some tags are missing

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Hallibel, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Hallibel

Hallibel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some tags have disappeared, for example, a woman older than a man younger than something like this. Some more I do not remember but were like this. And novels fell under this tag; Against The Gods Apocalypse Summoner Ancient Strengthening Technique Genius Sword Immortal and some others. The plus of this tag was that it was not exactly shotakon, male characters were already over 18 and female characters were in the region from 29 to 45 if I am not mistaken, well, plus fantasy then could have been over 100+)))

2. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Hallibel

Hallibel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought these tags mean that first of all there is an interest in first love or new, but did it just rename this old tag?

4. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been like that for about 2.5 years now if I remember correctly. It used to be
    Older female and younger male
    .Older male younger female
    .Older same younger uke
    .Older uke younger send
    .Age gap
    It was merged into 2 tags so they could be determined from male protagonist,female protagonist and send protagonist tags

It refers to if the love interest is younger or older than the protagonist agewise.

5. Hallibel

Hallibel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mm i if not wrong use this tag about year ago when search novels and still not all read to end thanks for the explanation