Resolved [SOLVED] Heroic Death System [BL] System Novel with MC that Dies Painfully Every World

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by mirutranslations, Jan 9, 2019.

1. mirutranslations

mirutranslations New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [SOLVED] Novel Title: Heroic Death System

Looking for a a danmei novel that has a system, where the MC transmigrates to different worlds.

I forget the exact details, but a couple of arcs stood out to me. I remember that it was MTL'ed by somebody that I forgot. I tried to google in Chinese, "danmei, system, transmigration, mushroom, pen." lol to no avail

The MC's goal is to die beautifully in every world-- the first arc, he is the son of some war hero who is taken prisoner so the warlord can torture him for information on the rebels (who are the good guys). In the original world, he ends up cracking under pressure and gives up information on the rebels. They succeed in their coup d'etat, but have major losses due to his failure to keep his mouth shut. He dies painfully in the hands of the General (?). This time around, he refuses to speak, even when tortured to insane levels of pain. Unbeknownst to him, the rebels (and the General who is ML) can see his every move. They see him (who has a halo that makes him beautiful no matter what) being tortured but refusing to give any names. ML thinks hes beautiful and amazing. They tattoo him with some flower using poisonous ink (which he keeps with him in other arcs). He ends up being rescued after the rebels succeed in their rebellion, but he becomes disabled and is dying (he can't move). At a congratulatory speech that he sees on TV for the General ML, MC has to go and save ML from being shot by an assassin, and MC dies in the process (some freezing gun).

Another arc is where MC becomes a mushroom, in a cultivation world. ML is someone who cultivates the Evil Dao as the Devil (?). In the original plot, the mushroom spirit cultivates into a person due to the effects of ML raising his level (maybe ascending?), and is eaten by ML as an elixir because plant spirits are great at increasing cultivation (mushroom spirit was cultivating the Good Dao but became evil due to ML's influence). In this world, MC interrupts ML's cultivation, and his spiritual energy becomes Evil due to ML, and ML loses his cultivation because of his interruption. MC tries to convince ML to cultivate the Good Dao (this is his mission in this world). ML keeps wanting to eat MC, and ends up eating him in the other way, if you know what I mean *wink*. But because he's such a good elixir as a plant spirit, other cultivators want to use him as a furnace (double cultivation- sex), or even just eat him as a mushroom. He's also extremely beautiful. MC and ML adventure and get an old predecessor's inheritance. However, MC dies trying to save ML, and ML blackens and goes back to Evil Dao as the Devil to kill everybody who had a part in killing MC.

Finally, I remember an arc where MC becomes a literal pen. Sa Bi (a homonym for stupid fool). He becomes the ancestral pen of ML who is an extremely good person. MC, as a Sa (evil) Bi (pen), needs people to use him for bad things in order to become a person. But, ML doesn't do this. MC was inherited from ML's father, who died. MC appears in ML's dreams where they have sexy time. He ends up dying trying to save people (His mission in this world is to save as many people as possible?) in a mudslide.

Anyone have an idea of what this novel is called? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  2. Stinx

Stinx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not know this one, but this novel there reminded me of Mystical Journey. Whenever the protagonist dies, he reincarnates in another world.