Somebody, who thought, but couldn't act

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Deleted member 41274, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, my name is not important. I am writing this story called "Somebody, who thought, but couldn't act". This story is based on real events and a mere tool to flee into the digital 2D world and a world full of imagination. At this point you may feel free to insert that meme, so as to further affirm your understanding with the help of visual means, which is always great. Remember, if you can imagine the picture, you may not be able to draw it, because not everybody can draw it, but at least since you are able to imagine it, you possess the power of imagination, which will enable you to pass boring days less boringly.

Genre: Deep, Fantasy, Slice of Life, written on a phone by L4

Synopsys: In a world, where your life depends on your decisions, you have to make good decisions, but even then, without making those decisions into actual actions, those decisions will always only be decisions.

Chapter 1
    If you can do it, then do it. If you can't do it, then it will only be a useless dream.

Mc was standing on the edge of a tower. Millions upon millions of thoughts were racing through his mind simultaniously. At this moment Mc was certain that his heart never has beaten in his life so rapidly. Just one step away from the cliff, which divides the living from the dead, Mc was contemplating about life, whether to jump or not to jump. Mc had millions of reasons why jumping was better, ending a worthless life, so as to give space for new life. But he also even had more reasons to not jump. He was always selfish. Why should he give space for someone else? He wasn't that bad. Compared to a far distant relative who once ruled a third Reich or something, Mc was still an innocent child, untouched existence, virgin life.

He could never ever be as nefarious as this dude who ruled people and burnt people to death. Compared to that guy, wasn't he the embodiment of rightousness?

Thinking about that , Mc couldn't help but take a step back and exclaim: If I were you, I should have taken that last step into the other world, my far distant uncle, but you were a pussy and if I were you I would have been a pussy too. I wouldn't have killed myself even then. If I were you, maybe I would have done the same things as you. But why did you do that? Only because someone of that race once bullied you? you are far too vengeful and petty, my far distant uncle.

He took a step forward. Looking into the distance, he enjoyed the magnificent view. What he saw was the whole world under his feet. Like once a great ruler or kaiser overlooked the whole world with a single gaze.

Standing on the apex of the world, Mc mused. How did I get this far? Is this the end already? He thought back to his life, how one point in life lead to another knot, which decided what he became.

That's the Mc of a story, a guy, who thought a lot, but never acted.

Approximately 200 words, the guy who can count my words will get nuffies and likes from me

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
  2. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    a meme was requested and the thought was give a reaction is adequate
    [​IMG]

3. Makuba

Makuba Wyrd bið ful aræd

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

4. Deleted member 36162

Deleted member 36162 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a good chapter.
    When the next chapter is going to be released ?

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  5. Eve

Eve Title under construction

Reading List:
    Link
    Its kinda okay till you used foul language.
    Turned into somekind of western web novel(not so much cause they curse too much in a paragraph).
    The title made me remember orenounai cause its almost exactly the opposite.
    You can make money in this, I want read a book with this kind of MC.
    Im curious if there can be a good thing in indecisiveness or its like what everyone says afterall.

6. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    @Frozen ink interesting but not the meme I had in mind, still it's very interesting.

@Makuba what do those six question marks mean? One means that you don't understand. Two goes a level higher, it means that you really don't understand. Level 6 is a very high level of not understanding. If you really wish to understand, you mayhaps would want to formulate a proper question, which I can reply with a properly formulated answer.

But if your level of not understanding is so high that even making up a question is out of the question, then how am I supposed to clear your misunderstandings? This is utterly and entirely not a thing that can be done, without using a lot of speculations, but those speculations might be really troublesome. I think I know what you want, but I might also be entirely wrong. So if you are not going to give me a question, which I can answer, then I will not give you an answer to clear your doubts. At least this holds truth for now, until the moment when I reached a higher understanding about me, and you, and your doubts about my synopsis.

Until then, don't look for that increasingly verbose meme, this time I am merely fleeing into the 2D digital world.

7. frenzy85

frenzy85 Not Well-Known Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a lesson for all the kids out there.
    Don't let your dreams just be dreams.

Look here for an example, this guy acted upon his decisions and just look at all the glory:
    [​IMG]

What if he only thought about it and didn't act upon his decisions? Then he would probably be forced to wear janky looking sweatpants or something...

8. Crazyh3

Crazyh3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's ok, but you need to work on how you phrase some parts. e.g. "Millions upon millions of thoughts were racing through his mind simultaniously. At this moment Mc was certain that his heart never has beaten in his life so rapidly"

simultaniously is spelt simultaneously

also, Mc was certain that his heart << since you have used x was ... that, next bit is going to be past tense, not present. So it should be "Mc was certain that in his life his heart had never beaten so rapidly."

9. Digix

Digix Owl-sama Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard they do head transplants now first one will take place in china wish I was joking.

10. Art Of Throwing

Art Of Throwing Spare me

Reading List:
    Link
    11.jpg

11. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2
    Time is of the essence. It is also similar to money, at least when you see it like this:
    What worth has money, if you can't use it? You may be a gazillionair, but without the goods to buy and without the people who would trade with that money, it's only useless paper. The most you can do is burn it or scribble on it, and even that isn't so great, because you need ink to scribble. Why not just write on the internet? Yeah and such is time. If you have a lot of time, but can't use it, then it's only time. The most you can do with it is watch as every cell in your body slowly starves to death, you look at how you slowly turn skinny and finally you watch as the world turns dim and your soul flies into the afterworld.

Mc walked down of the tower. It was night, his stomach was growling and he had no money for drugs to see the world in another light. At least he could sleep now. It was dark. Sleeping is good if you are hungry but cannot eat.

You probably already guessed why he didn't eat? There were a gazillion of reasons for that. Stating the two most obvious, Mc had no money and Mc couldn't cook.

Anyway, Mc was looking at the lanterns at night, which illuminated the street under the tower. It was a huge tower, taking the lift to the ground took him 10 minutes, in which he quietly watched the world become smaller and smaller in before his eyes. That is because the lift had glass doors and through those doors you could see the outside world.

It was monday 2027 12 pm. It was one of those days when Mc was visiting few locations in order to broaden his horizon about the world. He had never been here before.

Walking on the streets there were virtually no people anymore, because it was so late and monday. There were only some homeless beggars and patroling guards of the great tower. They looked suspiciously at the Mc, who was still lost in his thoughts.

Tomorrow I have to either write a book and make some money or go back to my relatives and ask them to lend me some money, which I can definetly not do. My pride is too high, that's why begging is out of the question too. I would rather die than lose my pride.

Or so the Mc thought and his stomach growled. He walking back to his shabby home and immediately fell asleep.

This night he had crazy dreams about the tower. He dreamt about taking the last step and ending up in a frightening world where war and blood-shed reached as far as the eyes could see. When Mc saw this he felt like vomiting.

He thought: "I am not a cannibal, but if I was one, I would eat those corpses. Thinking about that, why can you eat animals, but not dead humans. Aren't we all just flesh and meat? Eating the dead won't harm the dead. They are dead."

Mc was lost in an endless spirale of thoughts, while he was hugging his pillow and blanket.

No clue how many words, can somebody count them? I pay with likes and nuffies

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
    CoupDeFri likes this.
  12. CoupDeFri

CoupDeFri My shadow is my best friend.

Reading List:
    Link
    is it the time when the Mc bring out the loli kept in the tower, and eat them?,?

13. Makuba

Makuba Wyrd bið ful aræd

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Trent likes this.
  14. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't feed the troll anymore whyye