Spoiler Somehow I Raised A Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jem3710, Aug 23, 2020.

1. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel artist is spoon, manhwa artist is not her im pretty sure

2. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thank you for clarification. The scan group wrote Spoon as artist so I just assumed :blobsweat_2:

3. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao yeah i also thought so but i searched it up and the artist is mengjun(?) and theres no announcement on spoons twt either

4. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I also thought the same. The art looks way different

AsuraSKY likes this.
  5. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I checked too. For a sec I forgot who Spoon is lmao

your crush likes this.
  6. g_all_ah_an

g_all_ah_an Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So from the first three chapters I read, apparently the mc, Adele, was born in an orphanage as her mother went there and gave birth to her. She doesn't know how her mother looks like because apparently some people told her that her mother died when she gave birth to her. So currently she is living with her aunt and uncle who I do not know wheather they are from mother or father side. Her aunt kinda abuses her like Cinderella style and her uncle is like a gambling addict so every time he goes home after selling some cows and stuff the money is gone as he spends it on gambling so the aunt becomes angry and releases her anger on mc. So one day when the aunt threw mc out on a rainy day, she found a tree with a hole in it so she wanted to seek shelter there. In it, was a big egg that she thought was a big bird egg but was not. It was later discovered to be a dragon egg which the ml was in. She gave it a lot of care as she thought that it wa also abandoned and it hatched the mext morning. It was later revealed that it is basically the prince of the story and iI think an old man looking guy (looks like a greedy noble) was searching for as he will be the next ruler of the kingdom founded by a dragon. (The ml is its transcendent) Due to the fact that the half dragon and human will be very close to the first person it sees when it hatched(mc), that old noble wants it. So I guess he is the villain... there should be more coming so... letsa gooooo!!!!! (pssst and also, when you are reading the manhwa pls support the author by reading the official releases) (while you are waiting and reading manhwa tls from scans groups like sugar baby scans, read it from their website to respect their efforts)
    oh yeah and also there is this new manhwa release that has a baby dragon and the fmc but the ml is a different guy. It is like the baby dragon becomes her kid or something. If yoy are interested in manhwa or novels with cute baby dragons, you should totally check I Raised A Black Dragon!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  7. AnotherDayAnotherStory

Reading List:
    Link
    The reviews on ridibooks say that the story was average and got sloppy and boring in later parts. It feels like a children's fairytale.

A bit I got on FL and ML from reviews on kakao
    FL has some kind of hidden magical powers but they are locked. FL's mother hated magic. ML is in child form because of a magical seal, FL will break it and he will become an adult. But it is really weird because ML is talking like an actual kid right now

8. spica moore

spica moore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do u have a spoiler about what happen to her bitchy aunt, and the old guy who wants to get rid of the dragon?

9. g_all_ah_an

g_all_ah_an Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he doesn't want to get rid of the dragon but he wants to get his hands on it as the dragon will be close to the first person it sees. Due to the fact that the dragon will be the next king, he wants to be close to it so that he can gain more power and wealth by controling him.

Elisee, OtomeAddict, Dofu and 4 others like this.
  10. Arany

Arany Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, so the fl raised a baby dragon and then she became his bride? hmmm i feel kinda weird abt this.........

leyeh2 girl likes this.
  11. Yaomomorozu

Yaomomorozu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the ml?

12. autumn_leaf

autumn_leaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigmund, the dragon

13. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Bitchy aunt will be thrown in jail for selling the fl and stole something that the fl was given a by a baron dude who basically save her. And the old guy originally wanted to get hold of the ml(dragon) but he did not expect the ml to still be a in a toddler form and so he tried to kill him because he thinks the ml is weak. But ml suddenly turns into a dragon and spitted fire everywhere(including the castle) and I'm not even sure if the old dude is alive. Also, Ml becomes an adult for like a few mins.

Anyways, I'm liking it so far, though art isn't the best buts it's okay. Adult ml said something like "I've been waiting for 300yrs" to the fl, does this mean the fl and the ml knew each other back then and ofc the fl is just a mortal being so she died early on and the ml waited for her? I feel like the fl is a saint and the ml fell inlove with her.

RubySBS, OtomeAddict, DOHere and 5 others like this.
  14. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn’t raise him really, she’s taken care of him for 10 days and he grew from 0 to 10 years during that time. He was actually supposed to grow up even more, but the spoiler above says that his powers are locked.
    It could be this or could be that dragons need some kind of a powerful medium to hatch and there could have been no one worthy around the egg for 300 years.

Minaeli and layyu like this.
  15. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    That could also be possible but the reason why I think the fl reincarnated (im not sure if that's the correct word, but it's someone who died in the past and now reborn at the same world but is a different person now) is because the ml was being low-key being yandere I'd say at least or possessive over the fl. He was mad that someone gifted the fl a ring and said something like "I should be the only one who can give u a ring". He either already knows the fl because of the past and fell inlove with her, or he came to like her because she took care of him and she's strong(her powers). And I just wanna say... The Ml's bowl cut hair style looks ugly af(I'm so sorry)

16. AnotherDayAnotherStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah :blobsob: It was sad to see the adult form of such a cute baby

Desperate and Minaeli like this.
  17. Uchicha101

Uchicha101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow, I got the Yandere vibes from Sigmund. Setting camp here.

18. lux_517

lux_517 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I want to read the novel, is it on Ridibooks or Kakao page?

19. Kikim

Kikim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds me of how to raise a black dragon? I don't remember the exact title but should be familiar. Deja vu.