Recommendations Some harem xuanhuan/xianxia

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by EnuoFH, Jul 17, 2019.

1. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any xuanhuan/xianxia that mc seek for girls and actually seems to care for them instead of only cultivation? Don't need to be those that mc see a girl and next chapter is doing stuff can even be somethig build slowly with more than one girl kinda hard to find to find but maybe someone knows some

No novels that you can see blatantly discmination/racism that somehow is there and has no plot point aside of trying to make others bad, and the more ridiculous strong the cultivations realms can make people the better

Toralk and zchwn like this.
  2. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so basically harem cultivation stories where there is actual (debatable) interaction between the MC and his girls.
    Heavenly Jewels fits the bill, I guess

3. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
  4. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    Immortal Executioner - Zhanxian

5. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Great Demon King

It has a lively harem, he isn't hell bent on getting on, but circumstances. It changes after a while and the pace becomes slow.

Its got the better Ver of harem, from ones I've seen, there's fight between the girls and mc, there's slow build up, theres break up.

Oh it's xuanhuan I suppose. Or xianxia these things are confusing to judge

Bloodysin28 and Astaroth like this.
  6. Archerreborn2

Archerreborn2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    City of Sin
    Demon Hunter

The MCs in these two works rely a lot on the girls around them for help and to fight. So naturally there's more interaction and they generally stay relevant throughout the whole story.

7. forecast

forecast [Batoto Veteran] [sakurahana veteran]

Reading List:
    Link
    Bringing the farm etc,
    has an okay harem, I mean its a bit of a stretch but he cares for them, he even helps them upgrade their realm so they can live longer and survive outside the higher realms. In the higher realms the energy being dense that unless you reach a certain cultivation level it would just crush you like x100 gravity.
    The harem can survive in his farm space but he doesn't want them cooped up like a prisoner and he wants to bring them out to play and have their own business(most of the harem members like running a business or commanding an army).

8. Zaroz

Zaroz Existential Lurker Demonic Calamity

Reading List:
    Link
  9. grumble_rumble

grumble_rumble Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ave Xia Rem Y over on RoyalRoad is a genuinely compelling story, and while the updating speed is rather slow (one chapter every two weeks) and we haven't even been introduced to any of the heroines yet, it's pretty obvious that the protagonist will care about them because he actually behaves like a sane human child (loves his father, likes his mentor, has friends, even cried the first time he was forced to kill an opponent) instead of a sociopath. Hell, the rest of the cast, allies and antagonists alike, actually have more than two brain cells to rub together and real human motivations for their actions and words.

The author calls it "A Very Cliche Xianxia Harem Story!" in the description, but it's really anything but. It manages to avoid many of usual pitfalls these stories fall into, the protagonist doesn't behave like the usual murder-hobo that slaughters people on a whim after deliberately offending them (all the while sprouting hypocritical, moralizing bullshit) - not that he could since he's very weak and will stay as such for a while longer.

10. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw it before but i'm kinda hesitant because of the evil and slave harem tag since i dont know context and i cant really find information of whta kind personality mc has

How is the cultivation in these novels? Is it one of those that start having some bullshit powers or scales after some times in the novels?

Also is there other species/fantasy stuff in Demon hunter?

Might try the fisrt the other three arent really the kind i like also MGA seems to be one of those infnite novels that just feels a a waste of time

I actually started this one but i'm unsure to continue mostly becaues i don't know what kind of personaltiy mc will have or if he will end being just a scumbag that mess with everyone even if they dont anything to him/etc since he seems to get personaltiy change because of his cultivation method, mind telling me how is his personality up until you read?

11. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    He's not really that evil, at least he doesn't kill people who didn't provoke him (or his family/friends etc.) first. He is definitely ruthless and decisive to his enemies though, and won't show any mercy once they incur his wrath. Nowhere near as evil as MCs like Leylin from WMW who have no qualms sacrificing innocents if it suits their needs.

He is somewhat laviscious... but well he doesn't force innocent women (except in cases where he has no control because of aphrodisiac or something with similar effect), he only forces those who attacked him first with intent to kill.

It's also not purely for pleasure but mainly to increase his cultivation through his dual cultivation technique because he has a need to increase his strength as fast as possible (the reason for which is explained fairly early on).

12. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah he's emotionally driven when he starts that demonic cultivation, it gets worse when he reaches carnal realm or something.

But he cools down after breaking past that, and becomes very restrained afterwards, infact he becomes so cold-blooded you won't recognise him, but that doesn't mean he leaves family..

13. kunbaskier

kunbaskier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try:
    108 Maidens of Destiny
    Heavenly Jewel Change
    MC care about girls and don't leave them behind.

or
    Summoning the Holy Sword

About:
    Great Demon King - MC many times leave girls alone, start is good, but later girls are only bonus to show sometimes
    Ancient Strengthening Technique - pokemon (girls) catch. He cares about girls? He only cares about his journey to new places to find new girls to make child and leave. And returns once every few years to make s3x, upss to show how he loved them.
    Martial God Asura - if you like harem, don't read it or touch only first 500 chapters. Later his harem dissapear for more than 2k chapters! And from 2800 chapters+ MC became trash.