Discussion So who is playing Final Fantasy XIV Online?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by BB_Tensei, Jun 25, 2020.

1. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    Game's rather fun. It's one of the most active MMOs currently, and the community is the best when it comes to cooperation and a lack of toxicity. Or is this just me? Does anybody on NUF play? If yes, introduce yourself.

2. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    I play scholar and darknight (I prefer healing). Speaking from experience I also feel like there is less toxicity in FF:XIV. There has been a few times when I've seen toxicity but nothing compared to WoW. I love raiding, but I enjoy raiding in Wow more (BFA was a letdown tho). I hope A new world does fine but in skeptical about it, and I'm hoping Ashes of Creation doesn't let me down.

3. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    Well FFxiv has a less toxic community because of their frickin ToS, remove the one preventing the toxic people to voice opinion then you'll see.

4. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, seems like you are on the other side of the pond. I somehow assume WoW is even more toxic here. I haven't played that in years, and only watched a friend play Classic for a few hours. Seems like the game's a bit deader than what I'm used to. What I saw was mostly people griefing each other, though. xD

You toxic bruh?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2020
  5. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    Retail's gameplay loop is kinda boring to me (I do not play classic), so after I'm done with raid tiers I dont have much that I want to do (I only play two specs). While FF:XIV for me has a lot of things that I think are interesting to do/achieve outside of raiding. Also I'm one of the people who enjoyed my time playing FF:XI more than FF:XIV. While I love both my guilds/circle/company I'm more of a valued assist member than a core member in both of them. And honestly I also play a lot of more videogames than just MMO's so I hop back into MMO's when I feel like playing, been a few months since I played both tbh.