Recommendations Something like ‘Maid will go through thick and thin’

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AlieAHey, Apr 4, 2021.

1. AlieAHey

AlieAHey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone! I would like to request some recommendations of novels similar to ‘Maid that will go through thick and thin’. I would also prefer it to be no harem or reverse harem with female protagonists. Romance is ok though. Hopefully this isn’t too hard of a request :blobsweat_2: I’ve been hooked so far to ‘Maid’, and might have to resort to mtl websites at this rate :sweating_profusely: hopefully my brain doesn’t explode :blobsmilehappyeyes: Thank you and have a good day!:blobmelt:

TXHY likes this.
  2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    which aspect you looking for?
    her role as support that almost no combat, the isekai on mass level, the funny mc who prefer oh well just doing housework chore or just maid?

3. Reack

Reack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe
    I'm a Lady's Maid, I've Pulled Out THE HOLY SWORD! (Manga)
    The Hero Suddenly Proposed to Me, but… (LN)
    From Maid to Mother
    Sincerely: I Became a Duke’s Maid (manwha)
    The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master (manwha)

AlieAHey likes this.
  4. AlieAHey

AlieAHey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer more slice of life so an MC who doesn’t mind doing housework or being a maid with isekai on a mass level:cookie:

Thank you, I will go check all of those out~

5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    Can Someone Please Explain This Situation not isekai but mc like cleaning around

AlieAHey likes this.
  6. Tangshu

Tangshu Lady Of The Wind ☁️

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I'm not certain as to if this is what you're looking for but, there is a manhwa(?) called Surviving As A Maid, where the mc wakes up as as a maid in a BL novel. What's really charming about this is the fact that the mc is a totally normal person who was just cooking ramen one day and got thrown into a unexpected situation.

The mc has no cheats or memories of the body she is inhabiting, whatsoever only knowing the story line of the novel she's been transported in. And to not spoil anything in case you decide to read this, all I can say is that there is definitely going to be romance.

Not sure if this is similar to Maid That Will Go Through Thick And Thin, but hope it helps anyway!

AlieAHey likes this.