Some things I noticed in atg

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by TheZephyrStorm, Nov 12, 2016.

1. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm rereading atg and I noticed some things. First off, jasmine says that Yun Che has to be at the sovereign level so she can use his vitality to rebuild her body. With the dragon god blood, wouldn't he have enough vitality at his current level? Also, Yun Che was talking to jasmine about how ridiculous the emperor and tyrant realms were and how they were basically gods amongst men, implying that he wouldn't be able to handle being around them. Wouldn't that mean that when he was being chased in the azure cloud continent, the people chasing him were at most sky profound?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  2. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    Lost in translation or just plain bad writing

3. WeiFish

WeiFish Eccentric Grey Sword 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    plot holes and bad writing everywhere. ;) But everyone overlooks it because it's ATG and you shouldn't expect any less of it.

4. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really, he needs the other ingredients if i recall, (i'm not sure of the grocery list), and there seems to be a qualitative difference in the energy between levels, as well as a quantitative difference. I suspect its the "divine law" that i believe they mentioned a couple of times (unless i'm mixing series again) that is going to be needed as part of the process

As evidenced by the teleport to the azure continent if the sect is considered an example of a standard group, the over all "power level" of the azure continent is similar to the blue wind nation. We know that at most none of the pursuers could fly (since no one went after him when he cliff dove) which limits their level. Alternatively there could have been some other reason that the azure powerhouses didn't directly involve themselves, perhaps a stricter set of rules that limits them to specific geographical areas based on power levels and treaties (most likely), we won't know until the story moves back there

5. cellimen45

cellimen45 God of Books (self proclaimed) Convert The Bullies

Reading List:
    Link
    Him building her body with the dragon bloodline is already a big if. but even if it was possible there are many other requirements, such as that purple profound jade thing that she suspects even if he got every bit of it from the continent there still wouldn't be enough.

As for the level of the enemies it wasn't stated but I assume they wouldn't be past the sky realm as anything above that Yun che wouldn't even have a chance to react before he got defeated.

shianthiestrada likes this.
  6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    She said that because her life is connected to his, the vitality she has available to creating a new body is relative to his and only a normal person's vitality at the sovereign realm would be enough

7. Chamber

Chamber Mecha Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh? Yun Che wasn't a cripple in Azure cloud continent, was he?

Also, just my speculation, but wouldn't building Jasmine's body with the dragon's bloodline perhaps conflict with the star god powers that she possesses? (This is utter BS I came up with)

8. Hunta

Hunta shameless

Reading List:
    Link
    there is no logic in atg.

Its a man who can fight 3 realms above his own.

9. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was more of her vitality relative to his since their life is connected. And I'm pretty sure he was a normal person in the azure cloud continent who was probably in late elementary profound realm

10. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's your loss if you mind it

doomeye1337 likes this.
  11. TH3unknown

TH3unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't even have all the materials used to rebuild her body,she hasn't gotten rid of the poison,he proboby could rebuild it but it wouldn't be good enough or be able to handle her strength

And when he said emporer or tyrant were gods I'm pretty sure it was only in blue wind and in his past life he wasn't cripple and was a cultivater but we don't know what stage he was either but the Su family was small so maybe read around where he and xia girls got sent there and judge off that

12. forgotten

forgotten 【 R E M N A N T】

Reading List:
    Link
    his cultivation was never mentioned.
    But considering ATG's overall quality i would bet that it is plotholes

13. shianthiestrada

shianthiestrada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You have remember that his body was a trash among trash and even if his body grew better those realms are almost impossible to reach in a short amount of time by normal people. When she said he had 30 years even if he still thought it was difficult he knew it was something he could do with some luck and hardwork. He has a better vitaliry that most people at the sovereign level but she might need something only people at that level has and even if his vitaliry is already enough that doesn´t change the fact that they still need a lot of things to get her back to normal.

He had a heavenly treasure so it would be impossible for it to not catch the attention of a power house but the sky poison pear of that time was funtional so he was able to run until that moment when he got cornered . I guess that gliff at azure cloud continet has something that kills the ones who fall on it

14. hellsinker

hellsinker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He still lacks a bunch of ingredients to rebuild her body so his cultivation level is meaningless at this point. Who knows how strong the people hunting him in the Azure cloud continent were because the sky poison pearl was at full strength back then and helped him kill millions of people.

15. InfernoRampage

InfernoRampage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the place where he jumped off of was one of the four deadliest places in that continent and in the prologue it states that even three god tier overloads couldn't survive that jump so that's why they probably didn't jump after him or i could be completely wrong :/

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  16. shianthiestrada

shianthiestrada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that i remember he compared the clans that chased after him with the sacred grounds when he meet his granpa. He said that he wouldn´t be amazed if the demons were the good ones because even thought the sacred grounds were saints in the eyes of the people in sky profound continet he had lived in the azure cloud continet where the clans that everyone thought were saints killed his master

17. Arcelia

Arcelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since this topic makes it obvious that you only read the translation and haven't looked at the spoilers here's the answer to your first question

Yes he does have enough vitality to build her a new body now (Emperor 3), it's left with the ingredients.

You'll get the details in chapter 690.