Spoiler Solo Leveling Ending

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tsuru55, Feb 21, 2019.

1. JustATalkingOwl

JustATalkingOwl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't care about he ends up with the S-rank hunter girl. She's just okay and I think this story isn't focus on the romance so faint hints are just okay. Well, as long as it's NOT harem, I'm cool with it. About the ending... dang, I'm not sure how I am feeling. When I was still reading it, I thought the ending would be all powers the hunters have are lifted and they live as normal humans since there are no more monters.

Enmea and refanol like this.
  2. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OST Animated MV finally here:

Original Version, this is awesome too:

3. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    You respect the author but still.... I don’t even see why make a big deal out of this. I’m almost done with the series and I personally commend the author for no damn harem (like a lot of Japanese authors) and no blown out plot on romance. A subtle allusion to romance is hardly anything to complain about or make a big deal about. Like, does it really impact the story that much? IMHO, no.

As to the comment that someone else spoke about him losing his humanity so he doesn’t care about human connections. It’s much better that he has something (family) to tether him to reality. Losing one’s humanity is absolutely nothing to be proud of. Something that is nicely covered in Japanese novel 86 (another nonstop battle series) where MC is obsessed with death because he grew up on a battlefield walking the thin line between life and death.

For those who are not upset that MC regain some humanity, I heard his son inherited his power. I would be curious to know how much that kid will turn out like him. I see Yen Press is publishing the novels in English so I’m thinking of reading the novel version.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
    Desperate likes this.
  4. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here expecting no one complaining about the romance as it is almost none existence and the fl isn't even annoying(clingy,loud,a pushover and yk, the typical bitch fl). I will NEVER understand how it is a problem as miss Cha never interrupted the plot what so ever. And I never thought it was "forced" when their little hints of romance is probably less than 2-3 whole chapters. Like???
    I'm confuse Wdym by "how too girly" her reactions was?? Sorry to break it to you, but blushing and being a bit shy to your crush is a normal humane action. :blobxd: she is a regular normal girl.(aside from her powers) So you want an fl who has a sensitive smell when it comes to those with powers, react like nothing happened when for the first time ever in her life smells another person that doesn't have that strong scent?? You hated her "girly" reaction because she gets shy and blushy quietly In a span of less than 5 pages??

Sometimes, people who dislike the romance or miss Cha literally has the weakest,weirdest and stupidest reasonings. I had arguments and arguments with people and most of them were just pissed just "because" the ml has a romantic interest on another girl. It's like they want them to be single because they like the male lead. Or because the female lead literally acted like a normal girl. I'm literally glad she did not become clingy to him or she gets in the way of the plot. Miss Cha has never done any of those lol I can't with this people :blobrofl:

Jeneah16 likes this.
  5. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just an info that the artist of solo leveling Jang Sung-rak died 23 July 2022 because brain hemorrhage caused by chronic disease May he rest in peace

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also read from one of the qrts of the Kakaopage post on Twitter that he died young at the age of 37 too. May he rest in peace.

7. Enmea

Enmea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly!!!
    The reason I gave up on this manhwa tbh beside the obvious ongoing hard-core nationalism troop crap same as in the Chinese novels. The only saving grace of this manhwa for me was no harem but I don't get why the healer who was the first to help him so selflessly could not be the FL. The author had to pull that "ml deserves the absolut strongest female character" bull**** and have it all go down the drain. To me, that move didn't make the ml any more likable instead just lowered the quality of this work. And now I don't really get why this is getting an anime adaptation over other better works.

8. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    The above is just your opinion and those who think like you. In contrast, this story is amazingly successful everywhere and it’s only people like you don’t like it. No one is forcing you to watch it so I’m not sure why them releasing an anime has anything to do with you. Just dont watch it. The anime are for its fans and so far many fans are enjoying it and excited for the rest. I don’t even know what’s the point of ranting on here about something that is clearly geared towards SL fans.

9. Enmea

Enmea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pardon me but as far as I know this forum is for "giving your opinion on works and such". I gave my honest opinion regarding a manhwa and agreed to someone else's point of view similar to mine.
    If you are so enamored with the manhwa sure go and read it, watch it but please feel free to ignore or disregard views opposite yours instead of jumping around hating on others who don't agree with you.
    There are many remarks here praising the story and such, did I quote and harass them about finding it wonderful? I don't believe I did.
    So yeah I'm as free to rant about a work as you are to applaud it.
    So frankly my dear, I don't give a damn about whatever you say so kindly refrain from needless quarrel.