Spoiler Solo Leveling Ending

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tsuru55, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pleaseeee :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

3. Saorihirai

Saorihirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly...I haven't read the novel but based on the ending spoilers...I'm pretty satisfied with it? In the first place I don't think much of Solo Leveling. It's literally something I spend less than like 2 minutes on reading and I usually just scroll super fast through the chapters to read it. I don't care for any of the characters nor do I remember their names. It seems like a pretty suitable ending considering (so far from what I've read) that this whole webtoon is literally just a one-man hype power fantasy so the other characters never mattered in the first place anyway. People who praise this to death...I just don't get them. To each his own I guess.

4. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost lost my shit reading the ending thinking we were talking about second life ranker. But relaxed when I releazed whe talk about solo leveling ( Im suck with remembring names )

Im not the biggest fan of solo leveling and there is no character I adore tbh. And the females characters are ether ok or bad and tbh same thing with the males they slightly better tho so I'm just assuming the author isnt good in handeling the females.

I really didnt expect him to end with the smells girl tho .. she really my least fav character I feel like her whole personality about the MC's smell and loving him but loving him part is pretty much the role of every female in this webtoon so far.

I feel like it would make more sense to make him end with the healer girl but the author made thier choice and that the end. I feel like we must respect it.

Generaly I dont think the ending is that bad as well .. it acceptable I guess.

Enmea and pansikoser like this.
  5. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, the ending is so disappointed, I don't even mind to read another extra stories bcs it was to unsatisfying (although everyone gets their happy ending)

6. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought there's gonna be an anime :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

7. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I've already posted a very detailed spoiler. You can check it in the first page

8. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to read the extra chapters. You have to!! The extra chapters will make you cryy

9. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I got it, I mean more detail of the story.. and btw I didn't like the ending :sweating_profusely:

10. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one satisfied of the ending because MC's real goal is just to survive, not to have fame...? Like, if ever he didn't came back from the past, for sure MC will be a really big deal. I want MC to have a peaceful life, I am happy for him that he had a son, one wife, and an almost—normal life (welp, except for his powers and his son having powers and him being reincarnated, it all seems just normal).

The adventures he had must be always on his heart and mind, always cherishing it, but I really want him to have a normal peaceful life. I was just too happy for him. Like, sincerely.

11. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to share it here, just for the laughs.
    What Baran says to Osbourne/Ashborn....:blobjoy:
    Screenshot_2020_1203_082821.png

12. bibaboi

bibaboi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Made an account just to comment here.
    Lord almighty that's the quite possibly most anticlimactic ending I've ever heard of.

I always wondered how the romance with him and the S-rank girl would play out since they haven't really interacted much and are in very different positions in the webtoon right now.
    So he just meets her again in the hunter-less world? yawn

13. Themas

Themas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm, this sounds unfortunate. I will withhold judgment until it actually comes out for now. Maybe the storytelling will make it better? They've been doing well so far.

14. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Question: near the end, MC fought the Dragon Emperor to the best of his abilities in order for the collision between two great powers to tear up space and call the attention of the Rulers. Why did he not just communicate via the Thomas Andre who is a vessel of a Ruler? Why didnt the Rulers open gates and fight with Sovereigns immediately in the first place?

15. Detained_in_switzerland55

Detained_in_switzerland55 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too i personally think the ending is for the best i want MC to live a peaceful and normal life:)) but (sorry i use my native language cause i don't know how to express it in english) balik lagi ke selera masing2, kalo gue sih suka2 aja

16. lightnovelshub

lightnovelshub New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its really confusing to choose one character to show, The greater I attempt to discover one the extra I see their variety growing of characters, just love Solo Levelling Novel.

17. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bestie you're right tho. I i thought it was something good but it turned out to be a slice-of-life romance. YAWN

18. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...i guess i answered my question if Hae-In and Jin-Woo would have any sort of romance in the end LOL "romance"

she's the only one with a certain "vague to super obvious" attraction to Jin-Woo in terms of...let's say girlish liking...but i've got to agree with who ever said au-san does not handle female characters well. i'm actually pretty fine if Hae-In also didn't end up with Jin-Woo, for the reason of...i guess because i got annoyed by how too girlie her reactions were to his smell LOL i mean i guess in some level she outgrows that. first impressions sometimes lasts though, harumph.

tk_10 likes this.
  19. asaltedgrilledfish

asaltedgrilledfish Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I FEEL THE SAME. OMG
    I am so happy that I am not the only one who think like this. I am so so disappointed with this... this forcefully stuffed romance. please excuse me, I truly respect the author for creating a good novel. but stiiilll ಥ‿ಥ

Enmea and scriptor like this.
  20. sierraimoet

sierraimoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think for direct communication with Rulers was available but not solve the problem. I guess the rulers need confirmation will the new Monarch Shadow a.k.a MC succeed in defeat all evil monarch. So the Rulers give cup of reincarnation as rewards, because they sure with MC, other monarch will be defeated and earth can save from further destruction.

But also, it intrigue me with travel back into time concept. There so many plot holes. But then, gonna idle my mind with first paragraph

tk_10 likes this.