Forgotten Title some kind of rebith face-slap story

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LunaAngel-Eclipse, Mar 14, 2020.

1. LunaAngel-Eclipse

LunaAngel-Eclipse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • MC is reborn/reincarnated/transmigrated into a lady of a rich family in a novel (or something) in the modern era. I'm p sure she has a brother. Also I think her grandmother adopted a girl who turns out to be a bitch
    • Her name may have been Gu Xin, i'm not sure. Anyway the novel is in Chinese originally.
    • She has a fiance but from her rebirth she knows that he actually loves her best friend/cousin who she lives with, who is the original FL of the "novel". In her past life MC has a terrible end, I think she got killed or kidnapped while her fiance was off fawning over the FL who may have been pregnant. The MC may have been pregnant too.
    • The FL is in a constantly arguing relationship with her man.
    • At the start of the novel, MC goes to dinner with her fiance and the FL (who had just argued with her man) in order to break off the engagement. She uses him fawning over and comforting the FL int he restaurant as an excuse. She also happens to bump into the real ML of the novel in a private room at the restaurant. The ML later visits her at her University.
    • At some point I think the fiance get his memories of his past life and so becomes remorseful towards the MC

2. Pan Xue

Pan Xue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Kerbouchard

Kerbouchard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. LunaAngel-Eclipse

LunaAngel-Eclipse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link