Chinese After The Soft Sister Differentiated Into A (Campus) (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 软妹分化成A之后

Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5044522

https://www.shubaow.net/164_164691/

NU: Yes, It's Picked Up (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/after-the-soft-sister-differentiated-into-a/)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up: There could be more Yuri Novels on Novel Updates with the ABO element. The Main Lead always thought that they would become a Omega, but fate is quite different. This story have some transgender undertones since the MC is not used to be treated as a Alpha, and want to do Omega things despite others being against this, in other words having gender crisis. In the beginning of the story, the Main Lead is not comfortable with her new body. The whole story is basically the Female Lead tries to make MC into cool aggressive alpha, but MC is dense and soft lil sis type at beginning. Before the ABO transform, MC and FL are rivals in beauty, and yet, FL became Omega class A and MC became Alpha class SS.

Summary (MTL): As the two famous beauties in the school, it is not a day or two for Jin Siming to compete with Yao Jin for beauty. Although the grades are not as good as Yao Jin's, she admits that she has never lost in terms of face and body.
    Recently, I heard that Yao Jin has differentiated into an A-grade omega, Jin Siming is happy because in the hospital's test report, she will be a woman who can differentiate into an S-grade omega in the future. With this alone, she will be able to forever Suppress Yao Jin.
    However, a few days before she was happy, she overturned.
    Because she... actually split into an Alpha.
    -
    Although she usually had a lot of greedy body A masterpiece fierce, but really does not want to become Alpha ah!
    After the split, not only did some changes in her physical appearance, her original weak and sweet temperament disappeared, and even the Alpha, who had surrounded her every day, was now avoiding her.
    On the other hand, Yao Jin became more and more charming after he split into omega, even walking with charming back, and there were more and more peach blossoms around him.
    Seeing the infinite beauty of the former rival, she secretly made a decision-
    tearing all Yao Jin's peach blossoms!
    However, Yao Jin's peach blossoms hadn't been over yet, and rumors began to spread in the school.
    Shocking! The relationship between Jin and Yao and the United States has been reversed. His former rivals have become lovers. Jin Siming has been in love with Yao Jin for a long time, and he has grown up with his rivals!
    Jin Siming:? ? ?
    Yao Jin (closes): I heard that you have a crush on me?
    Jin Siming: Don't be affectionate, I like you?
    Yao Jin: Oh?
    At the campus forum the next day, the photos of Jin Siming being suppressed by Yao Jin spread all over the homepage.
    Hey mouth counseling package A X O evil pragmatic

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
  2. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I mtl this before. I think we talked about it in Yuri Garden too

3. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
  4. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her Alpha mom married mc mom friend, I think she attended her wedding at least and try to accept her new family, although its not really in indepth description.

5. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I don’t really remember her going to the wedding. The scene when FL found out that Mc knew her future step-mom impacted me more.

6. Miggs12

Miggs12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Incase no one saw, this is being translated by fluffy translations they're up to chapter 4 but I have not seen it posted to novel updates yet

seemanta likes this.