇsu~★ | ✿Loquᴀcιous✿『☕』

Reading List:
    Link
    9th grade. We had our quarterly exams and our class had 50 students and our classroom was small so spme of us had to take the exams in the corridor (same goes for all the classes in our school) you'd think it'd be a pretty disadvantage but it wasn't our teacher was inside all the time and barely took notice of us so we can talk amongst ourselves when answering the exam I remember asking someone in the class behind for an answer in one of the questions in our exams cuz my seatmates didn't know the answer, it was pretty nerve-wracking but i managed to send out hand signals without getting caught and got thr answer LOL

18. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    In primary school in the middle of a test I farted and the people at my table heard it haunts me to this day

This didn’t happen to me but a boy from my school he was fat for a long time started working out got skinnier not a super hot 6 pack body but an average body not too fat or too skinny he wanted to post a shirtless picture to brag about his weight loss so he took one coming out of the shower but there was a mirror behind him and he got his arse in the picture and didn’t notice and ended up posting it everyone in school saw it he didn’t find out till someone showed him the picture and pointed it out

A girl in another school took a video of her dog licking out her pussy it became viral and sent to like every high school in the area it was a big deal some people recognised her and she ended up moving apparently

0000000 and KhayDesu like this.
  19. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    The teacher did scolded me to stop and the class laughed, I just didn't care cuz it felt good. I had been playing with my pener since six so yeah... I like the young me, free of fucks to give.