Discussion Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga.

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Jigoku Shounen, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Instant Death!......Yep, that's what all I can say. The novel Finally get a manga adaption.

http://lhscans.com/manga-sokushi-ch...-ga-marude-aite-ni-naranai-n-desu-ga-raw.html

Description(from NU):
    Growth cheats? Infinite magic power? The ability to utilize all archetypes? What’s the point if instant death ends everything with a single attack?

High school senior Yogiri Takatou was on a school field trip when he woke up to a dragon assaulting his sightseeing bus, with the only ones still on the bus being him and his female classmate, the panicking Tomochika Dannoura. Apparently the rest of his classmates had been given special powers by Sion, a woman who introduced herself as Sage, and escaped from the dragon, leaving those that hadn’t received any special powers behind as dragon bait.

And so Yogiri was thrown into a parallel universe full of danger, with no idea of what just happened. Likewise, Sion had no way of knowing just what kind of being she had summoned to her world.

Tanskandoggi likes this.
  2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Have not read this work... Yup, as an edgelord, I will definitely go and kill the sage.

From the manga, I can tell that the classmates are typical assholes too, geez.

YUP I CANNOT ENJOY THE WORK FOR REASONS.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  3. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    The original novel is a mess of tropes (isekai+transported class+game system+swords and magic+dragons+tsukomi boob gril+guardian ghost+giant robos+monsters+zombies+asshole suddenly turned psychopath classmates+evil religion+obnoxious nobles+boring and bored OP Mc one shotting enemies by sneezing in their general direction+etc...)
    Feel like reading the story a 5 year old kid is narrating while he play adding all the various toys in his toy box one after the other (with all the onomatopoeia voiced, hitting toys together, then saying boom he's dead, etc...) without bothering fleshing out the universe or any character...

4. Diato

Diato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This manga is basically "Omaewa mou Shindeiru!" Except no "Nani!??"

5. Hamster

Hamster Bloodthirsty Hamstie

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont really care about those characters the protagonist is an Eldritch Abomination

6. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got interested, with the SCP-AΩ,

I mean he escaped? or Temporary Release in the Containment but is under supervision.

So Teehee

it's Interesting though, I'm more interested in the world, and how ridiculous the enemies are,
    anyway,

if you're not a fan of power fantasy troops, don't bother,

it's a guilty pleasure of mine since, there's no isekai that interest me anymore.
    and I was entertained with this story

A Ridiculous meme Comment in Disqus

Spoiler about the MC:
    [...when he was a child, he was one of the SCP,
    widely known as █████████████████ with code name SCP-██████[REDACTED]██████ one of his ability is that he can make all being dead instantly with just a mere thought, and also ██████████[REDACTED]██████████ ,
    and the weird thing is he was also classified as: Safe, Euclid, Keter, Thaumiel, Apollyon, and all other classes at the same time because of his tendency to █████████[REDACTED]█████████[REDACTED]██████████[REDACTED]███████████ and ██████████████████████ also ███████████████...
    you can also read the complete article and research about him at SCP Foundation, though it's kind of hidden unlike other SCPs,
    so here is the link: https://█████████████████████████████████████████ ]

RoenderX likes this.
  7. RoenderX

RoenderX New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ayami123
    yes, that meme comment is Ridiculous, i don't even know who's on the right mind would write that... prolly an SCPs Fanatics?, lol
    but i agree that the codename SCP-AΩ has a nice ring to it hahaha

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021