Forgotten Title Some sort of heroes novel with a system like one punch man (F-Srank). Mc might be a kid (8-12).

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by The_XPer, May 25, 2022.

1. The_XPer

The_XPer New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll put the info in order of how much it'll narrow it down.

So I remember it had a hero system with many heroes, ranks went from g or f up to idk, the ranks were not only used for heroes but also for how strong moves were so a c rank move would be miles better than a f rank move.

The mc enrolled in like hero school or something but from what I remember there wasn't a school and it was all just training at a training ground.

Last thing I remember reading is the end of the (a?) tournament arc and he went to someone's house and she was dying he probably helped her but my memory fails me.

This novel could have been on any site I don't think it's from Royal road or anything cause I feel like I read it on gravity tales way back. I've searched for this multiple times and now it's bugging me enough that I had to ask.

Thank you for reading my angsty, tired and rushed post.

2. NoLongerTheSame

NoLongerTheSame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The closest thing I could think of is Super Powereds or Swallowed Star.

Last edited: May 25, 2022
  3. The_XPer

The_XPer New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As you may have expected it wasnt either of those. Thanks for the reminder about Swallowed Star though, I've read Desolate Era fully over 5 times and always forget he has other books.