Spoiler So You're Such A Doctor Song

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xWangan, Jan 26, 2020.

1. xWangan

xWangan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So You're Such A Doctor Song
    Author:
    Leaf Snow
    Original Name: 医见钟情,我的老公太高冷

Synopsis:
    Changqing has always felt that she's incomparable to Guan Ying in every aspect. Even though she is pretty and has a good family background, this world is nothing more than a world where Princes are more attracted to Cinderellas.

Her first love that she dearly remembers in her heart for years eventually becomes Guan Ying’s current boyfriend and her fiancé is Guan Ying’s ex. He has yet to forget Guan Ying.

A business marriage brings Changqing and Song Chuyi together despite the absence of love.
    In public, he is her friend’s ex and in private he is her husband who cannot be publicly–known.
    At the hospital, her good friend enjoys her husband’s embrace while she can only act as though he's a stranger.
    At a gala dinner, her good friend hooks her arm around her first love’s arm shyly and she can only smile and give them her blessings.

In this marriage, Changqing thinks that all is well other than the fact that Song Chuyi doesn’t love her.
    First, her husband is a doctor and he can treat all her illnesses while saving up on medical expenses.
    Second, doctors love cleanliness and her husband would always ensure the cleanliness of the house.
    Third, at the end of every month, her thin wallet would grow thick with cash that her husband stuffs in secretly.
    Fourth, as a person who doesn’t like to exercise, she always get dragged around by her husband day and night to do some pleasurable exercise that is beneficial for the body and mind.
    Fifth, she would never have to worry that she would be out of money.
    There are always so many uncountable advantages that Changqing enjoys.

After the marriage, on a certain night, Changqing looks at Dr. Song gloomily. "Hubby, why are you so nice to me when you don’t even love me?"
    Dr. Song continues reading his medical books and ignores her. It's sometimes quite a headache when your wife is too stupid and daft.
    Until one day, Changqing realises that there's really no free lunch in this world…

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  2. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been some time since I've read a novel like this, so I figured that while MTL'ing it I might as well write some spoilers for other people.

Chapters 1 - 20:
    I guess it's a simple beginning where we get to know most people. Also, what I'm writing will be in blocks, so it might not be correct on a timeline, but I don't wanna swap back and forth between scenes.

Chang Qing, our MC, is a host at a tv station. So far it's not known if she's good or bad at it, but it is said that most of her resources came thanks to the fact that her father sponsored the tv station with a substantial amount of money. Unfortunately, her father's company is currently in trouble and might even possibly go bankrupt, so he couldn't afford to put more money into Chan Qing's career.

Without the money, Director Feng from the tv station wanted to replace MC from her position as a host and move her to host another show that is pretty much for kids and won't add much to her career. However, here comes a new person - her co-host Zuo Yan, who I believe is much more popular than MC. He threatened the station that shall MC lose her position, he will leave the tv station once his contract ends. Thanks to this MC is temporarily safe. He also shows signs of having feelings for MC.

From another side, we have Guan Ying. The so called MC's friend. Her boyfriend was Dr. Song from the title, but she pretty much dumped him / cheated on him. Guan Ying didn't have enough resources for her to become a big star, so she decided to find herself a good backer - Fu Yu. Pretty sure he's the heir to a TV / Entertainment group.

Fu Yu is also a childhood friend of our MC, who she also had feelings for in the past (and maybe now, not yet known). For now, they all basically meet in a club where MC sees Dr. Song storming off after confronting Guan Ying about her betrayal. That's also the first time in 5y that she has seen Fu Yu.

Now, let's move onto the topic of MC and ML. Basically, once during recording MC fell into cold water (or smth like that), and because of that her private part was feeling a little 'weird' and she wanted to check it out. She asked her sister for a female doctor to check her out (MC's sister is also a doctor), but that doctor had an emergency at last moment. In the end, it somehow ended with Dr. Song taking over the check-out, making it super awkward for our MC. Honestly, MC kinda thinks that Dr. Song has issues with 'having sex' due to his work, otherwise she wouldn't let him touch her at all.

The next time they meet, is surprisingly on a blind date. As said before, Yan's have financial issues (MC's family). Father Yan had some friendship (maybe, not sure for this one) with Father Song.

The Song family turns out to be rich and have a big corporation. Basically, Yan's need their money to survive, while Song's need Yan's brand to get their company well received in the country. ML proposes to get married with MC since it will be beneficial for both parties. While Cheng Qing believes in real love and dreams of marrying someone that is in love with her, in the end under the pressure of bankruptcy of her family she agrees to the marriage.

3. Lee0405

Lee0405 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know the raw link..?

4. jorgeousche

jorgeousche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moar please ~

6. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Apologies, I dropped this one. I was looking for something chill that I could read to relax, but after some time I just couldn't keep going with this one. Maybe it was because of all these stupid misunderstandings that MC had with ML (that could easily be solved if they just talked...), or MC/ML's exes and the way they were portraited, but it wasn't my cup of tea.

morticia_addams likes this.
  7. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So true I also read sone raws I dont see MALE LEAD in cgapters but the third parties.ml only come when have to create misunderstanding s..mc just cant forget her first love

8. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's alot of silly misunderstanding in the story but most of them gets solved fairly quickly unlike someother stories.. Atlest as far as I read.. And it's only 350 some chapters so theres not much dragging..

The president Fu guy actually is in a fake/ use relationship with the best friend (gy).. He regrets having that relationship when he meets FL.. Fus company was making a movie/Drama and the female No1 is GY but the second female is from Fls Station n, Fu thought fl will be selected but chu yingying did... So FY asks the station director to make FL second lead otherwise forget money, this made tht chu girl more angry..

FY left for US when he did was coz Fls dad and Fus mom had an ambiguous relationship that time(not sure how far it went) .. FU guy didnt want his parents to divorce so when his father offered him to study in US he took his mom there so that they three could be together.. (also if his mom and fls dad got together FL will be his sister.. He didn't want that) this is also the reason he didn't accept fls confession.. But it turns out the fu dad already had a child outside of marriage and Fu parents eventually divorce..

FU mom is like a mom for FL, they were very close.. Currently Fu mom is admitted in the hospital for cancer treatment.FU mom was really pretty before they left for US and now shes thin and hairless(?) which saddens fl.. She needs a surgery and the one who has to do surgery is ML. Fu mom asks fl to visit her and when she did, she bumbs into ml doing rounds(?) .and learns he's doing surgery tomorrow, fl asks ML to do well he said he will.. Surgery was success, Fu mom asks fl to be there when she opens eyes... FL says yes.. She accompanies Fu mom after surgery, FY had some stuff to do so he left, then ml visits fu mom but she's not awak and he overhears that Fu guy wanted fl to be 2nd lead , ml gets angry and asks her to come to office and they kiss... This was like their 2nd or 3rd kiss..(1st kiss around ch 35) edit: this was their first kiss.. They kiss alot in office osni got confused... then ml says not accept 2nd lead, Fu guy will definitely wants something in return, fl says Fu guy is not like tht and ml gets angry again.. She returns to room but ml gives food.. FL happily eats.. Fu returns with 2 lunchboxes but fls alredy eating,, Fus kinda sad.. Then fu mom wakes up..( FL had told fumom tht FY alredy has a girlfriend and its her best friend.. Fu mom not happy and asks son, he says not relationship but they using each other... And he likes fl..)

GYcame to know Fu mom's in hospital, and FY didn't take her to visit, so GY begs fl to take her to visit Fu mom.. When they visit Fu mom, she says to GY tht she knows they are using each other and they won't last long (fl went to buy berries for Fu mom as per her request ) so GY leaves.. When she's crossing the road she sees ml and she stops IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.. and she gets hit by car.. And ML saves her.. FL SEES THIS.. and is sad but still goes to Fu mom.. FL thinks ml still likes GY,, but he don't he kindaa like FL.. He thinks she's cute.. This starts a major misunderstanding.. (but ml still don't know tht GY is fls friend)

FY becomes a pain in the ass later on, almost making ml and fl to divorce, but fortunately sister intervene and they get back together.. He and GY gangs up to separate ml and fl in the next chapters in supposed to read i think.. I can actually see the plot turning that side.
    When Fls sister and dad learns FY is back they tell FL to forget about him, and that she's married.. They also tell her that he's a big position on an entertainment company and has relationship with many women and is not suitable for her.. I totally agree.

Im not really good in summaries..so its all over the place..
    I found it worth mlting there's some cute moments and there's not much of a big villain yet.. There's a mention of a yuanyuan girl in some chapter by one of MLS frenemy.. I think she plays a major role.. Also there's one actress who tries to hurt fl by adding chemicals to her cosmetics.. She got kicked in the back really fast by ml..

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    08phamann and nenuphar like this.
  9. bhabesausa

bhabesausa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ANOTHER SPOILER PLEASE!!!

10. aiyaohyo

aiyaohyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more details about the story, please.