Forgotten Title [Solved]JP novel/male MC/bodyguard(?)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Neko, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Neko

Neko (=^・ ω ・^=) ♪

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't intend on reading this novel again but now that I can't find it, it's been bothering me a lot....

I remember that the MC seems to have been transported (probably) and was picked up by a noble girl who he now serves as her bodyguard/servant. He uses a sword, or probably a katana to fight. His master, the noble girl is an emotionless and flat chested girl I think... she's also proficient in magic. MC holds feelings for his master. There seems to be a saintess of some sort in the novel and I recall she has super long hair that goes to the floor and that she seems to have feelings for the MC. She also has a short life span as a result of the power(?) bestowed upon her.
    I have really vague memories of this part but the MC meets the saintess when he is severely injured after a large battle (not sure against who, but it was few against many) and his master was also fighting in the battle. The saintess helps heal the MC and brings him to their forest (?) for recuperation. I'm not actually certain that this is completely accurate, though.

TL;DR:
    - Japanese male MC, probably transported and uses a katana (or some sort of sword)
    - found by noble girl who he then serves and has feelings for
    - noble girl is expressionless and good at magic
    - there is a saintess (?) with long hair that reaches the ground and she has a short life span
    - saintess (?) has feelings for MC

2. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    Haevrus likes this.
  4. Neko

Neko (=^・ ω ・^=) ♪

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh yeah it's this one, thanks!
    I just realized I could never find it since it was actually a Chinese novel..................somehow it was ingrained to be a Japanese novel in my head....